1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Guys: how do you feel about sports?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hollywood, Jan 24, 2008.

1. TriBi

I am a total sports nut.

Love watching a variety of sports and have been involved in various sports for many years. Played comp Table Tennis when I was young, also squash and tennis (tho I was pretty average at all).

Years later got involved in endurance sports. Started with distance running, marathons, ultra marathons, then moved on to Triathlon including (obviously :wink:) long course/Ironman.

I don't do as much now, and am currently juggling a couple of minor injuries (getting old - I never used to get injured...grrr!), but I still run and swim, go to the gym a bit, etc. Normally do a few Ocean Swims, but have had to miss this season so far. :frowning2:

I guess I don't fit that particular stereotype :grin:

2. TriBi

Agreed! :thumbsup:

3. panda

I like sports. I watch football,baseball,golf, car racing but I can only watch for about 10 minutes at a time because I can't stand the babel of the announcers.
    In school I played basketball and ran 1/2 mile and cross country.
    One thing about being physically active is that your brain works better when you're in shape.

4. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I get bored easily if I'm forced to watch them, and with my thinner-than-usual body type I'm terrible at playing them. I really have no interest in learning how to or getting better at it either, so I suppose I fit the stereotype. One of the few gay stereotypes I fit, actually.

5. Brett

I HATE brutal sports like football(US version), boxing and wrestling. But the more leisurely, weird ones are GREAT!
    ie. skiing, scuba diving, swimming, ect.

6. Hollywood

i find it interesting that the couple of people that have said they like sports (minus JSG) are bi and not gay.

not trying to be discriminating or anything, just an observation.

7. I'm not too into participating in sports since I'm bad at them. The only one I have skill for is bowling which I've been doing for 10 years. I like watching sports though, particularly baseball and basketball, sometimes football.

8. panda

AH!! HAA!!!:eusa_thin

9. Grof142007

i Notice the same thing

btw i hate sports but i love watching them hawt guys running after some ball:roflmao:

10. s5m1

I guess I am in the minoroty - I love sports. I spent last Sunday watching football and then went to the gym.

11. Crazyfoo

When I was younger, I actually didn't like them a lot. Now, I'm not a sports nut, but I don't mind playing. I'm not in any school teams, for several reasons, but I like doing physical activities most of the time. I find watching sports boring, except watching the Cowboys play. <3 And the Super Bowl.

12. sdc91

I like working out, tennis, running, and cycling. Those are individual, though. The only team sport I like is rowing, but I haven't been on a crew team yet (just Dragon Boat).

Golf is the worst. ><
    And American football.

13. ohioboy

I like to Play them But that's about it

14. JSG

JSG Guest

I have slept with a girl and could possibly one day maybe be with a girl, not sure yet.
    But only took a liking to sports recently, not when I thoughtI was bi/straight, actually I hated sports then.

15. Nodnarb

I don't like to play sports, but I am a huge fan. Mostly of college football/basketball. GO CYCLONES!

16. kevinx519

hmm. im pretty much the opposite of you, dylan. id rather play sports than watch them. i guess it has something to do with my competitive nature. i naturally want to win at anything i do. and when i play sports, i love the feeling if i win (which is rarely). still, its always good to break a sweat now and then. core sports are my favorite though, swimming and running that is. but i do enjoy a pick up game of football, soccer, or volleyball now and then.

17. BabyBoy

I'm not a big sports fan. Not really into basketball, football, baseball, none of that shit. BUT, I am into physical things. Like in gym class, we played this game called hand ball, which is a mix of basketball, floor hockey, and boxing. We get so rough, and it's so much fun to me to have to physically fight over a ball, and a simple ass grade in gym class.

But, I do run track, and I do throw shotput and javelin, so I have to lift weights and run, which equals sports.

18. Wired106

I actually don't really like sports too much. Watching them with friends at actual games is fun but I don't really like watching sports on tv or even playing sports lol. I do track (distance) and I actually really like it but sometimes I do need a break from it because it gets boring sometimes. A lot of people have told me this too, that running track helps reduce stress, I don't think that's true at all lol, because if I'm stressed out with whatever is going on and then go running it's still the same. Track just makes me tired. :dry:

19. hockeyfan1

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I love sports(hence my username). I played hockey in high school and played baseball growing up to. I'll watch any hockey, football or baseball game.

Guess I dont fit the mold

20. InaRut

I like swimmming,
    I like bowling,
    I like Hiking

But sporty sports...I don't even play sport video games.