1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you ever been hit on by the gender you're not attracted to? How did you react?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MidnightStar, Jun 11, 2015.

1. BelleFromHell

Re: Have you ever been hit on by the gender you're not attracted to? How did you reac

He didn't grab it, he stuck his nose in it. It was totally out of the blue. I didn't even know he was there until I felt his nose in my hair. I don't get it either.

I know some people may have a mental illness and may not be so good with boundaries; I used to have a friend who was like that, but he wasn't as bad as this guy. Plus, this guy didn't seem like he had any disability at all. He was most likely trying to be creepy.

2. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Re: Have you ever been hit on by the gender you're not attracted to? How did you reac

Or maybe he nose what he's doing.

3. Redd

Out Status:
    Some people

All. The. Time. I don't understand it... just once, I'd like it to be a girl

4. Yami

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

Sososo many times. I just pretend I don't realize they're flirting with me and just being friendly, if they're not TOO obvious, and then I just smile and say I'm not interested. When I was younger I just played along, I didn't know if I liked guys or not so I gained experience from it. I still do this sometimes, if I'm just too tired to say anything or if I'm happy and in a flirty mood and don't care who I'm flirting with.

5. Kaboom

I should probably stop doing that then :lol:

---------- Post added 15th Jun 2015 at 03:31 AM ----------

It happens. I always find it flattering. As long as they aren't disrespectful about it, it makes my day.

6. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people

Bisexual, so I'm sure my answer doesn't count, but I have turned people down politely. One guy became upset after I turned one of his female friends down, screaming, "What, are you gay?!" :grin:

Otherwise, I'm pretty oblivious to other people's interest.