1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 'F' word.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Micah, May 16, 2005.

1. Sparkles

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I love that word! I call myself one all the time.

But when a hater uses it, I punch them in the face.

At least, I WANT to. :frowning2:

2. jazzyspazzy

jazzyspazzy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    loads of guys take the piss out of "homies" which is, of course, gay people. i just walk away because i don't want to argue with them...

3. boredofnormal

4. Just Adam

must admit i say fag as in a smoke...but i HATE it as a word in itself for its other meaning its horrid gays fine thats just who i am anything other its a bit offensive to me unless used in a gay friendly way

5. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

"I'm not a fag, Im a person with a name. Call me fag in my face and you wouldn't fathom that I am gay...but what you could understand is that I come from a spanish backround where when we are mad can talk very fast, 'so-fast-that-you-will-think-Im-speaking-another-language' fast. I will find all your insecurites and throw them in your face within seconds. I WILL make you want your mommy. I WILL make you want to call your daddy. You WILL know my name and my name is not faggot."

Thats how I treat the situation.

Fgaogt is just like the word Ngiger in my opinon. I dont care how others use it but dont bring that into my house. Its like rappers, throwing around the word but not letting other people say it unless they approve, thats sketchy, im not a sketchy person. Either its all ok or none of it is. Im sticking to the none of it.

Sorry, friend said "gay" in the wrong way today today, im a little ticked.

6. gazwkd

gazwkd Guest

it's not a word used much over here to refer to gay guys. It's used mostly as another name to refer to a cigarette so it doesn't mean much really

7. littledinosaurs

I forget what i said the first time but now that i think about it i DO use the word fag. I mean its not nice or right but whatever. I never use it to someone's face (which could be seen as nicer or meaner) But if there is a gay person i particularly don't like i will most likely think of them as a fag. Its bad but it is what it is.

8. Miles D

It's funny, because I just changed my orientation to "faggotsexual" :grin:
    I've sorta reclaimed the word. also, I hang out with a group of gay guys, and we call each other faggots all the time (in an endearing way). I used to think I would never say it out loud, but one day it slipped out, and I found it felt good to say it and mean something cute or funny by it; to turn it around and [metaphorically] say "Fuck you, you homophobes out there. Sticks and stones, this word won't break my bones!!" :grin:

9. rocking23

Nope. I take no offense! The funny thing is, I say it a lot! HAH!

The only thing is my brother says it a lot, i guess that bugs me, what evs!

10. Sarah

you cant tak it as an insult bcuz then the ppl tat insult u and try to degrate u hav power of the words: fag, faggot, dyke, fruit, homo, ect. nd when u tak control of those word and call yourself tat ur taking the power back. nd they cant hold it over u. lik how ppl would call black ppl "nigger" now black ppl call themselves tat bcuz they r taking back the power of the word. so i dont tak it to offense if someone calls me a dyke or wateve. i used to b afraid the hatered and disgust behind the words but now i dont really care anymore

11. Dakku

I've never had a problem with the word. A word is what you make it, really.
    Gay is happy.
    Homo is mankind.
    Faggot is a meat product or a bundle of sticks.
    Fag is a ciggarette.
    You can make any of those into a 'slang' word for homosexuality, and yet, if you really want to, you can use it to mean anything.
    If someone calls you a faggot, go "Yes, I am meaty! Want to taste?!"

12. Amy

Amy

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0bL_vLo9jc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I agree with Jordan. :slight_smile:

13. peaceLOVEandNYC

well, i'm white but it annoys me when people say 'nigger' or 'faggot' or 'gook' or whatever other derogatory racial/social terms people say these days...

but honestly, it doesn't bother me in the least bit when i am called a fag. It actually helps in most instances because
    1) I know this person is an ignorant prick who i won't have to waste my time with
    2) I LOL @ homophobia. It's so stupid! Like, i don't know of any gay men or women who are Heterophobic!? (i just typed that word and my Mac is telling me it's not a word!!! geez.) like WTF! no one cares when a straight couple starts making out but when a gay couple shows the least bit of attraction everyone shits themselves! Which brings me to the conclusion that the LGBTQ community is much more mature and awesome than others.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

basically, i don't care about being called a fag: Gay by Birth; Fabulous by Choice

14. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I use the word quite a bit and I've kinda desensitised myself to it I guess. If someone's really going out to get me and they call me a fag I just laugh! lol

15. Rygirl

The people at my school use words like that all the time, words like 'fag' and 'dyke' because they think that its funny and cool to make fun of other people like that. I really don't care what people say about me, I got desensitized to that when people started calling me 'fat shit', by I sooo wanted to correct them and ask them what the fuck they thought they were up to for other peoples sake, I hate seeing other people suffer.

16. Just Adam

dude im sorry but i started reading your post and so thought you were gonna say im not a fag, im a person and my name is anakin... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: my bad lol

17. regime

regime Guest

I am fully aware of the origin of the word but this is my thought exactly. If someone uses it i highly doubt they are referencing cigs or a bundle of sticks..usually when i have heard it its to be offensive...

18. Salazar

I like the word faggot hahaha

19. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i refer to myself as a faggot, but if anybody else [who wasn't LGBTQ themselves] called me it i'd be offended as fuck

20. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I find it offensive. But im fine with the word 'dyke' for some reason.