1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help me!

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by I am here, Jun 17, 2017.

1. I am here

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh i totally understand the over analysing and second guessing!! I swear it is a hobby of mine haha. If i could make a career of it i would be super successful

What sort of things does the woman you like do? If you don't mind me asking?

As for telling her, I'm not sure? I'm really in two minds about it. I saw my therapist today and she seems to think maybe it's a good idea. She also said, not for the first time that from what I've said it sounds as though she might have some sort of feelings for me too... i of course then deny any possibilty of that. But it's nice to know I'm not conpletely crazy for maybe questioning the idea.

Then, of course, i run into her at the shops this afternoon. Ugh. I was completely oblivious and she came up to me and of course i was caught off guard. We chatted for about 15 minutes and it was good but now she's in my head again and it's painful.