1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love how EC let's me be so nostalgic about who I used to be. I've spent the past few days looking over all my old posts, wall messages, PMs, etc. It's so cool to be able to see how I thought when I first joined versus now. Unknowingly I changed quite a lot, for the better and for the worse.

And the best part is, even only a short while later, I can tell myself I wasn't really as bad as I imagined myself to be. That's comforting. :slight_smile:

2. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sailor Moon is coming back?!?! OMG MASSIVE FANGIRL MOMENT!!! :O :grin:

3. peanutbutter

earning money for my trip, and being able to buy clothes. Damn I miss my job giving me hours.

4. Just got 5 cavities filled and my teeth cleaned in about an hour. My old dentist used to take an hour to fill just one cavity. :dry:

5. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Good news:
    I was accepted to every single university that I applied to! Yay, now mt ego can be content in knowing that I have options and that I just didn't go to the only university that accepted me :slight_smile: That and I get my family off my back, agh xD

Bad news:
    I now have options! :/ xD Not sure where to go and what to do all over again. Blragh xD

6. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Today at work I was listening/watching (when I could) documentaries off of my phone, and I stumbled over one totally accidentally about gay hate crimes. They were interviewing people in prison who were actually convicted of hate crimes, and one guy said, "I don't know how someone could look at a man, and say, "Yes, I've had sex with that person, I've sucked his dick. How could someone be proud of that?" And I just wanted to jump up and scream, "ASK YOUR WIFEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

I will never understand how someone could let hate for a group of people they actually know nothing about and have never met, dominate their life so completely. Another one of the killers said that he just wanted to rid society of a "problem." "Problem" meaning gay men, because they're "weak." I hope that one day I get to meet someone who genuinely believes that, after I graduate and actually am able to arrest people. I would have loved to be the one to arrest him.

7. SkyDiver

So I guess I was scheduled for work today but it was a last minute change and they didn't tell me? So now I think they're angry... gah.

8. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    C'mon Skyrim get here sooner...should have just went out and bought it at Gamestop I guess (but who knows if they have it! No one else I went to did, ugh -.-).

9. Possibly Maybe

What are you waiting for to say you're sorry? :dry:

10. Colton

You know what? I really love music :slight_smile:

11. Jonathan

Time to lounge in the pool for a little bit :grin:

12. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's supposed to be 103 degrees tomorrow... and I live in Ohio

In the past week... we had a storm that knocked out power to my entire town... like people were fighting over water and gas...

I did not get power back until Wednesday at 4pm. (I lost it friday at 5pm)

There are still some people without power and they are having to put up with this heat w/o ac. We've had 3 heat related deaths in my county.

WTF mother nature... What did we do to you??

13. Rinto

Rinto Guest

I've been babbling about me being in college around these days and I somehow find it annoying... What the heck has happened to me?

14. Harve

Changed my location so I make the fact I got into my first choice university yesterday sink in faster. Maybe if I see "Glasgow" under my name whenever I make a post will make it more of a reality. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have a coffee problem.

16. VireBlaze

Had to deal with a leaky/itchy/sneezy nose all day today at work. Normally, it wouldn't have been that irking, but I was working register. At one point, I had a leak attack, as 4 people with carts filled with groceries were lining up. And I was the only cashier. :/ Not to mention I was exhausted, physically and emotionally, during the first half of the day. Goin' to bed early tonight...

Man, I'm not sure to say whether it's ALREADY the 6th of July, or it's ONLY the 6th of July. xP Luv is doing BT and I won't get to talk to him online 'til the end of August. He gave me his Steam account for use while he's gone. ...It's not the same as having him around to talk to, of course, but he does have some good games. x3 Funny, though... when I play his games, he feels... a lot closer than he actually is.

17. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I went running a hot second ago because I ate a literal ton of rice for dinner, and on my way back I realized that my neighbor's Chow-Chow was following me for the 100th time. And it's insanely hot and humid today, we were actually under a heat advisory, and their dog was literally dying on the side of the road because it was so overheated and dehydrated. I was exhausted and I'm sick and tired of dealing with their dog as it is.

So my neighbor actually passes me twice in his truck while this is going on, once going each direction, and I'm standing on the side of the road next to his dying dog and he doesn't even stop. And he never stops so I wasn't exactly surprised. This isn't the first time this has happened. So I had to usher his dog to my house and actually half-carry it at one point because it collapsed in front of me on the road.

We made it to my house, I went inside to get my car keys and some water for it, I came outside and it was gone and now I can't find it. Too bad too, because this was the time I was finally going to hike my ass up their three-mile driveway and confront them face-to-face about it. Some people just shouldn't have animals. They can't take care of them.

18. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Today I discovered not only do I have a great-grand-aunt Esther, but apparently she made some amazing eggless brioche-type bread that I found the recipe for. So far the recipe is t working out for me the way I'd hoped. My dough took loads more flour than it should have (probably due to the humidity), but it still tasted okay. Then it wouldn't rise properly, maybe because I overheated my milk/butter/water mixture and killed the yeast. I've never worked with fresh yeast before either.

If it doesn't work out, I'm going to try and Geoffrey-ize it next time. I hope Great-Grand-Aunt Esther doesn't strike me with lightning...

And I have a sort-of job tomorrow! :grin: I get to cooking chicken wings for a private picnic and I can stay after for the fireworks too. They'll pay me $100. Unfortunately it's supposed to be almost 100 degrees again tomorrow. Oh bother. At least someone finally called me back about a job. I was beginning to think my number was dead.

19. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ugh, I'm developing one of those ear-plugging colds...going to be doomed at work tomorrow -.- ...

20. Ridiculous

So who's jealous that here, Adventure Time is on from 2.00 till 6.00 every Saturday AND Sunday??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.