1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

spill it: your fist sexual experience with the same gender

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ICTOAUN, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Au.Quicksilver

Hehe, my friend did let me touch him.... down there a few weeks ago. Sadly he's straight.

2. BiPenguin

I was 12 and in my first year of high school.

3. Ned B

Not including my one experience with cyber sex (we won't go there; it wasn't particularly enjoyable), my first time with anyone, same-sex or otherwise was at 25, with my current boyfriend, just after completing grad school.

Our first date was very tame and romantic in nature; sex didn't even come up in conversation, because that's what both of us wanted. I think if either of us had been to forward that may have been the last that we would have seen of each other. Instead we had dinner, went bowling, ate ice cream, looked at art, there just happened to be a piano for me to play something for him, and we shared an umbrella as we walked along the river in a gentle rain. At the end of the night he kissed me on the cheek (the first I had received from another guy). I was high as the sky that night.

Each date after we went a step further. On date two we kissed on the lips and I dropped him off at his house. On date three we shared a couple kisses and prolonged hugs, lingering outside his house for a couple hours at the end of the night. Date four we went to the zoo, had dinner, then I took him back to my apartment to watch a movie. We cuddled during the film then completely stopped paying attention to it near the end in what turned into a prolonged (and very hot) make out session with lots of touching and feeling (all above the belt). I took him home again, and we sat out on the porch for several hours. I think he wanted to take me in, but his sister was home. Neither of us wanted to leave each other that night. I wished I could hold onto him forever.

On the fifth date we finally took the plunge. It was a week since we had met. In total we had probably spent 2-3 whole days together, plus we were texting all the time. Usually it takes me months to move into friend territory with people, so it surprised me that I let him that close to me that fast.

We met late (9ish) at a coffee shop. After a while we wandered out and began to walk around the city. That night we agreed to move into official dating territory, he agreed to move to Chicago with me, and we planned our first trip together. We stayed out very late, and I said I was too tired to drive him home. I asked him to stay the night, by which I meant share my bed, but he took that as meaning something more. Honestly, I don't know if I could have kept my hands off him myself.

Having no condoms or lube, we didn't go "all the way," but it was still very passionate, very fun, and incredibly memorable. I don't think I could have imagined that sex with another person could have felt like that.

4. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

This is amazing!! And so romantic!^^^^
    I wouldn't say I've had a "sexual Experiance"----It's been a kiss cx haha but NOTHING else and he was forced to cx because of a "GAME" we were all playing haha cx

5. Robellious

Okay well,
    For me it was when I was in my colorguard- my sophomore year, and he was in band. I've heared people tell me he is bisexual and stuff, and how he's very different and into furries and other cool things, At the time I was sorta into furries *I still am but not as much however* and I tried my best to say hi to him at the hallways, When I see him at lunch sometimes.. Never really gotten so far from that for a month.

Once parade season started-- Things escalated quickly! On that day, I didn't even think I would be affiliated or talk to him, but we realized we were told to sit at the same bus together, at the same seat.. and me ACTUALLY talking to him makes me realize things about him and how similar we actually are, Like how we love the same food, he he's into furries like me, and music genres.. and on the bus ride to the competition, we were sorta holding hands in a way.

We then continued our day and on the bus ride home, we choose to sit together again, and thats when I leaned into him, and he leaned into me, and I asked, "Can I... Should I.. Kiss you?" And we did. We then made out, and rubbed eachother, *He was really horny* We were kissing tounge to tounge, and just kinda cuddling.

And a week later, I realized he had a girlfriend. And that was the first time I became a homewrecker too! Oh what little did I know back then...:icon_redf

6. BornAnew

At 20 with my then boyfriend. It was on the day we started going out. It was one of the best moments of my life & I'm glad my first time was with somebody I loved at one point & who loved me.

7. ahardlife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    15th birthday a mate stopped the night in my room both a bit merry and we got talking about personal stuff ended up wanking each other off .wanted to loose my virginity with him after but it never happened .

8. confuseduser99

Never had one #ForeverAlone :frowning2:

9. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

I'll start by saying this thread title has the best typo ever.

First and only remotely sexual experience in person...gay chicken. Seriously. It wasn't fair though, I had an advantage. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

If we include internet encounters, now that's another story entirely...

10. Gregarity

I'm jealous of some of these cute and hot stories they sound like they're straight out of a fanfiction

11. TurtleCat

My first experience was earlier this year, with a woman I met off of Craigslist. I know, I know... a lot of people knock Craigslist meet-ups and I can see why, but on the flipside, I've seen people say they met the love of their lives on Craigslist. So you never know.

Ever since I was young, I always knew I liked women and wanted to be with one, yet never got the opportunity to explore my attraction. I was pretty sheltered and although I crushed on a lot of women throughout the years, none returned my affections. Well, I got married pretty young and figured I'd never get the chance. However, I had a conversation with my husband about wanting to explore my same-sex desires and have a girlfriend, and to my surprise he was totally OK with it. So I started seeking out women on dating sites and Craigslist, of course letting them know that I had a husband but wanted a relationship with a woman as well.

I responded to one woman's ad and met her in person the next day. She was a lovely and beautiful Indian lady :slight_smile: We wound up having sex and sex with a woman was everything I imagined it to be and more... I have to say, I was very nervous my first time, though. It just blew my mind that I was actually getting to be with a girl like I'd always wanted. I loved everything, the soft touch of a woman, the affection, the talking. I liked her a lot but sadly things did not work out between her and I... I would have liked for things to progress further and maybe for a relationship to happen but it did not. I currently have a girl I'm kinda seeing right now but nothing definite yet.

12. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've decidedly never hd a fist sexual experience. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

My first time having sex was early last year, when I was 22. It was with a girl I'd been friends with for a year or two and dating (without putting a label on it) for about two months. We were hanging out, lying on her bed watching Youtube and stuff, we started kissing, and things escalated from there.

She told me she loved me for the first time during the deed, and it was afterwards that we decided we were officially a couple.