1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiberianHusky

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As God as my witness i will make first next year! and if i don't then I will try even harder the next!!!

2. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Finally, I'm done with finals!

Going to finish with four A's.

3. GayJay

I suck on fifa!

4. Kidd

Kidd Guest

This is the second chapter in my ongoing work saga...

In the last one, I mentioned how horrible my boss is, but I didn't mention that she also has a little toadie named Stephanie. She's about 40. She looks just like Skeletor and she's about as nice. She's a frosty, frigid bitch. A true ice queen. It was my turn to take the mail to the post office again, but I know the whole routine now. At 1:00 I made my first trip to the mail machine, and I stamped everything and dropped it off in the bin outside the courthouse.

There was certified mail in the first bundle that I took. And for certified mail, you have to write in a mailing fee on a paper attached to it, but the fee changes depending on how many letters are sent in the bundle, and it can't be dropped in the bins like regular mail, it has to be signed off on in person at the post office. If there's 2 or less letters in the bundle, it's $1.15 per letter, 3 or more it's 45 cents per letter. I still had 2.5 hours until my trip to the actual post office, so I left the fee slots blank and just brought it back to the office so I could take it and fill it in and stamp it on my second trip, because I knew they would add things to the bundle and the fee would change.

So at about 3:00 Stephanie goes to the mail bin, sees that the fee slot is blank and says, "What, no fee? I guess we're just sending it for free then. Whatever, I'm not babysitting." But she said it under her breath, she mumbled it, and then she sits down. Her desk is right in front of mine. It wasn't so much what she said, but the way she said it, that pissed me off. She said it like she couldn't possibly bear to deal with my stupidity and laziness for even another second. I said, "You got something to say to me Stephanie? Because I'm sitting right here." And she turned around and shot me a look like she couldn't believe I just called her out. She acted like she didn't know what I meant and said she didn't say anything so I dropped it, but the gauntlet has been laid.

I don't play passive-aggressive games. I outgrew that shit when I left middle-school. I play aggressive-aggressive, and I have way too much self-respect to let her talk to me like that. I'm not just another intern, and I think she just found that out today. I'm the last person on Earth that is ever going to be bullied. I might look 16, but I've been around the block once or twice...

5. Vesper

My favorite pair of shorts is missing, and I'm pissed off. I've searched everywhere, and it's not even at my parents' place (THEY also searched everywhere).

Did it just grow legs and run away, or something?

6. Jonathan

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! My mom just brought home an eight week old kitten! It's sooooo cute :grin: :grin: :grin:

7. duriru

I really don't want to go out tonight, but it's too late to back out /:

8. Mercy

Mercy Guest

Cant wait till thursday <3

9. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wishing it was possible to physically assault a malfunctioning computer mouse . . .

10. Colton

"I've done my research, and 10 out of 10 people die."

11. UncertainHopes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Eww a 750 word written report on biodiversity and touch rugby in health tommoro.... I dont wanna wake up

12. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Today I heard my parents talking about the gay marriage bill and they were both in support of it. I guess that is a good sign, but I'm not completely sure what to make of it.

Although if I was even ready to tell them yet, which I am not, now would be a really horrible time to do it.

13. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I really should go to bed... but I'm not tired. Ohh well... looks like this is going to be another late night.

14. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm actually starting to wrap my fingers around the Bach G minor sonata 1st movement for solo violin. :slight_smile: This is good. Very good indeed.

15. Mercy

Mercy Guest

is kinda cranky my gf was a total . last night n tomorrow i have to face her

16. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Considering asking, again, about seeing a therapist.

17. Vesper

Yesterday, the high was in the mid-80s. Today, the high will be in the low 70s.

Yesterday, I wore shorts. Today, I will wear pants.

Fun fact: yesterday, while southern WI had temps in the 80s, some northern WI counties were under a frost advisory. Wisconsin is a state divided, and not just in its politics.

18. Bolin

You know you're getting treated poorly when you actually start to hate your family.

19. Level75

Ugh. On-call at work again. I'd say I hate life. But when I'm on-call, I don't have a life to hate.

20. Chickzak

Just realised how stubborn I am.
    Awesome, sometimes its a good quality to have, never give into pressure. Just stickkkk to your guns always. !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.