Glee

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by No One, Sep 9, 2009.

1. flight

Finn annoys me greatly. "I love you!" "Leave me! Go to New York!" "I want to get back together" Okay i get it... Leave now. Brody's storyline was interesting but weird. It seems Glee is taking all of the outlandish ideas and running with them which I don't like. Is it different? Yes. Is it unrealistic? Hell yeah. I understand that show needs to stand out, but Glee in the beginning came off as a show about the underdogs which I loved. Now I feel like it's a huge mismash of things that seem like a good idea, but it's all over the place. I don't think cutting New York is a good idea, but reformatting in some way where it fits would be great.

A spinoff would be great which might stop the weird flip flopping back and forth which I haven't liked. I prefer the New York story, but I don't mind Lima if it becomes interesting and true to Glee's original intents.

2. Tim

Tim

FOX told Ryan Murphy no to the spin off.

That's why Rachel, Kurt, and Finn got shoehorned into season 4.

3. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What confuses me is that a lot of them look 30, yet they are still in high school. Why do they make them look so old, and also kinda preppy/bland? I'd picture more diversity at a school like that.

4. Tim

Tim

Season 1 they didn't all look preppy.

Tina is kind of the epitome of a high school student though. Started out not knowing who she was, but convinced she did, (Goth). Slowly gained more confidence, and started rocking her look, then the next season decided she needed to be more mature and got more modern, and in season 4, she got all glammed up, ready to be in the spotlight.

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well given the two they brought in for season five (the couple who Blaine and Kurt had dinner at Breadsticks with, Meredith Baxter and Patty Duke) they I believe said they've been brought in to coach with the marrying thing or something like that. Btw is that Sam next to Finn because he looks nothing like him...

6. Tim

Tim

Yea, that's Chord next to Finn. He has darker, longer hair. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Any new characters they introduce would be guest stars, so they wouldn't be at the photoshoot. Marley, Kitty, Brody, and Jake were only because they were introduced as main characters, but billed as guest stars.

#4186 Tim, Jul 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2013
  7. Kaskat

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I <3 glee, Blane is awsome

8. rena

My twins probably a bigger Gleek! then me, but i do love Rachel shes just awesome.

9. Ritor365

I have a question; does anyone ever wonder how long these competitions are? I mean, I can see Nationals being a while because they have glee clubs from all over the country, but what about Sectionals and Regionals? Honestly, adding up the performance times Sectionals and Regionals should usually just be a bit over 15 minutes, but that seems silly for a competition =/

10. Tim

Tim

Most music competitions on a small scale last about an hour.

There's intermissions between every group.

11. Tim

Tim

Well, I think we have Joe's replacement:

‘Bones’ Season 9 Spoilers: Premiere Title ‘The Secrets in the Proposal’ - TVLine

Seems like we're getting Ruby to replace Joe. Samuel Larsen leaving hasn't been confirmed, but it's pretty much known. xD

12. Mhin

Sorry for being out of the real topic, but can someone message me where can i download the complete season 1-present?

Thank in advance :slight_smile:

13. Tim

Tim

14. Foxface

omg...I just saw the episode where Kurt's dad goes into a coma...how heartbreaking

I cannot wait to catch up with all of you

Foxface

15. LinkLarkin

16. Snixx

Snixx Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello, all! I like to call myself a Gleek, though my faith in the show is more than slightly diminished. I fell in love with the show the moment I heard and watched Naya's rendition of Songbird; I have never looked back. I have love for every character on this show except Blaine - though, I promise, I have respect for every Blaine Stan out there. He's just not my cup of tea, is all. Of course, like any good fan, I must hold guilty to favourites - namely Santana, Quinn, Rachel, Tina, Kitty, Sugar, and Kurt. Unsurprisingly, I shall ship Faberry and Brittana until the end of all time - I will go down with these ships. I ship various others too, of course, but those two stand my OTPs. I am also a writer, despite my age - thirteen, in case you were wondering - and I hope to upload a fanfiction soon. Support me? :3

Anyhow, my biggest question currently is; how up-to-date is everyone with the Glee spoilers for Season 5?

The Jennoist marriage is a rather immature turn. The two seem far too smart and mature for that; Blake Jenner is only 20. I call hoax, a PR stunt or something of the sort.

17. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah...no comment.

---------- Post added 13th Jul 2013 at 04:14 AM ----------

Nvm just reread and saw it said actresses. Never heard of Ryan for a girl's name tho, guess you learn new things all the time lol

#4197 Revan, Jul 13, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2013
  18. Tim

Tim

19. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm shocked by the news. Cory had so much potential and he was such a nice guy...why must celebrities to this?

---------- Post added 14th Jul 2013 at 01:00 AM ----------

On another note, I don't want Finn to be recast-ed. Cory was such a good guy for that part :tears: :tears:

20. Donnerschlag

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am shocked by the sudden news.

why???? Another drug addiction related death. No more Finn :‘( Stay strong Lea Michelle.

R.I.P Cory Monteith :’(