1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JayHew, RIP

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Paul_UK, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Even though I didn't know Jayhew, I read a lot of his posts and thought he had great wisdom. EC will definately miss you.

2. This is truly a shock. It's a shame that such a helpful, knowledgeable person was taken long before his time.

My condolences to his family, friends, and partner. He'll certainly be missed.

3. Sam

Sam

I can't believe it! my thoughts go out to his partner and family and friends. RIP.

4. Zec24

Wow. I'm also in a state of shock over this. My condolences to his family and partner. I know JayHew will be sorely missed.

RIP

5. Level N Human

I didn't know him well; it's a shame he had to go though. :frowning2: Once in a while I'd see his posts helping people out with their health problems and also life problems. He seemed like a great person and I am sorry to hear this news. I hope his family and friends are coping alright; Though I am just a stranger I'll shed a little positive energy for them and him too.

6. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Wow.
    I wouldn't of seen that coming. He was so young, 59 is still a spry age.
    :icon_sad: Merry part, JayHew

7. Hollywood

oh wow...that's awful! :frowning2: RIP Jerry

8. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Can we make a special thread full of posts about him? Like everything he has give EC? and maybe a response where we can all write to him tell him how we feel and that we miss him

9. Nicknikko

omg that's shocking....

Rest In peace.
    wow

i'm speechless

10. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

OMG thats so sad. he PMed me on so many things i asked. i was never afraid to ask the most personal health questions and he kept his whole professionallism and answered them all. its so sad

11. Nodnarb

Wow...I'm just shocked. This is horrible.

I always respected Jayhew and I thought he had a gave a lot of good advice.

I'm sure he will be missed here at EC.

12. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, in memoriam JayHew. If it's approved, that one will be the next Full Spectrum's cover. I tried to keep it simple, and I hope it doesn't offend anyone.

To you, my friend, I dedicate Full Spectrum 2 Series, Canopus.

[​IMG]

13. Psych!

Psych! Guest

Wow, I'm honestly speechless. I never had the chance to talk with JayHew, but his advice was very helpful for me so many times. I honestly have no idea what to say other that I never imagined that this would happen. You will be very missed JayHew. :tears:

14. 24601

Wow... I'm having trouble believing this. This is so... sudden, and... sad. I'm very upset over learning this - JayHew was one of the greatest contributers to this site, and by far one of the most consistent and helpful people I've ever met. He has helped me with a lot of problems, both privately and publicly, through asking him personal questions to reading his threads and reading posts by him. I still can't believe he's gone. My condolences to his partner and to the rest of his family... :frowning2:

Oh, and, I think this thread should be either moved or put as an announcement (I think this board has that capability - where it's on all boards?) or something so it's more noticeable. This section is way at the bottom and usually only used for technical problems.

15. s5m1

I have not been on EC for very long but had come to look forward to JayHew's posts. His death is a loss to us all. My deepest condolences to his partner and family. It is truly a sad day.

16. Micah

Jerry's wisdom and light-hearted personality will be sorely missed.

I hope his dedication to helping us on EC will be remembered by everyone.

17. Time

Wow, this is a definite shock to all of us. He will be sincerely missed by many people, and his legacy left here is ever-lasting with his enlightening medical posts and countless times he's helped users. Condolences go out from me to his partner and family.

18. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    oh my god... this is such a shock. wow. He will really be missed. he was a great mod, a great doctor and a great guy and he had helped so many on EC, he will be missed and certainly remembered by everyone

19. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

WHAT!?! No way, what happened?

20. justjoshoh

There is a time for everything under the sun. Though it seems to those left behind that the time was too short; let us remember all of the positive things that have come through our time spent with Jerry (JayHew). He is a highly respected member of this community and the loss is great. I give heartfelt condolences to those deeply close to him, his family, and partner. Shall he rest in peace forevermore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.