1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fantasy Roleplay!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by DreamerBoy17, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    "Jay, i may be able to get you much closer to the nearest big village much faster than walkin. My ship may be very large, but it has sweeps. and the wind be favorable."

#81 Sebulba, Dec 4, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  2. IDont Say Aboot

Etruavé hadn't been able to respond for a few minutes, but the herbs helped, and they were finally able to say "Yes, yes the herbs helped. Thank you." They turned and looked at the rest of the people. "I heard you mention something about a guild. Could I join? I am good at finding my way around in the wilderness, and my sword is not as cumbersome and useless as it looks, at least to me. I can fight well, and frankly I need a purpose to my life again".

3. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thorn considered a moment before shrugging, stepping out of the shadows to reveal her perfect poker face. "If Drakken is doing us the honor of sending us to a larger village, I intend to accompany Jay. Larger villages have more needs for me," she licked her lips, staring somewhat wistfully at the blood.

"Is there any other creature who will be boarding Drakken's ship?"

4. Thefowl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    After wiping some blood of his hands onto his tunic, he readjusted his pony tail and replies with a half smile "If your forming a guild I'd love to join. I can prove quite a valuable resource. Any ways I'm running low on supplies and a certain vendor I know pass though there time to time".

#84 Thefowl, Dec 4, 2015
  5. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    "That's perfect. My town is across the water. I believe that's the place you're speaking of." Stephen stood up, dusting his lap. He folded the soiled cloth and placed it in his satchel.

"That'll definitely get us there faster. Thank you. Shall we go?"

6. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Drakken was rather proud of himself for making the suggestion he had.

"Well, we have to get goin soon. Me crew will be hungry when we get to the ship."

7. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Stephen helped Etruave up, pulling his arm over his shoulders. He started walking toward Drakken's ship.

8. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Drakken had already went back to his ship to inform his crew of recent happenings. The ship's cook has started to prepare a stew of salt beef and preserved vegetables for the morning's breakfast.

9. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thorn ignored the injured, stopping Drakken with a tap on the shoulder instead. "Should someone gather a meal for your crew, seeing as we have turned up uninvited. If that should be the case, allow me to."

It wasn't out of gratitude-Thorn was simply itching to spill a little blood. The urge was a pool of fire in her stomach, causing her fingers to twitch slightly. She only killed for meals. It was, after all, better then killing humans simply to sate her hunger.

10. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Drakken got an interesting idea from Thorn's comment.

"Well, the cook is already makin a stew of Salt Beef and preserved vegetables, however he used the last of the beef."

Drakken knew his crew would be happy to have some wild game.

"So, if ye be wantin to go huntin, could you bring me the biggest bull elk you can find. Oh, and save the heart and liver if ya can."

#90 Sebulba, Dec 4, 2015
  11. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A feral smile crossed her face at Drakken's words. "Of course." Her voice was tight, though her eyes gleamed with devilish excitement. "I will spare the heart and liver. Thank you for allowing me to do as such." With a final grin sent their way, she eagerly slid down the rock with much ease, disappearing into the forest.

The breeze inside was cooling-a breath of fresh air from the dampness of the caves. It wasn't long till she spotted an elk-though not skilled in hunting, she did travel quickly. A flick of the wrist, and the blade was nestled in her palm. Another flick, and a small cut was inflicted onto the leg. A few cuts later, and the animal was paralyzed on the ground.

"My apologies, creature," she smirked, watching as it panted heavily, eyes boring into Thorn's. "But I'm not nearly finished with you yet."

A few minutes later, the animal cut and cleaned, she discarded the bones. Most were fragments, at best. Whipping off her cloak, she loaded the pieces of the butchered animal into it, bloodlust finally resting easy. The blood on the cloak would hopefully help her build a greater resistance to the intoxicating smell of blood.

I should be getting back to the others, she sighed, gathering the makeshit bag, the heart and liver carefully preserved, as promised. They might be starving by now.

(Mm, this was basically just a glimpse into Thorn's bloodlust.)

12. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "W-water?" Though they looked rather uneasy at the thought (their tail's fur was standing up) they boarded the boat with the others.

13. Thefowl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    After Orion checked up on Etruavé he grabbed a leave of sage, a small copper ash tray and a flint & ****** from his backpack. He calmly with a blissful look on his face walked to the front of the boat. He then sat on his heels under the full moon embarrassing the radiant light(it still night time right?). He rolled the sage into a cone shape and lit the end. He said a prayer and waved the sage around. After the sage burned out he stood up exhaled and admired the moon.

14. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thorn nodded to Drakken at the head of the boat, having seen the light he had lit eariler. "Dinner," she hoisted the makeshit bag into the air, a few droplets of blood leaking onto the deck. "The heart and liver bave been preserved, as promised. As for the meat..although I have cleaned it, there might still be a few bone fragments inside."

Unwrapping her cloak and passing the meat in large piles to Drakken's crew, she went to the edge and flipped the cloak sharply, sending blood flying into the water. "I hope you don't mind the scent of blood."

15. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Stephen laid Etruave on the wall of the boat, resting his head against the rail.

"When we get to the village, I'll get you all stitched up, alright? And you can give us more detail on what happened."

Stephen sat down, tired from helping move Etruave. He opened his flask and took a couple of gulps.

"I hope you don't mind the scent of blood."

Stephen turned to see Thorn flicking blood off of her coat and into the ocean. He couldn't help but wrinkle his nose at the stench of rotting flesh and blood. It was repulsive.

To his right, he saw Orion, the shaman, saying an indistinguishable prayer while waving burning sage in the air. Stephen couldn't help his curiosity.

"I hope you don't mind me asking this, but what are you doing?" Stephen asked Orion.

#95 Steve FS, Dec 4, 2015
  16. IDont Say Aboot

Etruavé turned their head to look over the side of the ship. The glistening moonlit water washed against the side of the ship, moving away from these memories. Could this guild help them recover from their past, what had been done to them and what they had done to others? The secrets that they told no one... could they forgive themself, if they fought for justice and good?
    They shook their head lightly, not wanting to think about this. But as soon as they stopped, they started to notice the pain again. They looked around, and saw that this cat-person was not looking very happy about the water. "Not a fan of boats, are you?" They asked.

17. Thefowl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Orion turned around and smiled. "Its called smudging, it helps disperse negative energy and start anew. It may seem a bit howky poky but we can't be to careful." He inhaled sofly and with a quick burst of gentle air he extinguished the dim flame. He then picked up the copper tray and threw the ashes into the water. "If you need any help with Etruavé just ask, I'm more of the energetic healer that a physical one, So I'm a bit clueless."

#97 Thefowl, Dec 4, 2015
  18. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Having finished flicking off her coat, she settled herself easily beside Stephen, a cryptic smile stretched over her face. "A healer and alchemist, but not comfortable with the scent if blood? Your family must not have taught you well." Her tone balancing between mocking and curious.

"Any protection offered is a welcomed one," she nodded at Orion. "With how eccentric the group is, who knows what troubles we will attract..." the last part Thorn muttured to herself.

19. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Drakken was exceptionally pleased with Thorn's kill.

"Ah, Thank you so much. The crew will be most pleased. The cool will enjoy makin up an excellent roast from this."

Drakken turned to the cat eared one.

"Ye need not worry. This Galleon be the largest and finest of any ship afloat. As long as ye practice good measures, youll be fine."

Drakken noticed the smell of something burning.

"Hmmmm, I smell somethin of the order of smokin herbs." Drakken went on to the main deck, then the forecastle. He noticed Orion staring at the moon and noticed the smell on him. "Ye smell of herbs. Ye been doin a blessin or somethin of the sort?"

#99 Sebulba, Dec 5, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
  20. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Looking at Etruave and then Drakken, they shook their head. "Large amounts of water were a rare occurrence. I fear that my fur would give far too much weight if I were to swim, even if I had the ability. I will try my best to keep calm."

---------- Post added 5th Dec 2015 at 02:15 PM ----------

(I meant to add that water was a rare occurrence IN THEIR VILLAGE