1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BradThePug, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can relate somewhat. Although you get rubbish stuff in every generation. I liked the energy that 90's Trance music produced. Late 80s and early 90s Death Metal was some of the best. And I'm fond of Windows XP.

When I play Grand Theft Auto games... it takes me a while to drive dangerously. Once I build up I love flamethrower rampages and sniping car fuel tanks to create huge pileups. Rhino tank rampages in San Andreas were the best! While listening to Joseph Haydn and such. And that's all my thoughts at the moment.

2. 7eye

7eye Guest

Everyone will bitch about the current and next generation, I can understand that. Any music before the 2010s (bar a select few) is good music.

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh. My. God.

This is really funny...

| NBC Olympics

Some of the guys are having a great time, and then other guys have the look of "what the hell am I doing here?" It honestly looks like a skit that would be on Saturday Night Live or Jimmy Fallon's show..

4. Hiems

It has been three months since I've gone to the gym. I did squats and deadlifts. My quads and glutes became really sore. If there was a zombie invasion, then I would probably be the first to die because I cannot run at all.

5. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Boy this is terrific. I get an email from the campus police department that says this:

WMU Department of Public Safety officials are asking for help in identifying and apprehending a male who assaulted a female student in Waldo Library Monday, Feb. 3, and may also have assaulted others.

According to Interim Public Safety Director (redacted), the department learned Feb. 7 that a female student was grabbed, forcibly kissed and inappropriately touched in the incident that took place on the second floor of the library.

The suspect is described as 5 foot 6 inches, with a stocky build, dark complexion and a mustache. (redacted) says that the perpetrator extended his hand as if to shake hands with the victim, and when she offered her hand in return, he pulled her toward him and assaulted her.

(redacted) says that while only one report has been filed, officers have been told there are other victims with similar experiences. He is urging anyone with information on this or a similar attack to immediately call the Department of Public Safety

6. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Spent 3.5 almost 4 hours painting and I am tired, but I did get to ride the incline in Pittsburgh and it was AMAZING!

7. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The girls that live in the same hallway as me are currently arguing about just about everything.. I just hear bits and pieces of it.

At one point I heard somebody scream "I don't think I can stop smoking" then I heard "Don't call me racist", then I heard "my car does not make me racist". I'm not even sure what is going on.

I'm just going to go back to my homework now...

8. Bolin

Oh, what a tangled web we weave...

9. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Argh. I cannot find my room key. This is annoying. I was actually focused on my homework for once..

10. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

I lol'd

11. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    FOUND IT!

(Now back to homework.. yay..)

12. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am truly dreading turning twenty on Monday. Once again I enter through Hell.
    First I had my childhood snatched from me, and now my teenhood is being ripped away.
    I didn't even have a chance to live those years.

---------- Post added 8th Feb 2014 at 07:28 PM ----------

This did not help. The fuck are we talking about the 2000s and 2010s now? God, someone pull me away from this time tunnel I seem to be stuck in.

13. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I just ate a really hot potsticker.
    Oh, and I am doing Chinese homework right now.

14. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just.. I can't hear one more person say that time passes faster when you get older. I cannot. If that is true, I am literally going to disappear from the imbalance of speed. Wake me up tomorrow, if you dare. By then I'll be eighty and dead.

---------- Post added 8th Feb 2014 at 07:45 PM ----------

Not that I'm old, I know me saying that would freak out people older than I. It's just that I'm too old for me. So uncomfortable. I may be an old soul, but I'm a teenager at heart. Even a kid, which feels like I was six this morning. What the hell. I didn't even get to have those years for what little time they were. I just suffered. It can really suck to live in this world sometimes. I hope they discover magic on an alien planet. Forever young potions for all! For all who want them of course. :slight_smile:

15. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Does anyone actually watch infomercials?

16. poem

I am dissatisfied wth way my life is right now. I can't afford my own place yet. I feel as though I want to live happily, live as me. I love women and I want to talk about that. I am sick of feeling like I have to shut my mouth all the time because I'm stuck living with a person whom.I do not love, and I just can't buy my way out. And it's Obvious. I am Obviously gay. Jeeze.
    Welp, here's to jumping back onto my optimism wagon.

17. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Seriously. When's the snow supposed to clear up? We're up to 9 inches. I want to fucking leave the house, I'm gonna go nuts if I have to stick around.

The next time someone calls me she, I'm going to snap.

18. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just called Target and they cannot do anything right now; however, they are going to send off the issue to some other department that is going to look into this issue so basically figure out what's going down at the Little D's Post Office and then report back to me in 7-10 business days. So now: I, the UNT PO, and Target are getting onto them. This shall be entertaining.

19. Bolin

Well, my mother finally came home about an hour ago and told me where she'd been. She'd been at my late grandmother's sister's house. She delivered a double dosage of bad news. #1.) My late grandmother's sister has cancer and only has one month to live. #2.) A family friend died this morning. Such great, happy news. Wonderful. I need to take a shower.

20. RandomMatt

I had my first bar experience last night (more than half the people on my campus were going to this place down the street to celebrate the halfway point of the year for the seniors)

Having to keep pushing through people who are groping each other left and right, taking my first (and now definitely only) shot of vodka, getting hit on by some 40 year old bear, then to top it all off, I'm pretty sure I see the guy I like piggyback-riding his "boyfriend". Oh, and since my dorm room is across from the bathroom, I have the privilege of falling asleep to guys upchucking.

So.....yeah, pretty interesting night :wink:

#1280 RandomMatt, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.