1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

God intended people to be straight

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SubZero, Dec 27, 2015.

1. SkyDiver

I literally couldn't care less what you think your god wants.

2. iamjustababy

iamjustababy Active Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well my Satan doesn't care so HMPH.

3. AngryMomo

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    if that´s what got intended..... he´s quite the sloppy worker

4. 108

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My comeback? Your God doesn't exist, so his judgements are meaningless. I would be extremely combative if someone said these things to me out in the real world.

5. ConnectedToWall

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I would say that there's nothing in the bible saying that Satan made gays. There are, however, many other questionable passages in the bible where God does terrible things to entire families...I don't remember Satan being anything other than a fallen Angel who God kicked out because he was too perfect.
    So even if Satan did make gays (which is not in the bible) then the only reason why the Christian God wouldn't like us is because we are too perfect.

#125 ConnectedToWall, May 29, 2016
    Last edited: May 29, 2016
  6. Umme

First two: God also intended you to love thy neighbor as thyself, you obviously hate yourself.

Last one: Praise Satan

7. Naxams

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    my response is "Oh well I guess I should change then because of an entity I don't believe in or I'll go to a place I don't believe in... yeah that sounds totally stupid" then I go tell them where they can stick it in polite terms and have nothing to do with them again

---------- Post added 29th May 2016 at 12:42 PM ----------

All hail satan XD

8. Sharka Sharka

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lol thanks I'll be using this one.

9. Nikky DoUrden

~ Don't tell God what his intentions are ~

10. A Seraphim Moon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If I could get them to watch this video:

https://youtu.be/OFkeKKszXTw

That would most definitely be my reply. Otherwise, what some of the others have stated. I have gotten to the point now I can't stand to get into a debate, converse, or even try to answer questions from people like that. I've been through it too many times.

The answers I used to to give, well, would end up just being a very long and drawn out debate. Which always ended with them saying I was going to hell for various rude, hurtful reasons and me agreeing. But, then reminding them to make sure that they saved a seat for me and to discuss the reason for their being there in leisure with Satan.

Because, when I get there I know exactly why. Due to the fact there are only 6 scriptures that remotely mention homosexuality and I have accepted it. But, there are numerous scriptures and the Bible as whole itself is based on loving your neighbor, forgiveness, and most importantly NOT judging your neighbor due to the fact that God is the only one with that power and is supposed to be the only one to cast judgment. So, it's best to leave judgment for God instead of being a closed minded, bible thumping, backwoods, hypocritical bigot that obviously forgets to read their Bible when they open it! Because I am sure Satan is just waiting to make you his sex slave for all eternity or worse! *grinning from ear-ear*

---------- Post added 29th May 2016 at 05:58 PM ----------

Oooh yea! I forgot to add something. In the New Testament during the time of Jesus. His words, his actually words are not included in those 6 scriptures. Jesus never said a word about homosexuality. But, then why would he. He had plenty of men at his beck and call, of course to say anything would be speaking against himself. ~_^

#130 A Seraphim Moon, May 29, 2016
  11. Justinian20

I know my answer to these already, in fact my comeback will make them question everything. It would be why is this so called being perfect, and if he did create anything what's so bad about mistakes and accidents, many good things come from mistakes and accidents, imagine Isaac Newton without the apple accident, humanity would've never understood gravity and how it works. the third one is easy, why is Satan evil, what does he actually do that is evil. You see in the old testament a man is tortured by god as a bet, God did the evil thing, nowhere in the Bible does Satan try and kill anyone and so you try and say Satan is evil. Maybe Satan is good and the apocalypse is a way for Satan to stem the tide against the vengeful and experimental God.

I don't actually believe this at all I'm an atheist, but this is a way I could make them really think and change into a smarter more reasonable person as long as they aren't gullible. This will confuse them anyway and the best way to win against people like this is confusion.

#131 Justinian20, May 29, 2016
  12. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I ignore them. I prefer to give the poor creatures a chance to find their way out. If they keep buzzing around, then I might swat them with a newspaper

My response to the fire and brimstone threat is "Good! I'm feeling homesick!" XD

(Obviously I don't mind Christians that know how to properly use brains)

13. alicetastic

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    omg I LOVE YOU