1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fantasy Roleplay!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by DreamerBoy17, Dec 1, 2015.

1. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Davy stumbled backward.

"Fits a taerie! It's a faerie! I did no' think ye lot were real!" He took a moment to collect himself. He gazed at the small creature before him, hovering slightly above the earth. In the dark of the night, she seemed to almost have a faint, shimmering glow about her. On her exposed midriff he could see a symbol of something that almost resembled an eye?

"My name is Just Davy. And before y' ask, Just is my first name." He stared hard at the creature. "Y' have beautiful little wings, there." He extended his hand toward the small creature, his forefinger extended. " 'tis a proper pleasure to meet you, Ms...."

2. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Glaring at Drakken, Thorn rolled her eyes. "The glow of the moon simply attracts too many creatures." A sigh, and a pointed look. "Creatures such as yourself, perhaps, Drakken, the one who dwells in the seas?"

3. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "A faerie?" Quinn looked on in curiosity. "She's tiny!" they noticed, giving a slight laugh.

4. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    "G-Glitterbeam". "I'm Glitterbeam. Um.." She was very shy. But somehow she didn't feel at all threated by the big man. She flew closer toward him and he smiled broader. She flew and stood on his finger. "H-hi, Mr. Davy. It's a pleasure to meet you as well", she said, taking a bow. "I'm from the kingdom of Nauthhend south of here."

5. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Davy raised the little creature up to eye level.

"I ha' heard stories of your kind. The little folk. Mostly just the mad ramblings of drunkses. Shh!" He whispered, looking wildly around. "There are nasty sorts about."

He stood up straight, rubbing his stubble with his free hand. "Nauthhend, eh? Tha' is quite a ways away. How lon' have you been travelin', Bittergleam?"

6. Invidia

Invidia Guest

"Glitterbeam!" said the fairy with a hint of bitterness in her voice. Due to her name and her personality, she had heard that name before. "Oh... not very long... We can fly pretty fast, you know, much faster than you who go on two feet. And what do you mean by nasty sorts? Do you mean those you shouted at before?" she said, glaring up toward the cliffside.

7. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "Mean' no offense, little one. Just tha' I ha' had pearhaps a bittle lit too much to drink tonight." He gave a short bow to the faerie, holding his finger aloft. "And aye, those on the ciffs, and those who lurk in the shadows, unseen." He gazed around conspiratorially. "We best get somewhere safe."

He started to walk forward and stopped, looking at the small creature with some uncertainty.

"Would...would you like to travel with me? A small thing like yerself, 'tis a dangerous place around." He stopped speaking abruptly, and stared down at the ground. "I can no' tell ye tha' I will tell ye a lo' about myself. Or tha' I am the best person to be around. But 'tis a lonely place in this big world. E'ryone could use a friend now and again..."

8. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Glitterbeam's eyes brimmed with tears in spite of herself. "I..." she said, "you... you'd like me to come with you?" She looked into the kind, lonely face of the big man. "Okay" she said. "I'll come with you."

#48 Invidia, Dec 3, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  9. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Drakken responded: "Its interesting you should say that. I originally had no intention on showing my face here. However, seeing that you had yourselves a little gatherin, and that you were bickerin like roosters in a fight, i felt the need to quiet this in order to get my crew and myself some rest."

Drakken turned and began to head back to the ship.

10. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thorn chuckled at the giant's insult. He was an interesting one. "Excuse the commotion, then, the one who dwells in the seas. I am Thorn, more commonly referred to as The Child of Darkness. I trust you have heard my name on your voyages."

11. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Davy gazed up at the top of the cliff. Something surely had to be going on, there was such a commotion. He looked down at his minute companion.

"Well then, my wee faerie friend, shall we see what i' so interesting about these cliffs?" He picked up his fallen bottle and tucked it into his kilt. "Tha' many people gathered, SOMETHIN' has to be goin' on."

12. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Drakken was mildly amused at how proudly Thorn seemed to carry their title. "Ive heard it once or twice."
    He said.

"However, ive seen far worse things, and heard far worse tales. The sea be full of terrible beasties and fantastical beings of innumerable sorts. There always be somethin new over the next horizon."
    He grinned slightly, knowing he has personal experience with many a monster.

"Im Drakken."

13. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OOC: Wow, things have really taken off!
    "So many of you creatures out here, all from different walks of life." Jay had never felt so energized, surrounded by so many diverse auras. "I want to form a guild. I know that Thorn will join me. But you cannot have a guild with just two members. Many of you have useful talents, you all have your own specialties. So, if any of you would be interested in joining, if you share my passion for destroying the harmful monster swarms and obtaining information on the disappearance of the crystals, I offer this proposition. Do not take my offer lightly. The training and raids will be brutal. I can't promise your safety or even your life. Any treachery will result in death. You'll be trained by me, Jay, a legendary hunter. The risks are high, I can tell that you all came her with a sense of purpose. I'm a Sensor. It's in my nature to detect the ambitions and emotions of others. We all met here, in this remote forest, for a reason. So I ask each of you to carefully consider this offer."
    Jay gazed at all of the various people, awaiting their responses.

14. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    As Drakken began to return to his ship and crew, he sincerely said: "Well. I bid you all good luck and a good journey."

15. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Quinn twitched the tip of their tail absentmindedly, considering this new offer. "Dangerous, yes?" They nodded. "A wish to join this guild is one I have."

16. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Stephen placed the herbs in a leather pouched and tied it shut. Perfect. Everything will be ready for this year's winter. He even managed to find some Burdock and Echinacea - great for antidotes.

"I want to form a guild," Stephen heard the archer say suddenly. "Many of you have useful talents, you all have your own specialties. So, if any of you would be interested in joining, if you share my passion for destroying the harmful monster swarms and obtaining information on the disappearance of the crystals, I offer this proposition."

Stephen wanted to walk away at that moment and leave them in peace, but his curiosity got the best of him.

"So I ask each of you to carefully consider this offer."

A guild? Stephen had never been a part of a guild, let alone one with a group of warriors. He found violence repulsive and wanted no part in it.

But.. the monsters that were appearing due to the crystals disappearing... they were causing so much harm. The infirmary wouldn't be able to handle the workload if people were getting hurt by monsters.

"But," Stephen stepped forward. "I am not a warrior like everyone else here."

You don't need to be a warrior to kill, Stephen. Rall was not a warrior.

Stephen flinched. Rall was Stephen's best friend, an herbologist, like him. Stephen looked up to him and his vast knowledge of herbs. That is, until he found Rall adding a deep-purple herb to his mother's chalice.

"To help with her cold," he had said. Digitalis Purpurea, or Foxglove herb. "It'll make her feel better in no time."

Later that night, Stephen found her mother in her quarters, dead. Her heart had stopped, they said, due to Digitalis poisoning. Rall had left the castle and was no where to be seen. Since then, Stephen has vowed to learn everything about herbs...

..including poisons.

You know of poisons that can kill animals the size of mountain bears. With your knowledge, you can help these warriors take down the toughest of monsters. There's a reason why I died, Stephen. This is that reason.

Stephen stared at the archer's eyes, an inner conflict brewing within him.

"I can't fight..." he muttered.

--

((Sorry, I went into a little backstory, there. I needed to get everything down before the thoughts escaped me.))

17. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thorn stared at Drakken, a part of her wishing him to stay. There was something she valued about him as much as she did to Jay. "Stay, Drakken." It wasn't a plea-Thorn never pleaded. But there was no mistake of the longing in her voice. Then Jay spoke, and she turned her attention to him.

"One thing, Jay," she spoke softly, her voice dipped in sorrow. "I will not fight. I am merely an information broker. My days of bloodshed are far behind me." Glancing over at Stephen after his confession, she pointed at him, smirking slightly at his inner conflict. "The boy can fight. He can utilize posions. He will have to." Her eyes darkened as she spoke.

But even so, her inner bloodlust raged, willing for her to lose control. She absentmindly fiddled with her dagger, the cool blade a comforting contrast to her hands. Behind them, the sun rose slowly, and she winced. She had never liked the sun.

18. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Drakken heard Thorn and stopped dead in his tracks.

He mumbled under his breath. "Ughhhh. Bleeding Hearts of the Seas unite."

He turned to face Thorn. "What purpose could i possibly serve? The only things i could truly
    contribute to this endeavor is transport and maybe shelter."

19. Thefowl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    (Sorry for taking so long to repost, I forgot to put on the e-mail notification)

Orion was exaughsted from the walk, his legs were shacking and his backpack felt like it tripled in weight. He swiped the sweat from his brow and while doing so he saw what looked to be a group of people in the distance at the bottom of a hill! He re-adjusted his backpack and started to run as fast as he could in there direction. As he sprinted his backpack would bounce higher and higher on his shoulders until he lost his balance and began to tumble. When he reached the bottom a large cloud of dust was thrown into the air. A few second later the dust settled and, Orion on the ground, with a embarrassed look on his face gave a half wave.

20. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Jay considered all of their answers. "Stephen, we can't have a guild without a healer. Besides that, Thorn says you have poison knowledge, which could prove to be very useful. Of course, it's still your choice. And Thorn, your spying knowledge will be of good use to us. " He turned to the catperson, wondering what abilities they could possibly have. "What do you want to do?"