1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Guys: how do you feel about sports?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hollywood, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Kovax14

Kovax14 Guest

I love sports! Im a huge runner and I love playing basketball, football, whiffle ball and ultimate frisbee recreationally with friends. I even like watching football thanks to my mom who is obsessed.

I also really like skiing and snowboarding, as well as some more extreme sports like paragliding and rock climbing..im hoping to pick up surfing if i end up at college in california

2. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

i love soccer

3. Sexiican01

i cant stand watching sports
    bu ti love playing them
    :confused:

4. Aphelion

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't like sports, I'm not competitive enough to play them and since there has to be a winner I don't feel so comfy thinking of the other who just want to beat me :frowning2:
    Anyways, I really like gymnastics! :slight_smile:

5. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ehhh well sports ain't THAT bad I guess...ok well, it's the people who ruin it lol.

My best sport has to be....ehhh soocer, then tennis, then probably football....but the people ruin it for me, but hey, I'm a gamer at heart lol....So I guess It not that bad...

6. sexyalex

i love some sports. not all. however a few sports have made me who i am...i am like a major at school in

gymnastics
    cheerleading(vice captain)
    dancing
    swimming
    track and feild(somehow i am not a sprinter but i can run 10k without stopping...comes natural)
    shopping! :grin:

in PE class i am always the first to get to the top in rock climbing, i play any sports the girls play and most time are better at it than most of them like netball and rythem gymnastics....
    i may be horrible at cricket but no one in my class is better than me at obsticle race and somehow i don't see myself doing sports for my body, but more for my soul. i am a very hype person and i love excitement...trust me. if u ever saw me last year at cheerleading finals i was not on what u would call "best behavior".

i have a passion for surfing, pop dancing and i love polo...i used to do tennis but i wasn't good at it, so i did volly and it was so much for me. sports is fun! :grin:
    not to mention, i love to watch football...well, only if david beckham is playing...other than that, i don't watch...i rather to be in the game :wink:

#66 sexyalex, Jan 24, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2008
  7. kevinx519

i love extreme sports, too. if i had the chance, id love to go rock climbing, para-sailing and all that stuff. id also love to learn how to surf, but i dont live as close to the coast as i want to. water-skiing and wake-boarding are also on my to-do list.

8. Étoile

When I was younger, I hated sports, but now, I really like them. Not only are sports fun, it can give you a great body and spirit. Plus, there are so many to choose from. While I'm not very athletic, I do love croquet, running, dancing, cycling, badmitton, and volleyball. What I don't like are the behavior behind a lot of sports, mainly team sports. In Gym, my classmates (mostly guys) were so aggressive and rough when playing sports that it wasn't even a game anymore. Everytime you made a mistake, they'd yell and bitch about it like we were playing for money. That's why I would go play volleyball with my group of friends (both boys and girls) and leave all the competitive guys to basketball.

I find watching sports boring and I don't even understand the point behind sports video games. What's the use of playing football or soccer on PS2 if you could easily go out, buy a football or soccer ball, and play? With watching sports, I just don't see the fun behind it. Wouldn't you rather want to be in the game instead of watch it on TV? One of my friends told me the most ridiculous thing yesterday, that 'All guys must watch sports, especially the Superbowl. It what makes them a man.' And this is coming from a girl!

9. Kovax14

Kovax14 Guest

OMG paragliding is seriously amazing, if you ever have an opportunity to do it, take it. I spent a few weeks in the french alps learning the basics of how to do it, and it was by far the most fun I ever had. You basically take a chairlift up to the top, get your gear on when you get up, and then you run down an incline to let the paraglider catch the air and then you jump off a cliff at the top of the mountain. If you control it well you can be in the air for over an hour...its incredibly exhilarating

#69 Kovax14, Jan 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2008
  10. Grantious

yeah never rili taken to dem much :-(

11. Ty

Ty Guest

FOOTBALL not soccer :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. tehnathan

I dislike sports.

13. dictionary

I dont hate them but i hate watching them
    and i dont realy enjoy sports being to compeditive cause then it isnt fun
    i have like no hand eye cordanation but that dosent stop me trying :slight_smile:
    i like sports that require no or little skill at all and sports that dont involve balls

14. Jeimuzu

I'm not active enough, but I'm gonna take back up football. Also, I'm intending to take up rock climbing; both when I'm a bit more in shape. So, to the gym with me!

I watch football, too. Support Middlesbrough FC, my local team - and probably the most intriguing team in the league. We're always... interesting. We'll beat the big teams, lose to the small teams, come back from 3-0 down to win a quarter and a semi final in the same competition, then get our arses kicked in the final. Still, I can't remember the last time a British team got the UEFA cup final, so it was one hell of an achievement.

15. acorn7

I know what you mean about competition, but actually, one of the goals of sports is to develop cooperation within a team. It's really great if it works. Unfortunately, there are always the stupid aggressive jerks who want all the credit and destroy you if you're not as good as them...

And about PE, I couldn't disagree more... I know a lot of friends (girls) that also hate it, but the body needs just as much exercise as the mind. IMO, high schools should have so much more PE...

16. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

sorry im a yank. i love the british premiership though lol

17. Witch of the We

California's version of Munchkinland and the West
    I swim and for some reason every guy I've dated was on the football team.:dry:

18. neverover

im sucks at sport. i only like chess, a lil bit of swimming, n umm dancing. lol. im so gay:slight_smile:

19. pinksoccer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I gotta say, I'm a big soccer/football fan. Playing it, that is. I can't really get into watching it.
    I do like watching hockey and Canadian/American football.

20. Hollywood

haha wow this has gotten a huge response