1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Real Life (Non-Fantasy) RP: Empty Closets High!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by AngerAndAgony, Aug 26, 2015.

1. ConfuseCupcake49

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Yeah, its still day one. special Ed is a class for ones that need a lot of help. Since I am mute, I am in it.)
    'Really?' Charlie grins as she gives them both jellyfish. 'Yea, i'm a bit nervous walking around since I can't speak.'

---------- Post added 28th Aug 2015 at 01:52 PM ----------

(I'm not sure where we are!!)

2. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Brent watched the two begin leaving. He supposed now the Hansol was mute or something. Had Hansol been blushing when Brent looked over at him? The boy placed his notebook and pencil case inside his backpack. No matter, he thought, what would be the odds of the other being gay or bi anyways? Brent had never sought out a relationship. It wasn't that he was uncaring or cold, he thought it to be pointless most of the time. He stretched and followed the others into the hallway.

3. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Linda Marie Larsen, "Lynn"
    Female
    16, Junior Year
    Bisexual

She is brought up by her stepmother who is terrible to her after her father's death. Her biological mother ran away from their family at a young age. She's not very friendly, and skeptical of the world because she is abused by her stepmother. She takes out her feelings through art, and constantly doodles in class but manages to be successful in the honors courses. May come across as mean and sarcastic but is really nice inside

Appearance: She has cropped blue and green hair, and usually doesn't care how she dresses.

4. Mags the Goron

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    (Yeas, and I think It's still only first or second period)

5. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lynn walked in late to class and sat down like nothing happened. She pulled out her sketch pad and started drawing in her notebook, pretending to take notes in her math class. Soon, her page was filled with the accurate sketches of everybody's faces. She closed her notebook and copied everything written on the board, then pulled her phone out, getting in trouble with her teacher, but she didn't care. She handed it over, it was confiscated, and she put her head down and slept, not noticing the bell had rung.

6. AngerAndAgony

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ((Sorry, not enough time to actually make a post right now, but we're about 3/4s of the way through first period. I will post when the bell rings. Special ed is where those with things like developmental disorders or other types of things go to class because they wouldn't mainstream well.))

7. Mags the Goron

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    (Oh. Then that means Hansol shouldn't've been there. What now? Hansol has a severe phobia of dogs, but I doubt that counts.)

---------- Post added 28th Aug 2015 at 08:53 PM ----------

"So, Charlie, do you...have any hobbies? Or something..." Hansol asked awkwardly, trying to make conversation.

#67 Mags the Goron, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
  8. ConfuseCupcake49

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Charlie nods as she runs her fingers through her short hair. Writing down on her notebook, she shows him.
    'I enjoy doing the wonderloom & making jellyfish. I read all types of books. I wish I could sing.'
    Charlie smile falters, but she writes again.
    'What about you?'

#68 ConfuseCupcake49, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
  9. Mags the Goron

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    HOLD ON does being blind in only one eye count?

---------- Post added 28th Aug 2015 at 09:12 PM ----------

"That's cool. Jellyfish, eh~?" Hansol muttered. "I like listening to kpop and reading. Oh yeah, I'm also on the basketball team."

10. ConfuseCupcake49

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    'Basketball? Never seen it before.' Charlie wrote in her notebook. 'My parents rarely let me play with other people because of my disability'
    She shows Hanson her notebook.

11. Mags the Goron

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hansol was a little shocked, it wasn't everyday you meet someone who'do never heard of basketball. "Hmm, the club is having practice at lunch. Do you wanna come and watch, of you have the time?" he suggested.

12. ConfuseCupcake49

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Charlie bit her lip slightly as she thought about it. She glances back at her classrom.
    'Is it alright if I bring some friends? I told him I would sit by him, but I really want to watch you play.'

13. Mags the Goron

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hansol laughed. "The more the merrier! Of course! We, the club, all love it when people watch us play." If only Brent was among those watching... Maybe I should invite him...

14. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Kora stood in front of Neil - this had now been the second time he had went to the bathroom in first block. People kept asking him what he was doing with all the papers, and Kora kept responding with - "Oh, I'm writing something!" Kora also didn't wantto die of boredom due to his Math teacher going on and on about the rules.

Kora quickly realized that Neil was mute, and Kora just stood beside him. He wanted to make conversation to pass the time - since first block was about to end.

He then got out a pencil and wrote on one of the papers he had been carrying, which read: 'Are you coming to GSA tomorrow afterschool, Neil?'

15. ConfuseCupcake49

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    'Okay! I'll go ask Neil. Hope to talk to both of you soon.'
    Charlie wrote down to show them quickly before running back to the classrom. There she saw Korea near Neil, so she wave and smile.

16. Mags the Goron

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    "Right," he said. When Charlie waved at him, he smiled back and raised his hand a little.

(HELP ME I don't know what to do!)

17. ConfuseCupcake49

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Neil is near Kora, so she went to "talk with him. Not sure who else is on)

18. Mags the Goron

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    (That's not it -- sorry, I've never properly RPd before. I'm just confused as to which lesson Brent had during first period.)

19. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Name: Samuel(Samantha) Blighton
    Orientation: Pansexual
    Personality: Samuel is rather quiet. He likes to be alone most of the time, and doesn't really cope well with other people. He has trust issues, and probably won't open up to you/talk to you until you give him a reason to. Though, this fluffy headed male can be pretty adorable when wanted, and will always want to go somewhere new. Samuel loves to explore, mostly on his own, and make memories. He's quite a photographer actually. The boy constantly takes pictures of what he sees, usually to make the memory last longer. So, you could say that he's a love-able, child-ish hipster.
    picture: This

20. AngerAndAgony

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ((OOOOKAY. SO. I see some godmodding (controlling other people's chars) going on and trying to figure out how my Neil got from point A, his desk, to point B, outside of the classroom. So for now I'll try to go with it. If anyone wants RP lessons I would be MORE than happy to give them Wall to Wall. :slight_smile: Also, blind in one eye probably wouldn't place someone in special ed,though both would be likely. It's usually things like autism, mutism, downs syndrome, that kind of stuff. Stuff that impairs function in the classroom. ))

Neil had gone from knowing what was going on to what wasn't in a matter of five minutes and to be quite honest he needed a breather. As the teachers were all busy dealing with the lower level students, he quietly slipped out of the classroom and stood against the wall, taking deep breaths. He finally made his way toward the bathroom so that if he got caught he would have an excuse, and he soon saw the exuberant boy from earlier there. He had never been able to adk the boy's name, but Neil waved shyly. And soon the boy had written hin a note. He took the paper and wrote back. "YEAH, I THINK SO. AND YOU CAN TALK, YOU KNOW. I DO UNDERSTAND IT, I USED TO BE ABLE TO."