1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BradThePug, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LinkLarkin

Ugh. I hate how university takes up all my time and I barely get the chance to visit you wonderful people on EC. x

2. Blondeye

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She confessed last night that she really really really likes me... :slight_smile:

3. man dolen

“I’m not afraid of death. It’s the stake one puts up in order to play the game of life.”
    — Jean Giraudoux

4. Night Rain

People actually lined up to eat at McDonald's... >,>

5. Emulator

There are so many mosquitoes around.

6. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's so discouraging being on online dating sites and seeing people say that even being slightly overweight would be a deal-breaker.

7. Emulator

Spam email. :dry:

8. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So m mother spent the night at someone else's house, saying she'd be back in the morning since, I assumed, she'd have to get read for work. Thus she comes back extremely early, want to say before six, naturally waking up the dogs and disturbing my sleep....but never left for work. Not sure why, yet, as I was certain she was scheduled for the weekend, plus I don't understand why she came back so early if she wasn't going to go in. :eusa_doh:

9. Emulator

I guess I'm going to bed...I mean, staying up in bed...

10. TheStudent

TheStudent Guest

Why did the dream in which he hugged me have to be soooooooooooooooooo realistic?!

11. Xochipilli

I really want to go see that Lego movie.

12. hailey

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    What my boyfriend Monte did last night,propose to me and and I said yes.He was brave doing it and knew it was time,been dating for 2 years.

13. man dolen

Congrats :eusa_clap

14. Gallatin

What a game, Liverpool. Turned it on a few minutes late, missed the opening goal, and was just hoping that I might see another. Little did I know I was going to be treated to four more. Brilliant result.

Side note: I'd be a bit worried if I was an Arsenal fan. Demoralizing result today, and then have to play Man Utd on Wednesday. I know Utd aren't up to their usual standard this season, but still - that's not exactly the ideal opponent for a bounce-back game.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That's right, Brendan. Thumps-up indeed!! :thumbsup:

15. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For myself: if somebody writes something like this on their profile, would be a deal breaker for me.

Don't be discouraged by something like this. There are lots of others who are not shallow. :slight_smile:

16. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

So, I've now been snowed in for 3 days. 9 inches of snow. We still have power, which is good because I'm not cut off from y'all on EC. We're ten minutes from town- could be worse but out in hilly area so at least there's enough provisions should we be stuck here for a few more days.

---------- Post added 8th Feb 2014 at 11:31 AM ----------

Same.

Mazeltov! :grin:

17. Bolin

Oh, my GOD THERE IS A NEW DRAGONBALL Z GAME COMING OUT. I want it. v_v

18. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Time to go for a walk, even though it is pretty cold. At least the sun is shining.

19. Ruthven

Warning. Long-ass post about something that really shouldn't have taken this long. :lol:

So a few weeks ago, I took like all my pics of horses and other stuff, and my Saiyuki posters from my old room I never use anymore, and put them all up on both sides of the tv room door and the wall right inside of the door when you walk in.

The tv room has basically been my room for a few years now; it has my tv and game systems, I keep my clothes in a basket, I sleep on the floor where I have a makeshift bed of blankets laid out, etc. So that's why I thought it'd be okay to put all my shit up and make it more me and customise it and all that, you know? But i did feel a little uncertain on how mum would react when she saw it all.

Turns out she never said anything about it, and didn't flip out like I thought she'd do, considering how she is in general.

But then this morning (which is weeks later since I put up the pics) I was in bed, but awake since I usually wake up when she comes home in the morning, and she comes through the room so she can get to the adjacent room which leads outback, on her way to take care of the cats in the sheds outback, but then I hear her suddenly protest in anger about the pics on the wall, as if this was the first time she had ever see them! Like wtf. Anyway she's all pissed and she's not talking to me she's just saying it in general aloud, I don't even know if she thought I was awake or not, saying how they're gonna be "ripped down" and blah blah blah "not on my wall" and then I hear her go into the next room and then outback.

So I'm laying there with my heart pounding like crazy and feeling sick and confused as hell too, wondering why she was acting like she'd never seen the wall before (there is no way you can't see it, it's right fuckin there!) and why she had to flip out over it anyway. It's not like the wall's being damaged in any way, i just put tape on the back of the pics and stick em up. And it really is my room, you know? If i could do it to the old room, why not this one?

And then I'm thinking wait, maybe she's noticing the newer pics I just put up a couple days ago. I printed out some new pics of Randy Orton, him and John Cena, CM Punk, and Rihanna. And since there's now three pics of Riri instead of that one (so maybe she never noticed the first one I don't know), and there's a pic of John and Randy where they look like a couple (soooo cute/and though they're obviously into each other, they're not like an official thing basically). So I'm thinking mum's being homophobic with the two guy couple pic, and also me having Riri up there along with Randy Orton and CM Punk may be triggering like biphobia. Or just seeing a girl up on the wall and me having any interest in any girls may be getting to her. Who knows? Cause her upcoming action makes no sense at all.

I finally decide to officially get up and start taking care of the cats in the house. Then some time later I hear mum come back in the house and I say morning to her and she says it back and she's all nice and normal basically and I'm like wtf. It's just kinda baffling, she makes a big shit about nothing, then acts like it never happened. I would've thought she would've said to me all mean and stuff to take down the pictures... it's shit like this that kinda mess with you...like i know that shit happened, but why the fuck is she acting like it didn't? Did she have a change of heart while she was in the sheds? Doubtful, she's not a reasonable person. Did she forget? how is that even possible though?! Well that's ignorant of me to say, it very well could be possible...

There's only one way to truly know, and that's to ask her about it, and there is no way I'm doing something as stupid as that.

--

Also shaved the sides of my head and have a short mohawk thing going on, did that a few days ago, but wore my jacket with the hoodie up whenever mum was around up until today cause it was very likely she was gonna be judgmental and bitch about it cause that's how she is and I didn't want to deal with it. But today she asked about why i had my hood up and I said cause I was cold and she asked if I had no hair and was being reasonable and not annoying about it, and I said no, I have a mohawk and then she asked to see it and I relented and showed her. She was said I was crazy, but not in a mean way, just lighthearted sorta. I don't the word...

20. 7eye

7eye Guest

Stuff was better back in the 2000s: music, art, fashion, design, "open source" technology, originality.

Take for instance how:
    Every smartphone game is essentially a scroller/RPG; feature phone games were 2.5D Java games with controllable characters
    Music is turned to dance/house music, and feels much more plastic than the likes of the Numa Numa song or Avril Lavigne
    What people wear; admittedly, the quiffs and skinny jeans are now a bit much for me.
    Originality doesn't exist anymore; every iPhone's the same, every game's the same, even the computers we use are the same (Win 8).

---------- Post added 8th Feb 2014 at 09:18 PM ----------

Saying this, as t.A.T.u. debuted Sochi. Their music was nice, before they disbanded. Their career also occurred in the 2000s, the same time Russia was the most tolerant to gays since the Soviet Union.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.