1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glee

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by No One, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Tim

Tim

Eh, I disagree.

The only thing I liked about season 1 was the fact they actually paid attention to Tina for like, 3 episodes.

2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You mean Season 4? lol cause I don't recall Tina getting much focus in Season 1 except maybe Wheels? And sort of Theatricality...sort of.

3. Ethan132

I didn't like any of it ....

4. Tim

Tim

She got attention in the beginning.

Then they made Artie and her break up and she went into the character void. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Ritor365

Sucks Mercedes won't be a regular anymore...although, she wasn't much of a 'regular' this season either :/ I guess as long as she pops up for a few episodes I'll be happy enough.

And Tina BETTER get a solo at Nationals. Otherwise I'll cry ;~; I mean she got one at Sectionals this year...but that didn't end too well xD

6. Tim

Tim

Yea... a lot of people are demanding she get the solo. xD

But knowing Ryan, either Blaine, Marley, or Unique will get it. -.-;

7. Holly

I'm guessing Marley will. But then again, she did do the solo for her Original song. so I dunno. (I don't particularly mind because I have a massive crush on her), but still I think Tina should totally get it...

8. Tim

Tim

Well, if they use the explanation last year "Well, Rachel's a senior." then if Marley gets it, there will be outrage. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Without Brittany, the only senior female in the club is Tina.

Anyway, Ryder, Jake, Kitty, Marley, and Unique have all been promoted to series regulars (up from guest stars :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/glee-promotes-five-series-regulars-577552

Though I'm pretty sure Jake was already one. xD

And for anyone curious, Quinn and Emma are the same status as Mercedes, Mike, Puck, and Brittany. They were demoted from series regular last season, but they may return when the writers want them (if their schedules permit), like we saw with Emma last year, as she was in a decent amount of episodes.

#4168 Tim, Jun 30, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2013
  9. Tim

Tim

Tina and Artie are now confirmed to be returning, which I believe is confirmation for all the cast members that are billed as main cast. They also shot promo shots with Tina and Artie in graduation gowns.

Also, despite what she said a few months ago, Vanessa Lengies just said Sugar is not gone.

EDIT: I take that back. Chord (Sam) hasn't been confirmed. And I'm pretty sure Matthew (Will) hasn't either.

#4169 Tim, Jul 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
  10. LinkLarkin

I'm so glad Sugar is finally leaving! I could not stand her, even after she stopped being so much of an obnoxious bitch!

I hope Jake gets featured next season, he is so hot <3

I am sad about Mercedes though, but it was not worth giving her star billing for the amount of episodes she did last season. I still want Emma to come back full time!

11. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I used to watch it but not anymore. I can't even remember when I stopped.

12. Tim

Tim

You misunderstand. She SAID she wasn't returning months ago.

But she just said she is returning.

13. Typhoon

Typhoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Bleh, I liked Glee for like only one season, they should have ended the show at Season 3, not continued it, it doesn't have the same feel.

Also, the character of Unique is a complete nuisance. Wish that they got a better actor to play him, Ryder had every right to treat him that way. Actually surprised it didn't end up in blows.

14. LinkLarkin

Didn't she say she was coming back for a few episodes just to give her character a send off but she will be officially leaving during the season? Either way, she's my least favourite character and she didn't even do anything in season 4, there was no point her being there.

15. Tim

Tim

Naw, when someone said how's it feel to be leaving Glee, she said she's not leaving, she'll be involved as much as her schedule permits.

16. Tim

Tim

[​IMG]

They really simplified the cast this year.

Darren (Blaine) was performing in another state during the photoshoot but he is returning.

Matthew (Will) was in London, but we don't know if he's returning as a main cast member, or if he'll be like Emma in season 4 and be down to recurring character. Though, we haven't had any notice that he was demoted, so it's likely it was just because he was out of the country.

17. LinkLarkin

Well that's upsetting news, I was looking forward to her leaving.

I think Marley is the most bland character ever, I liked the bulimia storyline but in general she has no personality and I wouldn't miss her if she left. I like the rest of the new cast though, although they've got big shoes to fill now that half of the first/second season cast have left.

I don't really see how the show could continue if Will is demoted to recurring since he's kind of integral, although I wouldn't miss him to be honest.

18. flight

Is anyone in it for New York? I REALLY loved Kurt from the beginning, but I do think they've botched New York and Lima a bit. I find Lima to be really repetitive. You get some new members, you sing, some drama, sectionals (win or lose), sing some more, drama, regionals etc. You get where I'm going with this. New York seems to be the only thing that's changing and I'm really cheering for Klaine.

19. Tim

Tim

The opposite. I wish they'd ditch Rachel, Kurt, Finn, ,and Santana.

I also hope Klaine never happens again. >_>

20. LinkLarkin

Yeah I wish Finn would go away for good.

I love the other three, but the whole New York storyline feels so forced. They had a winning formula in Ohio and I think they should have stuck to it. That might mean getting rid of Rachel, Kurt and Santana, or it might mean finding a way of fitting them in more organically, but the New York thing doesn't work for me at all.

I quite liked the original idea of giving a few of them a spinoff! I suppose it might not have had wonderful ratings but I would definitely have watched it, and probably liked it a bit better. That would also have given them time to focus more on the other "main" characters who were each in about two episodes of season 4.

Klaine is the best combo ever in my eyes, but their season 4 storylines were shit. I say get them back together with no talk of marriage etc.