1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexual Orientation

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Miaplacidus, May 31, 2007.

?

Which is your sexual orientation?

1. 0: totally heterosexual

2 vote(s)
    0.4%
  2. 1: heterosexual, with a slight homosexual tendency

6 vote(s)
    1.1%
  3. 2: heterosexual, with a more serious homosexual tendency

14 vote(s)
    2.5%
  4. 3: bisexual

47 vote(s)
    8.4%
  5. 4: homosexual, with a more serious heterosexual tendency

53 vote(s)
    9.5%
  6. 5: homosexual, with a slight heterosexual tendency

231 vote(s)
    41.3%
  7. 6: totally homosexual

186 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. Not sure

20 vote(s)
    3.6%
  1. I voted 6.

I've never found women attractive in a sexual way, no offense intended to the ladies here. :grin:

2. Étoile

I'm like a 5.5. LOL There are some beautiful girls out there but I wouldn't want to do anything sexual with them and definately not marry them.

3. JSG

JSG Guest

Chanel N°5 for me.

4. Louise

I have given this question a great deal of thought but can't come up with an answer. What is the definition of slight homosexual tendacies?

I appreciate the naked human form male or female (well within reason) I find both females and males attractive but not necessarily on a sexual level more on a aesthetic level. I have more girl friends/confidents than male but I think that is probably the case for 90% of straight women, just as men have more male friends than female but without any homosexual tendancies.

I feel more at ease with women, more open, more on their wave length and will search out a girl friend to use as a shoulder to cry on rather than a male friend. My best friend is a girl, well woman.

If someone can give me a clear definition of N°1 on the scale I will try and decide if I am 0 or 1.

Does it help to know that I never asked myself these sorts of questions until coming here. The thoughts never came into my mind... maybe I am just 100% straight :confused:

5. step49x

I put down 6. I really can't say I've ever been sexually attracted to women. I could probably tell you who society would label as attractive, but for myself, I really couldn't care. There's a couple girls I'd like to get to know, but it's because their personality really intrigues me. All in all, I'm really only friends with a couple girls. Mostly, I hang out with guys.

6. SRSLYMARK

Chillin' around a 5. Really don't see myself with a girl though. The way I see it, the male is generally viewed as the "dominant" one in a male-female relationship (this is severe generalizing - I know that many relationships are different), which is a role that I never really fit into. I prefer the equilibrium of being with another man.

7. sngl

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I chose 6 but then I realised I'm not entirely sure. I don't know if I really do have slight heterosexual tendencies or if I just always wanted to have them. Either way, maybe a 5.5 for me...

8. Midget

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I put myself as a 5. I'd probably never date a guy, but I have been attracted to them. It's always more for the mind than the body as I've never felt anything looking at a handsome guy. Maybe I am a 5.5 like some people are saying about themselves.

9. sngl

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    EXACTLY!!! Just change the 'handsome guy' part to 'pretty girl' in my case :lol:

10. Nicknikko

I guess I'm 5

11. BlasttheCloset

Eh. I voted 3, but I am more of 2 or so because I really am attracted mostly to guys, but I just don't think of myself as "mostly heterosexual with serious homosexual tendencies". But It old one of my friends, and I just said that I was sorta queer, not sure beyond that. But my old GSA one time came up with a great analogy that I really liked; you know the phrases "I dont swing that way" or "I swing both ways". Well, my new thing is that I think I may be on a tire swing.:grin:

#71 BlasttheCloset, Nov 24, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2007
  12. PanPacifist

I placed myself at a 3, but I'm thinking it's closer to 3.5-4, because I lean slightly more towards girls... sometimes.
    Haha.

13. l0stinthsw0rld

Out Status:
    A few people
    im 5: homosexual, with a slight heterosexual tendency cause i like men but sometimes look at girls every once in a while but its realy rare!:roflmao:But i really dont like the labels thing i consider me to be my own person!

14. Skeleton

I rated myself a 2. but I reckon I'm more a 2.5.

15. SweetChaos

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Im a 3 poking a 4

16. Psychedelic Bookmarks

yeah the same here! i have just never been interested in a hetero relationship where the guy assumes a "dominant" role. although, i wouldn't mind being in a relationship with a girl who assumed a dominant role (i'm so wierd...). i guess that i hate the gender roles most hetero relationships fit into, and i would only want to be with a man who would eschew those roles as much as i would. eh... i sometimes feel like the only men i would like would be gay men. lol tough if true :tears:

17. jazzrawr

I'd say 5 for me...cause although ive had boyfriends, i havent really liked any of them...and i do find guys hot but not sexually, like i wouldnt want a relationship with a guy anymore. I'm definately more into girls. :slight_smile:
    and i agree with Arneneithel, i think the only guys i could ever really like would be a gay guy, cause i like their personality, lol!

18. gentlegiant4

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This makes perfect sense to me. I also find myself looking at girls clothing in general, also how her body is shaped, legs, etc., the way her hair falls on her shoulders, etc.

When I came out to this guy who sits next to me in my english class he was extremely surprised because apparently he had noticed me "admiring" the girl in front of me (probably every day for about 15 minutes of the class period) and though I had an enormous crush on her and/or wanted her bod.

But I kind of have this thing where I stare at girls' boobs when I talk to them. It should be noted that all of this does absolutely nothing for me (which is a large part of how I've arrived at the conclusion that I'm gay) but I do it nonetheless.

19. HalfInsane

I'd probably have to say a 5. I do identify as bisexual, because I do find men attractive... but almost always only physically. I've only once been attracted to a guy to any great degree. Generally, I'll find certain male attributes attractive, but not as much as girls. I wouldn't say it'd be impossible for me to end up with a guy- but I'd much prefer a girl.

20. LOVEjames

I'm a 6. I've never been attracted to a woman sexually. Like I said somewhere else, I've noticed a woman's sexuality and even appreciated it, but I was never personally attracted to a woman. But I'm insanely open to the possibility.