1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are all lesbians obsessed with boobs?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Fallingdown7, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Thylia

Out Status:
    A few people
    I do understand where your coming from, I'm very much the same and every girl I've dated for some reason has been quite flat chested. I don't know if it just happened like that and I developed a apathy towards boobs or if I was subconsciously attracted to the flatter women. I don't feel comfortable with my own breasts and often try to hide or conceal them by wearing bras that don't add to size even though my chest is quite generous.
    I think everyone has their own turn ons and it just so happens that hips and obviously what is down there attracts my more than the chest area.

2. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not 'obsessed' with them but I'd still say I like them.

But everyone's different. No big deal.

3. BelleFromHell

Well, I'm not gonna lie... boobies are pretty nice... :icon_redf

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Love me some boobies :icon_redf(!)

5. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I agree with you. I love hips and vulvas too (and the behind area).

My chest is large too, but I love flat women...or at least small (doesn't have to be totally flat). I would never date anyone if they were over a B cup, unless the relationship was non-sexual. Just found that it's too much of a turn-off for me to ever be interested in the physical side of the relationship with a larger sized person.

6. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    girl i envy you being well endowed lol i wanna be womanly fior myself tho not to guys.

7. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

The reason I'm 'well endowed' is because I'm overweight lol

8. WhyteWind

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Personality always comes first. Face second. Then maybe we'll talk boobs lol

Hmm... well I'm an odd one. I either like them flat/petite or well-rounded. So give me either A or C. B, D, and D+ are turnoffs. Though I will still tolerate B and D if I love the person. D+ I honestly cannot at all >_>

Funnily, myself is a low B which I'm crossing my fingers hoping will turn to a low C.

Though I'm like you with butts. I just don't find any of it attractive. Male or female, large or small, on me or on my partner...etc.

9. lovely lesbian

As I lesbian I do like boobs I'm not obsessed with them I like a shape of a women's body and hips and curves I do like skinny girls with nice bodies

10. darklord

I am bi, but if you don't mind me answering:
    I am not obsessed with boobs.
    Not at all really. I don't mind them. they are nice, but for me they are just like any other part. Like arm, back or belly.

11. An0n

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In short, nope. I'm not obsessed with breasts. I think a woman in nice, sexy underwear is far more appealing than a naked woman. Can't go wrong with a bit of mystery.

Interestingly enough breasts came up in conversation at work. A male colleague asked a (heterosexual) female colleague why women stare at other women's breasts. She told him it's a competitive thing. I didn't even know straight women checked out other ladies boobs!
    Personally I divert my eyes because I wouldn't want to make a woman feel uncomfortable.

As for preferences, I like women with A or B cup breasts, but personality is the most important thing in any relationship. (^_^)

12. IsThisAName

Welp, I'm bi and I wouldn't say I'm obsessed, but I do love a nice pair of boobs. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: My best friend is a lesbian and she says she doesn't find boobs particularly sexy. "They're just lumps of fat!" Pshhhhh, okay :icon_wink

13. Karabeara

It's sad that you're own boobs repulse you. If you're not comfortable with you touching your boobs you're not going to be comfortable with someone else touching them. Me touching mine turns me off too but they don't repulse me. I think your partner will understand if you don't want to be touched there though. Never let anyone pressure you into something you're uncomfortable with! You should play with your body though, if you don't like your own body you can truly be at peace and love yourself or others. Just sayin.

14. An0n

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If that were wholly true then why do I have a small bust and a fat ass?

15. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I touch my body downstairs and I'm fine with that, but I normally don't grab myself up there. I prefer my shirt to be on during sexual play, just my preference.

I agree with her when she says they're lumps of fat! Sometimes I even think someone with big boobs looks overweight even when they're clinically thin and have a small waist line. I have no clue why my mind looks at it that way.

16. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

I like eyes more but I like also boobs:wink:

17. ZombieEater

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm not, but I like them.

18. Tetra

On the right body, sweet.
    I think "obsessed" is a strong word, though. Personality comes first, as was said above.

19. Zinnia

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think most people don't only focus on the boobs when they like someone. I find the personality more attractive than the body parts. Obviously I'll still subconsciously gravitate towards people with more appealing bodies, but it's not going to be the deciding factor. This is probably the same for lesbians to sort of answer your question.

20. Renge

I'm an A... lol, but I always feel insecure because it looks weird if I wear a dress. No curve and not attractive at all -_-

I don't really like boobs, barely stare at them. It's sexy if it's in a bra. But, naked? Not really... I would directly go down there haha