1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MBTI types

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Peace, May 14, 2011.

?

What is your personality type?

1. ISTJ

16 vote(s)
    8.5%
  2. ISTP

4 vote(s)
    2.1%
  3. ISFJ

14 vote(s)
    7.4%
  4. ISFP

5 vote(s)
    2.6%
  5. INFJ

28 vote(s)
    14.8%
  6. INFP

18 vote(s)
    9.5%
  7. INTJ

49 vote(s)
    25.9%
  8. INTP

19 vote(s)
    10.1%
  9. ESTJ

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. ESTP

2 vote(s)
    1.1%
  11. ESFJ

2 vote(s)
    1.1%
  12. ESFP

3 vote(s)
    1.6%
  13. ENFJ

7 vote(s)
    3.7%
  14. ENFP

12 vote(s)
    6.3%
  15. ENTP

7 vote(s)
    3.7%
  16. ENTJ

3 vote(s)
    1.6%
  1. British Lad

British Lad Guest

INTJ
    Introverted:22
    Intuitive:12
    Thinking:88
    Judging:22

2. Tim

Tim

ISFJ

Quiet, kind, and conscientious. Can be depended on to follow through. Usually puts the needs of others above their own needs. Stable and practical, they value security and traditions. Well-developed sense of space and function. Rich inner world of observations about people. Extremely perceptive of other's feelings. Interested in serving others.

First time I took this test was a year ago. XD Had originally posted those responses with the description you gave us. XD Decided it couldn't hurt to do it again, and this came up.

#22 Tim, May 15, 2011
    Last edited: May 15, 2011
  3. haelmarie

I thought this test was shit, but I remember getting almost the exact same thing two years ago when I took it. Except I was more introverted and less intuitive.

Introverted:67
    Intuitive:75
    Thinking:1
    Judging:22

So I'm INTJ, borderline INFJ.

#23 haelmarie, May 15, 2011
  4. Bolin

INTJ

Introverted: 100
    Intuitive: 12
    Thinking: 67
    Judging: 62

5. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

ISTJ
    Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
    Strength of the preferences %
    33 12 1 33

# moderately expressed introvert
    # slightly expressed sensing personality
    # slightly expressed thinking personality
    # moderately expressed judging personality

STJs are very loyal, faithful, and dependable.. thats true

However...They are "good citizens" who can be depended on to do the right thing for their families and communities.. this is not :lol:

6. GuardianKitten

Introverted(44)
    Sensing(62)
    Thinking(12)
    Judging(11)

Serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible, and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration. Usually interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hard working, they work steadily towards identified goals. They can usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it.

I clicked onto the extended, and I think this fits.

7. Peace

So, what we've got so far is:
    (Type - Number)
    INTJ - 9
    ISTJ - 3
    ISTP - 2
    INFP - 2
    INFJ - 2
    ISFJ - 2
    ESFJ - 1
    ENFP - 1
    ISFP - 1
    INTP - 1
    ENTP - 1

Lots of INTJ's here! Cool! I wonder why?

8. Enaithor

Why are you all introverted!?
    Y'all're obviously not the ones at all the pride parades :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. FrozenFlame

INTP
    Introverted 89%
    Intuitive 38%
    Thinking 38%
    Perceiving 22%

10. Raeil

Well, for starters introversion seems like it would be rather common on this site. Introverts do their thinking privately, and rejuvenate from being alone rather than with others. You might have said this as a joke, but it's a common misconception that introverts are incapable of being in large crowds. We can be, but we prefer to be alone, as it takes sooooo much energy to be with other people.

Also, WOOOO! I love that there are so many other INTJ's here!

11. Eric

ENTJ, it seems.

12. Emberstone

Your Type is
    INFP
    Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
    78 25 38 11

INFP
    Quiet, reflective, and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick, and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people.

Famous people of your particular type
    Princess Diana, Michel de Montaigne, J.K. Rowling, Anton Chekhov

WOOT. I am a natural writer (which I sit down to seriously write, not so much when I fire off crap on internet forums and chatrooms :icon_wink). I about peed myself when it listed J.K. Rowling as someone who shares my personality type, because I see her as the ideal role model because of her depth of thought, her humility, humanity, and her ability to creative vivid, expressive, imaginative worlds and situations. Also like that I am similer to Princess Diana, because she had such a giving, compassionate personality, and I am firmly in the belief that altruisem is what everyone should strive for. Ann Rand can go kiss a horses butt!!!

13. roborama

introverted: 56
    intuitive: 50
    thinking: 44
    judging: 89

the mastermind (wow ego boost much :slight_smile: )

14. stageone

Love Myers-Briggs... I am so fascinating to myself lol.
    The results came back as follows:
    Introverted 100%
    iNtuitive 25%
    Thinking 1%
    Judging 89%
    So officially I am INTJ (The Mastermind) but seeing that Thinking has only a 1% preference over Feeling... I consider myself at least equally INFJ (The Counsellor). Both descriptions fit me accurately.

15. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your Type is
    ESFJ
    Extraverted 22
    Sensing 12
    Feeling 75
    Judging 44

Providers take it upon themselves to insure the health and welfare of those in their care, but they are also the most sociable of all the Guardians, and thus are the great nurturers of social institutions such as schools, churches, social clubs, and civic groups. Providers are very likely more than ten percent of the population, and this is fortunate for the rest of us, because friendly social service is a key to their nature. Wherever they go, Providers happily give their time and energy to make sure that the needs of others are met, and that social functions are a success.

Highly cooperative themselves, Providers are skilled in maintaining teamwork among their helpers, and are also tireless in their attention to the details of furnishing goods and services. They make excellent chairpersons in charge of dances, banquets, class reunions, charity fund-raisers, and the like. They are without peer as masters of ceremonies, able to speak publicly with ease and confidence. And they are outstanding hosts or hostesses, knowing everyone by name, and seemingly aware of what everyone's been doing. Providers love to entertain, and are always concerned about the needs of their guests, wanting to make sure that all are involved and provided for.

Friendly, outgoing, neighborly - in a word, Providers are gregarious, so much so that they can become restless when isolated from people. They love to talk with others, and will often strike up a conversation with strangers and chat pleasantly about any topic that comes to mind. Friendships matter a great deal to Providers, and their conversations with friends often touch on good times from years past. Family traditions are also sacred to them, and they carefully observe birthdays and anniversaries. In addition, Providers show a delightful fascination with news of their friends and neighbors. If we wish to know what's been going on in the local community, school, or church, they're happy to fill us in on all the details.

Providers are extremely sensitive to the feelings of others, which makes them perhaps the most sympathetic of all the types, but which also leaves them somewhat self-conscious, that is, highly sensitive to what others think of them. Loving and affectionate themselves, they need to be loved in return. In fact, Providers can be crushed by personal criticism, and are happiest when given ample appreciation both for themselves personally and for the tireless service they give to others.

16. Hexagon

ISTP
    Strength of the preferences %
    Introverted: 89
    Sensing: 38
    Thinking: 100 (yup, that is def me. Incapable of anything but thinking, actually)
    Perceiving: 57

I've actually found a site about personality types before, immediately placed myself in the above category. I'm very logical, introverted, individualistic, unbiased etc. I also have no desire to have faith, and no unfounded belief in anything - my mind just doesnt seem to work that way =D

Also, *is a Mechanic apparently*.Not far off, a future astrophysicist.

#36 Hexagon, May 15, 2011
  17. UnAmourFatal

INTJ (didn't it say that this is the rarest of all types? Half the forum seems to be INTJ..:grin:)

Introverted - 33%
    Intuitive - 62%
    Thinking - 1% (c'mon........:grin:)
    Judging - 22%

18. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Oh, you'll be surprised :wink:

Being introverted isn't about being shy. Its more about how you recharge yourself. E's get their energy from people and I's get their energy from being alone.

19. AtmaWeapon

ESFP

E: 33
    S: 1
    F: 50
    P: 44

Used to get INFP and even INTP for a while, though that was back when I was in the closet, had social anxiety, lived in my head and with my nerdy interests, and was pretty depressed.

20. Owl47

Out Status:
    Some people
    ENFJ

Extroverted 1%(WTF???)
    Intuitive 50%
    Feeling 12%
    Judging 11%

I took this test before and was INFJ(Before I came out); The only thing that's changed is that I'm more balanced between introversion and exraversion.