1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Real Life (Non-Fantasy) RP: Empty Closets High!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by AngerAndAgony, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Kora read Neil's note and nodded, but then wrote onto the paper again: "If you can't talk, then I won't either. It's nice that you're going to come, I really want this to work!" Kora grinned happily as he gave Neil the note. He then turned to see Charlie - who was now approaching them.

2. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    [ So you(WalstSandwich<3) role-play too? Yay! I thought I was the only one who role-played outside of this site :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: And I was thinking the same thing dude. I've been seeing this for awhile, and wanted to teach people about role-playing. Though, this is not the same kind of forums I go on so I didn't think it would be really a big deal. THANK YOU for commenting that. I've been wanting to say something for so long, but didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.]

#82 ScaryClosets, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
  3. AngerAndAgony

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ((I've been RPing for like 7 years now xP I have run multiple websites for RPs and I have also run a Glee forum on Fanfiction for it kinda like how I plan to run this one. I got RP lessons when I was elecen and now I'm a better writer, and if people are confused I would be glad to help!))

Neil huffed silently as he read the note. "IF YOU SPEAK, WE WASTE LESS PAPER, AND I DON'T HAVE TO WORK AS HARD TO FIND NOTEBOOKS. PLUS... IT'S JUST EASIER, TAKES LESS TIME, WE CAN HAVE LONGER CONVERSATIONS." He thought a moment before continuing to write. "THAT'S WHY A CLUB IS GOING TO BE WEIRD. THEY'RE ALL ABOUT COMMUNITY AND I CAN'T SPEAK. SO. YEAH. HENCE WHY I'M STUCK IN THE CLASSES I'M IN ALL DAY EVEN THOUGH I'VE KILLED ALL MY TEST SCORES." He passed the oaper back to Kora and waved at Charlie.

4. ConfuseCupcake49

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Charlie slide to a stop, but slips and falls on her behind. Wincing as she looks up at Neil with a silly grin.
    'Do you sign?' She signs at him. Her scarf slips lower on her neck.

---------- Post added 28th Aug 2015 at 06:17 PM ----------

((Ugh, my older sis gave me scarbies)

5. AngerAndAgony

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Neil looked at her confusedly, not knowing any signs at all. He pointed to himself, shook his head, and moved his hands randomly (and unknowingly signing the word orange in the process) before shaking his head again and holding out a hand to help her up, seeing her scarf slip.

6. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Kora looked at Neil's response after smiling at Charlie, "Alright, I'll speak, Neil. But if nobody lets you get a word in at all, then I might as well have no word either." Then Kora looked at Neil with sympathetic eyes, "I think it's stupid that you're put in a special ed course when you're a completely functional person. I may even bring this up to someone... I have an Advanced Biology+Genetics all year course... So I get 2 credits. I don't have a 6th period class, in this case. So I'll come over here everday.... Since I can't drive, I ride the bus.... I hate driving."

((My High School goes off a block schedule. Different classes each semester. We also do credits... But normal Advanced(AP) courses take ALL YEAR to complete.

Kora is in an AP course with Biology+Genetics. So there are 2 credits there. So Kora doesn't need another class for the year so far. Basically, he has 2 classes combined into one that lasts the year.

*Walst, if this is not how you want this to work - then we can just change it to make an exception for Kora... So he could be able to speak to Neil freely at a specific time of day?*))

#86 Taly, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2015
  7. ConfuseCupcake49

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Charlie smiles her thanks and waves at Kora. She takes Neil's hand and gets up.

8. AngerAndAgony

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Neil smiled as she got up before looking at Kora. He nodded softly. "MOST TEACHERS LIKE TO ASK VERBAL QUESTIONS AND I WAS FAILING CLASSES BECAUSE THE PARTICIPATION GRADE I GOT WAS SO LOW AND KIDS WERE BEING JERKS SO I WAS PUT INTO SPECIAL ED. I DO HAVE A SIXTH PERIOD THOUGH, I'M IN BAND. THE BAND TEACHER LIKES HAVING ME IN HIS CLASS."

He passed the paper back to Kora before smiling apologetically at Charlie.

((Well, Neil has a sixth period though so haha. And I could see that, but like... This school classes like English would go all year too. So like... Same schedule every day. But like I was a Teacher's Aide at my school too because I had all my credits so like it works.))

9. ConfuseCupcake49

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Charlie picks up her notebook and writes.
    'It's okay. What class do we have next?'
    She shows it to Neil.

10. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    (Hey, can I take the rights to making a bully character?)

11. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Kora nodded at Neil, "If any kid messes with you, they're messing with me." Kora then broke out in an unforeseen giggle, "I play the violin. Maybe I could do some kissing up to the band teacher and have his class as my 6th period."

Kora then looked at the watch on his wrist, his eyes widened - he quickly waved at Neil as he began walking backwards and then nodded at Charlie out of a friendly acknowledgement. He then turned completely around and began to walk down the hallway.

12. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (I hope it's not too late to join
    Quinn
    Gender isn't important for their character so I'm leaving it out
    Panromantic Asexual
    For appearance, just imagine them any way you want

13. Arrow Ace

(With my experience in Student Support classes, the kids are usually only in there for one or two lessons, and the rest of the time they're in normal classes, especially if they're not developmentally disabled. The classes are also not 'full' classes of like 20 kids but more 6 kids. In high school they're often past yr1 level. The teachers are also very kind and observant. Though one time I had one corner me and tell me about her dead son to get me to do my work... Other than that they listen and help you. Two of my fave teachers are the ones I met in Learning Support~)

Nell watched with her eyes close to slits as Neil slipped out of the class room. She put her hand up in the air, waiting for one of the teachers to get around to her. There were two teachers, each with six kids to focus on. When one of the teachers got around to her, she asked if she could leave and go to the toilet. She hoped to follow Neil out and see where he had gone. She had seen what he had written to the girl that had come up to the table not too long ago. It wasn't that she didn't like Neil, it was just that she didn't yet consider him her friend. She also got a vibe from him that he considered himself somewhat superior than the kid who needed extra support, and that rubbed her the wrong way. If he had seen her two years ago he would be lumping her in with the 'dumb kids'.
    The teacher nodded at her to go and she stood up quickly, picking up her bag and quietly walking to the door, trying not to disturbed the other kids who were in their zones. She slipped out the door and into the hall way. She had the feeling that Neil would be cutting class in the toilets, so she went that way.

14. AngerAndAgony

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ((Haha sorry. I'll post later because no cell service. I'm just going off my school for this, which is an incredibly small school (just over 400) and our special ed is an all day thing for most. At my school, someone like Neil would be stuck there all day. That was also the kinds of things ours went over as well. So like... My stuff for Neil isn't entirely unfounded.))

15. Arrow Ace

((Ahh yeah that makes sense, sorry! I go to an Aussie school with over 1000 pupils so we have very different experiences it seems lol))

16. AngerAndAgony

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ((Also, I'm glad someone noticed finally that Neil can be a bit arrogant haha. Anyway, I keep losing service, I'll be online when I get home. But yes, someone like Neil would be in Special Ed all day save for a class at my school.))

17. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    [ Anyone open? ]

18. ConfuseCupcake49

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Charlie points towards the office.
    'I'm going to "talk" to the counselor to get me out of gym.'
    She writes on an extra paper and gives it to Neil. She waves and walks away.

---------- Post added 28th Aug 2015 at 10:22 PM ----------

(I am. Just typing with socks on my hande)

19. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    INTRODUCING A FUTURE BULLY.

Jem was in the bathroom, skipping class. The /boys/ bathroom. Jem had originally gone to the girls bathroom, because it was just one of /those/ moments, Feeling particularly girly. hood pulled up, and everything. Walked right in, and no one cared. But then another girl came in. Jem got embarrassed, and hightailed it out of there. What if she figured out... /I'm not a girl,/ Jem thought miserably. /I can't go waltzing into girls bathrooms, because people won't understand, and.../ luckily, the other girl hadn't suspected anything unusuall.

Now, in the boys bathroom, there was nothing to worry about. Because according to society, this was the bathroom that HE belonged in. But he didn't, really.

Jem hadn't been trying to skip class. Gotten lost, that's all. Jem had searched around the school, but couldn't find the... Special needs class or whatever. At least, /wait, that was the class I had, the one I missed... Right?/ or was that another one? Now Jem sat in the boys bathroom, studying for history class, which wasn't until later in the day. This kid was no slacker. Nope. Nuh uh. Even if they missed classes now and then. Which was only due to getting lost.

Part way through the period, another guy came in, glancing over Jem huddled in the corner. "Freak." Jem looked up, unphased. Being used to this sort of thing, from this /nasty pain in the ass/ form of a brother... Yep. Completely unphased.
    "Hey seriously kid. Get to class," Emlen warned. "Wouldn't want your pretty /girl/ rep to be spoiled, would you?"
    Jem said nothing. But... That wouldn't be any fun, would it? A girl's gotta stand up for herself, after all. "I suppose this is how a dumb jock rep is made then."

Emlen raised an eyebrow, but said nothing, walking past to take a piss. Jem sighed. /ugh. He's horrible./

20. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ((Lmfao, my school is breaching 2.5k.... Yeah, we're huge. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:))