1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you ever been hit on by the gender you're not attracted to? How did you react?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MidnightStar, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Re: Have you ever been hit on by the gender you're not attracted to? How did you reac

It scares me how common this is. If some girl ever asked me for this, I'd tell her I'd only do it if I could watch her boyfriend have sex with another dude just to see the reaction LOL

#41 Fallingdown7, Jun 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2015
  2. mckenna2

mckenna2 Guest

Re: Have you ever been hit on by the gender you're not attracted to? How did you reac

It is sooooo common. And I feel very guilty that I let it happen. I know I should walk away, but there are times when she is so sensual that I don't let go easily.

3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Yeah, and I feel bad this happens to actual lesbians. Not to mention this is so misogynist because we all know the guy wouldn't feel the same if she asked another guy for one, so therefore it devalues lesbianism as "not a real sexuality- only for male pleasure". I wish more girls were turned on by M/M because I want to see straight men be objectified to MMF threesomes so they can finally get it through their head.

4. mckenna2

mckenna2 Guest

So I am probably contributing to this devaluation. I totally agree with you that it is a male pleasure thingie. Not sure what misogynist is, but it IS a male pleasure thingie. And the worst part is SHE knows that I don't enjoy it, but she does it to please him at the expense of me, and I let her do it. I know I am the main contributor here....I'm weak in this area. In actuality it is really worse than my post describes....it's icky to say the least.

---------- Post added 12th Jun 2015 at 04:27 PM ----------

I don't know why my icon thingie doesn't show anymore.

5. SimplyJay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

I've never been hit on period (atleast that I know of)
    Even if someone did try, I probably wouldn't notice unless they were being blatant about it.

6. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Don't feel like you're contributing to it, because It's not your fault. I only blame the men here. (Also a misogynist is someone who either hates women or invalidates/devalues women as inferior beings. I would argue that this falls into the second one since it devalues female sexuality as being lesser and dependent on men- definitely sexist)

But no don't blame yourself, blame the others for contributing to this garbage especially if you feel unhappy. I'm sick of lesbians being treated like sex toys without feelings.

7. Awesome

In college in Massachusetts, from Pennsylvania
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Yes, a few times. I am always nice to them because I'm flattered and I don't want to be mean. I fear that I may have accidentally led them on, even though I was trying not to.

8. mckenna2

mckenna2 Guest

I blame me for lots of things, mainly that I give in. I am soooo submissive and when she says it's ok, I give in....I always give in. even if it means her bf will be crawling all over me, I give in.

---------- Post added 12th Jun 2015 at 06:47 PM ----------

but in the end, she gives me such pleasure. I know I should not be so submissive to sexual pleasure, but I think I am just naturally submissive.

---------- Post added 12th Jun 2015 at 06:51 PM ----------

I guess the "butch side" is what I would call....more masculine side which is so very very attractive to me. I'm sure this figures into my submissive side too

9. RavensDestiny

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people

Been asked out by several but my gf took care of that. We dont have eyes for nothing. She gave em a death stare

10. europeanguy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only

haha i've only had it once as im a typically shy person that nobody really wants to talk to. (forever alone! haha or people really suspect im gay... people in my college are typically creeped out by gay people so dont really talk to them , that and theres practically no other gay people in my college though i suspect one or two) however this one girl came over while i was working on assignments on a computer there and then suddenly she and her friends came over, this was the point where she immediately wanted to know my name.... strange as usually nobody cares nor wants to talk. she then insists that she take a photo with me. now i dont like photos taken of me and we'd just met so a photo with a stranger makes even less sense. now after a long while she left. but as i was going to class she was at the bottom of the stairs waiting for me! she immediately proclaimed "MARRY ME!!!!!" shouting it up to me from the bottom of the stairs.... thank god my class was at the top of those stairs and not the bottom haha. i kept walking but to this day (a few months later) im still curious as to what she wanted the photo for and what she would have done with it

11. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

If they flirt with me, I mostly flirt back, as long as things do not go too far.

12. Lipstick Leuger

I am nice back and will talk to them as long as they are polite and not rude, staring at my breasts or something like that.

13. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

Sometimes, if you're on friendly terms, not attracted to them, and don't reciprocate the interest, they can get mad. They've not even been rejected and there's no one else in the picture. You're just a lack of response. It can provoke their wrath. At that point, I don't give a shit about being sensitive to their feelings. I tell them the rapport is over.

14. Beebop

Beebop Guest

Men have behaved with me in the same manner and the rapport has had to come to an end. It's twice as bad if I reject them, however kindly. They act as if I have no right to do so and my reasoning, should I offer any, is like a checklist for them to go through, line by line, and offer opposing arguments.

15. Sashafr

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people

This one time I was so gorgeous I turned a straight guy gay. So the answer to you question is yes.....All the time!

Disclaimer:The poster of the reply is not actually an arrogant a$$wipe... He is just t00 gorgeous for humanity to handle....you thought it would be an actual disclaimer lol

16. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people

This thread makes me depressed. :frowning2: Only one person has ever hit on me in my life, and he was creepy. Being bi, I wouldn't have this problem anyways. I don't know what compelled me to read this thread. :frowning2:

17. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

:dry: I wish I gave off some kind of lesbian vibe so I didn't have to come out to them all the time.. :dry:

I usually just don't take any interest in them.. I try to be nice but it gets annoying sometimes.

18. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I'm very undesirable, don't get out much, and/or am completely oblivious because I haven't really ever noticed a girl hitting on me.

19. Vashta Nerada

At parties or going out it's not super uncommon, the odd time over social media and stuff.
    I'm fully out but don't really come across as queer, so I guess unless someone has known me in a same sex relationship or heard directly about it they might not pick it up.
    I don't see anything wrong with it, it's kind of a nice pick me up

20. Beebop

Beebop Guest

Don't be depressed. No one should base their mood on this minor topic. You have been hit on before. You most likely didn't notice that that was what the other person was doing.