1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

spill it: your fist sexual experience with the same gender

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ICTOAUN, Jun 22, 2011.

1. leer

I was 17 and I wish I had waited it wasn't all lovey dovey hearts&flowers it was with a guy I met on a night out and we met for lunch a few times. I did like him a bit but he was a bit older 29:icon_redf and bi:eek: anyway one Saturday afternoon we met and he just blurted out you fancy #ucking me and I just smiled at him went to his flat and I just did what he said no kissing or cuddling just stuck a condom on and got stuck in he seamed to enjoy it didnt have a clue what I was doing really finished each other of by tossing .it happened a few more times till he mentioned he'd got his missus pregnant seen him about a few times in the street

2. SilentCreatures

My first time was many moons ago. I was 25 years old and had not come out yet. I had been talking to a guy for a few months and we had met up many times for coffee and chat. He basically was my mentor to the gay world I think. He was 39. I asked so many questions and he explained so many things it was so relaxing and encouraging.

Then one day he asked if I was attracted to him. I said I was, honestly he was a good looking man but what attracted me was his kindness. He asked if I was ready to take the next step and have sex with another man. Of course I said yes. So he suggested the next time we met that we tried, and if I didn't want to do anything he was ok with that too.

So I was an absolute nervous wreck. Scared about what would happen, would I be good enough, would it hurt etc... He just welcomed me... smiled and walked me to his hotel room. As soon as we were inside he kissed me. It caught me by surprise because I never even thought about the kissing side of things. It was so nice and gentle and caring. He then asked if he could take my shirt off...before long everything was off.

What followed, I can only describe as sensuous, understanding and caring. It was by no means spectacular but it was most definitely memorable in such a wonderful way. I had never had someone make me feel so special and all my dreams of what it would be like body to body were so wrong. The experience was superb.

It also happened to be the last time I saw him, he had to move overseas. I always wonder what became of him - and I will always be grateful that my first experience is one that I treasure.

3. DesertTortoise

These kinda made me tear up a little. Owen and ICOAUN's stories--beautiful!

Not counting masturbating together with guys, my first experience beyond that was at a Boyscout camp. We didn't know what 69 was, but we went for it. Only he kinda realized this wasn't for him and we didn't finish. I can't tell you how many times over the 60 years since (I was probably 12), until coming out a couple of months ago, that we did it the whole way in my fantasies!
    I still remember his name.

Two things you learn in Scouts. Be prepared, and how to suck cock!

4. Hexagon

I once kissed a boy in the back of a car his parents were driving when I was seven. And I haven't since :frowning2:

5. Ohhai

I'll let you know. Hopefully it won't be foreverrrr (although it feels like I'll be forever alone)

6. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

A bar. Darkly lit. He spots me from across the room. All swagger and Old Spice, Adonis in a leather jacket. We talk. He buys me a drink. Turns out we both have a thing for old films. Drags me out to the Carey Grant flick playing at the dollar theather.

Riding home. His hand, slips against my thigh. Cool green eyes briefly meeting mine. His hands are callused. Jacket smells like Old Spice and I'll smell the same when the night's over.

We hit his place. He goes to get drinks in the kitchen. I follow. Somehow we get to kissing. Hands sliding down all the right places.

The bedroom? We're drawn to it like magnets. Drinks forgotten.

He's a smooth operator at the wheel. Got a large shift to steer with if you catch my drift. Long night, fleeting between the sheets. First time I'd ever gotten off and I don't regret it. Taught me how to operate. His stubble? Pressed against places I'd never think stubble would work with.

And then I woke up in my own room, room free of the Old Spice spell, and let's just say I'd never had a hand at the wheel at all.

7. Ceres

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I once kissed a girl in a game of truth and are aged about 12... Still waiting for my proper experience with a woman though... Hopefully it isn't going to be a once every 10 years thing, it seems to be going that way :icon_bigg

8. KazTastic

That's for me to know, and you to find out

Hung out with a friend who I had a massive crush on, I had a panic attack and told him that I liked him. He made out with me, and we tried to do stuff (we got up to oral, but nothing more), of course, I was having a panic attack so I was unable to cum, but he did. We slept separately, which was a massive let down. We made out the next day, but nothing happened since. We've since lost contact. I miss him, but he has his own issues, and somehow I don't think he wants to talk to me anymore...

9. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

I wish mine was as nice experience as yours.. Mine was this year.. A guy at my previous job, he invited me to go to his house for "A drink".. Got me drunk, and I feel asleep.. Next thing I woke up with my head on his lap with him making out with.. My.. EAR!!! :tears: while he was watching t.v..

After we went to his bed.. No intercourse just "Frotting" then he "came" and he went to sleep.. and told me to .. "Have a wank" ..................................................... And I just stopped communicating with him.

10. JakeHas

I never had a sexual experience with someone of the same gender, of course I'm still only 15, so that's a good thing xD I'm waiting for the perfect man.. Who I already have in my life.
    Other than doing some "things" in Skype with him, we've never been able to go further because, well, we haven't met xD.
    Once we meet I'm sure I'll be able to get a better story.. hue

11. Miss Loopy

My fist sexual experience? I've never really tried fisting.

First altogether... I was like 13, but I was drunk and it was only like a grope so I shrug that off.

But for actual actual, 15, sleepover, she was trying to turn me on (I thought as a joke, so I wore a poker face) and then she kissed me. I didn't kiss back at first, then she pulled away. I smiled and said "I regret not kissing you back" and it kinda went on from there. Thank God her Mum and sister did not wake up.

12. needshelp

still didn't happen yet.

13. DrkRayne

The woman who is now my fiancee.

She was wayyy more sexually agressive than me, and I was the little virgin girl raised in a Christian household. LOL.

Um...the first time, I can't really remember much except kissing on the couch and then next thing I know were in bed. It was so...instintual that I really can't remember how we ended up having sex. We just went from A-Z in 2.5 seconds.

I do remember the first time things went sexual tho. We were in the car and watching the stars by the lake (i know corny) and she asked me why I didnt touch her and I said "I'm trying to be respectful" and she said "You don't have to be that respectful" and she pulled my hand over to her and asked "So do you want to touch me" I couldnt speak so I just nodded like a fool and she slid my hand into her pants.
    Gahhhhh I still love her to this day :slight_smile:

14. GingerGuy

It was less than a month ago, with a guy I've met in a hookup app. We met at the theather and sat by the farthest row (of course). We talked a little and held hands, and then, much like what we both wanted and expected, we made out endlessly, and them masturbated and gave a blowjob to each other. We couldn't go all the way in there, but heck, it was so good I didn't even think about it.

Next month, well do it all over again!

15. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first full blown sexual experience hasn't happened yet. The closest I got was when I was thirteen, me and this dude the same age kind of started making out, and then we fondled each other, but then when he said he wanted to have sex I was too nervous to, so we just left it at that. Haven't heard from him since.

16. angel626

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Still a virgin and proud of it but the first time I kissed a girl was something I won't ever forget for both good and bad reasons. I was in the 10th grade when I had my first kiss. My friend (who I had "hidden" feelings for) and I were in the girls locker room getting ready for gym. We were both laughing and making fun of each other; were both naturally sarcastic. Anyway we got to the point were we are play "arguing" and you know how sometimes you puff out your chest to seem tougher, well we both did that at the same time. I don't even know what happened but our faces slammed against each other; shit did that hurt. When our faces slammed each other I felt her lips on mine and they stayed there for a few seconds longer than they should have been. When we pulled back I was in a state a of shock and blurted out "did you just kiss me;" yeah I know captain obvious right here. After I said that she just looked at me, smirked, and pulled me by neck and proceeded to kiss me again but with more passion. When she let go she chuckled and whispered in my ear "now that was a kiss" and walked out the locker room. Of course I messed up a potential relationship by acting like an ass hole and going ape shit on her all just because I was not out yet and I was afraid what other people would think.

17. BiPenguin

I was young. In primary(elementary) school. I made the move, pursued it and got what I wanted. Loved it.

18. Aarin

Out Status:
    Some people
    That pretty much explains it.

19. insidemymind

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hey guys! My first time was played out pretty quickly. Basically, last year, which was my freshman year of college, I went to an LGBT dance during my first weekend at college. It was so crazy to me because I'm from a conservative town and seeing a huge group of diverse LGBT people in one room blew my mind. Anyways, this guy I thought was really cute and we started to dance and he kissed me (that was my first time kissing anyone btw) and then we went back to his room and fooled around for a while. It was fun but I was also very nervous because I had never felt that vulnerable before. I was sharing aspects of myself with a person that I've never done before. It was also tough because I felt like I was engaging in something that people in society condemn and demean all the time. However, I now realize that I truly began accepting who I was after being with this person. Although it was only a one night thing, we left it on good terms and I honestly feel like it was a positive experience overall.

20. elel

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have yet to share a sexual experience with someone of the same gender. I haven't even had sex since my first time when I was 15(and my god, was that horrible and a bad idea). Also, I did have a really small kiss with a friend before, but I didn't like it very much. She felt bad that I hadn't had my first kiss with a girl, so she kissed me, but I didn't like it. It just felt weird kissing a friend like that.

#80 elel, Oct 20, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2013