1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Guys: how do you feel about sports?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hollywood, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Hollywood

i hate sport video games. i get soooooooooooo bored

2. InaRut

No Crowbar in Sports...

3. Rizpaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I agree. Sport video games are just like...
    "Okay, so I press square to pass to that dude?"
    "ya itz just like real futboll lololol"
    "Wow, this is taking a lot of skill.:dry:"
    "i no rite? It iz soooo kwl!"
    "Right. Imma go play Gears now."

4. Rizpaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Wow... You are really random.:roflmao:

5. Gustav

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow. . .a lot of you hate PE and sports. i'm the complete opposite. I love team sports, PE class, especially ultimate frisbee, and track etc. . .

I hate watching sports though. . .i'd rather be in them.

6. InaRut

No Sports games are like,
    "Hey Brah, me and my friends and gonna play some madden and take in a little brewskies!"
    "Kay?"
    "And we're gonna be like doing SHOTTSSS and getttin mad sluts hammered!"
    "Kay?"
    "And then those mad sluts are gonna make out with each other!!!"
    "KAY?"
    "So stop playing your Orange Fag or what ever it's called, and like give us the xbox."
    *CROWBAR*
    *HEADSHOT*
    *Walrus wins*

>_> Okay so my brothers do not talk like that...

7. silversurfer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I like sports, I used to play soccor, bowling, and hockey as well as baseball, I don't really watch them because as said in other peoples posts I'd rather play. I didn't mind PE in school, I'm pretty competitive so maybe that's it, oh and I played football for fun, and volleyball. I actually was second highest scorer in hockey one year and that wasn't good enough so I was highest scorer the next, was on a couple champonship teams in hockey and scored goals in them. I didn't much care for the full contact league I was forced to play in though.

8. acorn7

Guess I don't fit the stereotype... I like both playing and watching. I used to hate playing because I sucked at it, but now I love playing lots of things and I make up for my (reduced) suckiness with enthusiasm.

I love watching football (American/Canadian). While you might think it's brutal, players rarely fight for real and they're always really friendly after a game. Not like in hockey, for example. Speaking of which, I like following hockey, though football is really my sport.

I do hate the jock culture associated with sports in high school though...

Hand ball is so much fun. Though at least for us, you're not supposed to fight people for the ball :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. justme003

justme003 Guest

I love sports, even though im sometimes usually not that good. Im really competative and usually wont even back down from a race. lol im also only bi. (!)

10. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

It's one of the few stereotypes I fit: I abhor sports. I hate playing them, I hate watching them, and PE was the most useless class I have ever taken. I'll go over each of those in detail.

Playing them: I've never been a fan of anything competitive. I truly believe that cooperation produces more results than competition, but I didn't even like team sports. Plus, my body works better with bursts of energy than tests of endurance, and most sports I've played were endurance sports. The only exception was basketball, which I actually enjoyed, but my high school's lack of casual teams caused me to stop playing.

Watching them: I really couldn't care less about whether or not these people win or loose. I remember watching the Red Sox win the World Series and not feeling any sort of elation. My dad told me that I should feel proud because they are from our area. So? Just because these people can play well doesn't make me any better.

PE is useless: If it weren't for PE, I could have taken so many more useful classes in high school. The Presidential Fitness Challenge was the worst of it. I get to make myself look like a fool while simultaneously setting in motion a chain of events that will lead to some random guy who I couldn't care less what he thinks about me sending me a letter saying that I'm out of shape. The only useful thing I ever learned in PE was emergency first aid, which wasn't even mandatory, so that doesn't justify the class.

Sorry for the rant, I just really needed to get that out of my system.

11. CrimsonThunder

I like playing lots of sports (almost everything) but I don't like watching it on TV, I like being involved in the game. :slight_smile:

For the people that say Physical Education is useless are just ignorant, you do more than just play soccer every day, you learn about your muscles, body and how to look after yourself physically. =/

12. happygay

happygay Guest

i hate to watch sports but i dont think its that bad to be active,only because i LOVE to run! but i am cerntainly not intrested in sports like football or other things like that i think it is a gay stereotype

13. Hollywood

i just think organized sports are so tirival...i dont really see the point or find them entertaining.

14. ok455

I hate sports I hate when people talk to me about sports i don't know what in the heck they are talking about. I went to the grocery store and this one guy talked to me about the eagles for five mins i was studdering like Ellen Degeneres

But i know straight people who aren't into sports .

But if i had to choose a sport it would be basketball.

15. Bryan

Yeah... Not a sports fan either

16. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't care for sports a whole lot. I very rarely watch sports, but if I do watch a game it'd be hockey. I can't stand baseball or US Football. I find them way too boring.

The only team sport I'm half decent at playing is floor hockey as defense. I can't play regular hockey because I can barely stand on a set of skates. Other sports I don't like playing unless I'm playing with other people that suck, in which case fooling around can be a little fun.

I found PE class in school fairly embarrassing, sucking at sports and all. However our mandatory high school PE class is called "Physically Active Lifestyles" and they actually introduce you to alternatives to team sports to stay active. As well my class had a lot of non-athletic people in it so I found it a lot more fun.

As an adult I enjoy non-competitive physical activity: the Gym, walks, cycling, canoing, hiking, occasional bowling, skiing, etc. And as I mentioned above, playing team sports with other people that aren't that good and aren't in it for competitiveness.

I think school PE programs turn people off of physical activity when there might be a form that they would find enjoyable.

17. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    well...it seems alot of people hate sports...

haha....i do too, i guess it's common then?

18. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

I don't hate sports. Although, I'd get extremely bored if all I can do is watch the games happening; I'd prefer it so that I'm playing.

I just think it's ultimately boring to just watch it. I want to just play (!)

I'm a very competitive person, so sports is definitely a good thing for me.

#58 GunStarre, Jan 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2008
  19. Alexander

I love playing sports (esp. with uber-hot jocks), but watching them is a complete bore.

20. Geist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I like sports watching and playing especially football (American). Unfortunitally i can't play very well. As for watching sports i like watching almost any sport exept baseball:sleep: