1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexual Orientation

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Miaplacidus, May 31, 2007.

?

Which is your sexual orientation?

1. 0: totally heterosexual

2 vote(s)
    0.4%
  2. 1: heterosexual, with a slight homosexual tendency

6 vote(s)
    1.1%
  3. 2: heterosexual, with a more serious homosexual tendency

14 vote(s)
    2.5%
  4. 3: bisexual

47 vote(s)
    8.4%
  5. 4: homosexual, with a more serious heterosexual tendency

53 vote(s)
    9.5%
  6. 5: homosexual, with a slight heterosexual tendency

231 vote(s)
    41.3%
  7. 6: totally homosexual

186 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. Not sure

20 vote(s)
    3.6%
  1. SadConfusedBandGeek

Ho hum, i think i put a five, but now i would be between 3 and four

2. No day butoday

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I put 5. I'm actually more like 5.9. I've actually dated a girl since I've come out as gay, and it wasn't a lie or anything. Very rarely I feel something for girls :astonished:

3. RomanceSlayer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think I might be a 5.9 ... lol

I am not attracted to girls
    I´ve dated some but it was just because of social pressure...
    I was afraid people would say i was gay (now I don´t really care about that)
    I´m 97% sure I´m only attracted to men
    the most I´ve ever felt for a girl is friendship

4. raar

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i am gay with a ever so slight hetero tendencies. not that i am actually atracted to woman but i have had sex with a girl before. and not like a long time ago. just seriously a month ago i had a threesome w/ two girls but i did not know if it was just because i was drunk and horney and they were the only ones that were really around at that time or if mayby i dont mind having sex with grls if no guys are around???

i dont know, but honestly i really dont give a shit.

5. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So it seems that half of the members fall under the "5", as I expected, with a more than significant portion answering 6.

Just confirms what I expected. Thanks, and those who haven't voted yet, do it!

6. Moth

6. I've never been sexually attracted to men, though I do like looking at some "pretty" men, but I'm not attracted to them. I generally don't even like to see them with their shirts off, though on occasion I'm okay down to the hips. I don't like to see anything below that except feet and maybe ankles (I'm not fond of seeing guys in shorts). I have seen several guys who had hair and faces I liked, but I wasn't attracted, I just thought they looked really nice - like art or something. I like seeking out simple, innocent beauty in people, both male and female, so that may have something to do with it too. Also, I have this thing I call "artistic interest" where I find a person's appearance interesting even though they may not be "pretty" or "handsome" or whatever, or they may even be old. I can be "artistically interested" in anyone regardless of gender or age or anything else. (Hopefully that makes sense.)

Now girls, on the other hand... even though I denied it for a long time, I've been sexually attracted to girls since puberty. What can I say? They're gorgeous. =3

7. wtinal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I voted a 6. Although I have "dated" two guys in my life, I was not sexually or emotionally attracted to them. The first guy I dated for 10 years - it was convenience. He didn't want to date, I didn't want to date, and to keep our families and friends off of our backs about our love lifes, we "dated" each other. We tried to be sexual a couple of times, but it just did not work. We did become good friends though. The second guy I dated, I dated for 8 months - and ashamedly it was just to get pregnant. But, because I was so unattracted to him, I could not do the whole sex thing. It just wasn't happening. So, I think I will leave the poor unsuspecting guys alone now. I am satisfied being 100% gay!

8. Cloud Nine 5

I can remember being turned on by girls before (likely it was straight movies though, and I was attracted to the guy haha) but I can't see myself interested in a girl. So it's almost a total 6, but maybe once I expermient with guys my focus can go to girls? Yeah, probably not. 5 or 6 for me.

9. CrimsonThunder

I want someone straight (like Becky) to answer the poll. I'd be interested to see if she is 100% straight or believes she has a small homosexual tendancy. (As I've heard some people believe its impossible to be 100% straight)

I'm not sure where I am on the scale, it changes all the time! So i'll choose in the middle. (bisexual)

10. wtinal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Somewhere in this whole posting thing, I thought there was something about Becky being the one (and only) who chose a 0. Maybe she'll post a blurb sometime, so we can hear her thoughts.

11. CrimsonThunder

Yeah she didn't post anything. :frowning2: But someone chose 0. And its not a public poll.

12. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    It was probably me that checked 0. Sorry I failed to answer your question sooner. I only found it cuz I searched for my name. <grin> I think I am pretty darn straight. I like guys. LOL I think they smell good, are sexy, and I love to have them as friends too. Although I confess, I did have a dream about a girl once. Hmmm.....

13. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I'm resurrecting this because many of our new members won't have seen it and might want to vote and have their say.

14. davo-man

Well I haven't replied in this thread, so I thought I would add my two cents (thanks for bringing back from the brink, Paul)

I am homosexual, but with rare glimpses of heterosexuality. For instance, i basically exlusively get crushes on guys and find them hot, but every now and then I will find a girl very hot, and would not mind having sex with her. I would much prefer a guy over a girl, but I am disgusted by the female form

15. Psych!

Psych! Guest

Lol.
    That's exactly how I feel.
    It's confusing.

16. Zec24

Well I didn't reply last time around so I'll reply now. I put myself down as a 5, but I'm more likely a 5.5-6. The reason I put 5 was b/c I haven't had any experience either way with either sex. I've only ever been attracted physically and emotionally to girls. I do look at some guys sometimes, but I think its a combination of I appreciate their appearance and there is a slight envy. Sometimes I wish I could look more like a guy, and I know when it comes to a relationship I'll be the more masculine one.

I have plenty of good guy friends, but thats it, I don't think I'd ever want more than that with them. I just can't imagine it. If one did come along that I was attracted to I think it would really confuse me, I don't know what I'd do.

As a side note, I find it surprising Kinsey never added Asexuality to the scale. Don't know where that would fall. I actually thought I was likely asexual for a while when I started college a few years ago. Asexuality is hard to define though because you can be emotionally and romantically attracted to people, it just you don't really want to have sex. Some will though, but for the most part they'd rather not. I felt that way for a while, but I labeled myself homoasexual. I think now, that if the right person came along I could have sex, but I'm still not sure I care about it that much.

Sorry, that got a little off topic.

17. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Asexuality is indeed defined - I just forgot to include it. Sorry...

18. Psychedelic Bookmarks

i put not sure. boring lol. i used to think i was a 0, then i thought i was a 1 or a 2, but now i have no idea. i honestly could be anything, which sounds like a contradiction (i should be able to rule something out, right?) but i can't. :confused: which is annoying. but hopefully i'll sort it out sometime soon enough.

19. Dizzy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Although I put myself down as a 2, I feel I am more a 1.5 if such a thing existed...

20. pirateninja

The idea of kissing or dating a man seems wierd to me but there are some males I do think "he's attractive" but it's more a kind of admiration thing though. All I know is I can date a girl, but I don't want to date a man.