1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Real Life (Non-Fantasy) RP: Empty Closets High!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by AngerAndAgony, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    (I don't think Australia's so different from America schools. My school sounds similar to yours, that is, in the special Ed department. And we have like 5000 students. But the special needs department sounds about the same.)

#101 Linus, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
  2. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Samuel sighed softly as he walked into class late again. His teachers were used to the constant tardies that they just tried not to care. He began to play with the camera around his neck, turning it on. As he took his seat, he started looking at people through the camera itself. He was trying to find something to take a picture of, something worth lasting.

#102 ScaryClosets, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
  3. AngerAndAgony

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Neil smiled at Kora before he was quickly leaving and left Neil's head spinning. And soon Charlie was passing him a note and he nodded and waved goodbye, this whirlwind of people making him a little anxious. He took a moment to breathe and gather his thoughts before he heard someone talking about a girl rep and he frowned, raising an eyebrow, but didn't want to butt in. He moved to wash his hands and sighed silently before stepping back out of the bathroom and seeing Nell head his way. He nodded out to her coolly.

4. Arrow Ace

Nell saw Neil coming out of the bathroom, he nodded at her with a strange look n his face. She really had trouble with facial expressions. She walked down the hall, keeping her eyes on the decade old scuff marks on the floor left by footwear long since discarded. She pulled out her phone and opened up an app. She quickly scrolled through all the options, selecting a few here and there, before holding it up to Neil.
    A robotic voice emitted quietly from the phone. "Skipping class are we?" it asked.
    She looked as close to Neils face as she could and lifted an eyebrow, hoping she had made the right expression.

5. AngerAndAgony

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Neil was almost jealous of her app. He had no cell phone, had to stick to paper and pen. Luckily he was used to the hand cramps by now. He held up a finger as if to tell her, "one moment," then scrawled quickly in his new notebook. "I AM. UP TO YOU IF YOU WANT TO... I JUST HAD TO GET OUT OF THERE." He grimaced and passed her the paper. He got frustrated with the fact that while he certainly didn't fit in in the rest of the school, he also knew he would never quite fit in in the special ed classes either.

6. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    "Hey." Jem stepped out of the bathroom suddenly, at the sound of other students. "Where's the special Ed room?"

7. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yuki strolled the hallways, having decided to skip classes. Walking past a bathroom, she was intrigued at the robotic voice emitted from the app. Glancing around and noticing a class behind them, she approached the pair, lowering her voice slightly. "There seems to be a lot of people skipping class today, huh. Anyway, I'm Yuki. Cool app you've got there. You guys are?"

Glancing at the clock, she grimanced a little. Her next period was art, and she couldn't skip that. The teacher would have her head for that. "Oh by the way, are any of you two going for art? I don't like going in alone, ya see," she grinned.

8. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Jem's fists clenched. /What am I, invisible? Go figure. No one's talked to me all day except for my stupid, jerk brother./ this wasn't fair. Honestly. Have to. Get out.

9. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yuki glanced at Jem, swinging her arm around her shoulder. "Hey, why so down? Don't be," she playfully whined, patting the girls head. "What class do you have next? Oh and, your name?"

10. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Jem might've jumped a mile. Intimacy was something to get used to still. Of course, this sudden confrontation did prompt a response. "Oh, I'm Jem," Jem said quickly smiling briefly. "And you?" Maybe this person could be a new friend. Maybe things weren't so bad. After all, she didn't seem to Notice any of Jem's physical traits, distinguishing him as male. No, she acted just like... /like I'm her best girlfriend or something. Is that how people make friends? Just jump into it?/ Jem liked the idea.
    (Signing off)

11. Arrow Ace

(also Im using Auslan for Nells signing. Just a heads up!)
    Nell shrugged. She had done most of her work for that class and was wanting a break. She made a fist with her right hand and moved it up and down at the wrist. Yes.
    She went back to her app, deleted what she had just said and started typing a new sentence. She briefly noted that her nail polish had all but chipped off and decided that now would be a good time to paint her nails. She pressed play on the phone and handed it to Neil before sitting down on the floor and Leaning against some lockers. "I am painting my nails. What are you doing?" the mechanical voice said.
    She opened one of the pockets on the side of her bag and pulled out a vile of light purple polish.

12. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "I'm Yuki," she introduced herself to Jem. A pause, before she removed her arm that was slug around Jem. "Apologies; I didn't know you weren't comfortable with it. I'm very touchy-feely, you see." Glancing at the other pair standing in the hallway, (was one of them even painting her nails?!) Yuki noted the time dully. It was almost the next period. And her class was really far away. Hurriedly unlocking her phone, she passed it to Jem. "Your number? Wanna meet up for lunch? I don't really have anyone to go with."

Turning to the girl sitting on the floor, she noticed the purple nail polish and grinned. "Nice colour choice, by the way." Glancing at the boy and noticing the notebook in his hand, she waved.

13. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ((Sorry guys, going to be hella busy today - I will post some later.

Also, for every scene we are in - I suggest that we quote our PREVIOUS post to reduce the amount of confusion, so we all know who and who is speaking to who about what...))

Another thing - Walst, has the bell rung?))

#113 Taly, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2015
  14. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Has my OC been accepted?

15. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Jem's face lot up. "Yeah, sure! That'd be awesome!" Jem took her phone from her in one hand, slinging an arm around her with the other. "I'm okay with touchy feely," Jem laughed. "Just not used to it." A few moments later the contact was in the phone, and it was being passed back to Yuki. "Cool name, by the way."

16. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yuki grinned wider, moving Jem's arm to hold hands. "Then, see you around the entrance later? I may be late, depending on the trouble I get into for not doing work again." she laughed, sliding her phone back into a pocket. "Thankfully you're okay with touchy-feely; most of my friends in my previous school weren't, and I can be really forward with it sometimes. I'll try to not overdo it," she shrugged sheepishly.

Pausing at the comment and tucking her hair behind her ear, revealing her piercings, Yuki seemed to choose her words carefully before speaking. "My dad's Japanese. My parents decided to give me a Jap name cuz I looked Jap, apparently...quite a weird reason, really. But I like the name. Snow." Throwing a sudden grin at Jem, she continued: "Your name is nicer. Jem, such a precious gem. Your parents did well in naming you."

17. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    "That's so cool that your Japanese," Jem grinned, (Who was a secret otaku and anime fan) "I think that your name fits you. You're like a snowflake." A pause. "And I was actually named "Jem" because my mom really liked "To Kill a mocking bird." Like, I have a cousin called "scout.", because, apparently her sister liked it too." A small laugh was emitted. "But I like being called "precious" better, I think."

18. AngerAndAgony

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ((Sorry, everyone is accepted as long as their character is realistic, so yes! No, the bell hasn't rung yet and I'm sorry guys, I'm feeling ill. I'll try to post a little later.))

19. ConfuseCupcake49

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ((I was at a Pridefest))

Charlie notice Yuki and a fellow schoolmate. She stops and walks over to them. She did not notice her scarf beginning to drop lower on her neck. She holds her notebook closer to her chest as she smiles at both of them.

20. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yuki laughs, seemingly stunned at being called a snowflake. "Thanks, but, I doubt I'm anything like a snowflake!" She paused to laugh for a while before continuing. "They really get along, huh, your mom and her sister. 'Jem' and 'Scout'. But they're both nice names."

Yuki swung her arm around Jem's neck, laughing as she noggied her head gently. "Precious you are. Your name will be Precious, then, okay?"

Noticing Charlie walking towards the two of them, Yuki stopped the noogie to hold Jem's hand, waving at Charlie with her free one. "Ello," she grinned, glad to see Charlie. Glancing down, she saw what seemed to be scars, but decided to keep quiet. "Your scarf," she whispered. Hopefully the girl would get it, deciding to cover it with a question instead.

"Anyway...what class are you two going to, later?"

(How was the Pridefest, confusedcupcake? And get well soon walstsandwich)