1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For biolgicial males, circumcision?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by starm, Jul 17, 2015.

1. stoutdriver79

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am 36 years old and am uncircumcised. The only way I can really know how being circumcised would be like is if I pulled my foreskin all the way back, but it will slide back over the head. This thing about reducing infections is silly, if a girl had a yeast infection they wouldn't cut her labia or clitoris off, I know that is done in some places and I find it deplorable.

Having a foreskin protects the head from chafing. When having sex or masturbating the foreskin glides over the head very easily. It's not hard to clean and there are so many more pleasure nerves on the foreskin. Just my take on the whole thing.

2. Plattyrex

Yeah, most pro circumcision arguments are idiotic to the extent where basic logic is the only thing really needed to counter them.

3. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I mean...I've never had a problem with it chafing...Or at all, really. Accidentally zipped it up once when I was younger, but that can happen to anyone.

I dunno, I've got no problem with it. The whole argument seems a bit ridiculous, honestly. Not trying to invalidate your view or anyone else's, I've just never understood why it was such a huge deal.

4. Plattyrex

It's a big deal because you're mutilating someone's genitals without their consent.

5. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I mean, yes, but the individual in question is also a baby, whose actions are dictated by hunger and the need to expel waste.

6. Plattyrex

Yes, but it's a bizarre and unnatural physical characteristic that stays with the person after they're a baby. Jst because it's someone's kid does not mean they have any right to do this to them. Nobody has the right to mutilate a body part on their own child.

7. ariverinegypt

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Basically two points. 1. The decision is irreversible - 50% of your nerve endings that would give you pleasure are removed from you that you can never get back. (future stem therapy maybe?)
    2. Decision is made for you at an age where you cannot decide what is good for you, and therefore cannot consent.

Admittedly my opinion reflects my dissatisfaction with my own experience so I can't vouch for anyone else. There are males who wish they would have been circumcised when they were children and it is too late to do now. They often site hygiene as the main reason. I'm not sure if the know about the loss of erogenous tissue and subsequent drop in sensation that they will experience. Judging by how circumcision is viewed in popular culture in US at least, I doubt that they know this.

#67 ariverinegypt, Jan 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
  8. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes, but that baby stays a baby a short time. Eventually, he may reach a point where he misses that foreskin.

9. Methrandir

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Circumcision is genital mutilation! Why cut a part of your body off when if you can keep it and have better orgasms without risking infection or pain at all! btw i' uncut :icon_bigg