1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are all lesbians obsessed with boobs?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Fallingdown7, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I see comments about breasts a lot in the lesbian community and I feel almost out of place because I don't really find breasts attractive (Unless they're really small- almost flat). I'm more attracted to curves/hips/butt, the feminine voice, and of course between the legs lol

But my breasts are also growing more and more. Last I checked I was a higher C cup, getting into a lower D cup. I feel really worried about dating because I don't like my breasts looked at or touched. It's uncomfortable and a huge turn-off. Even when I sleep I never take a bra off, or when I 'have some private time' so to speak- I never want to take my shirt off.

I feel insecure about having bigger breasts because I'm afraid people will be attracted to them or interested in them when it's such a uncomfortable thing for me.

Thoughts?

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I can't speak for other lesbians but myself and I'm very obsessed with boobs even big boobs , I feel so sad that you don't like yours or like them touched . If I was dating a girl and she didn't let me touch them I will feel sad :icon_sad:
    I like other stuff about women besides their breasts personality that pretty face of theirs .
    I would just think of her breasts as part of her and when we get down to things I 'd like to show her how much I like by giving pleasure through her breasts .
    I try not to stare at other women's breasts because I would think they might find it rude .

3. NorthernKnight

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like breasts but I'm mostly a butt person :wink: in terms of fondling that is.
    If you're uncomfortable with having your breasts touched too much then just let your partner know, I'm sure she'd understand.

4. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    lol well im str8 nd im obessed i guess bc im small so i wonder what women do 2 make them bigger. i wanna ask did u use a balloon pumper to to put helium inside ur breasts to make them bigger?

5. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I'm more of a butt person in terms of fondling too. That's good to know :slight_smile:

lol no, that's the weirdest question I ever heard. I never wanted them to get bigger. The increase in size seems to be a side effect of the depo shot I've been on for a while along with my recent weight gain.

6. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    it was joke and a question lol

7. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I know it was a joke LOL

8. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i should b on snl lol

9. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm more attracted to a womens personality than body parts, but physically I'm attracted to boobs, but also other feminine aspects too. I've love for mine to be looked at by women but not by guys, (never gone topless in public though) I love for mine to be touched, fondled, sucked on. I wouldn't say I'm obsessed about them. Everyone I've ever been with has been okay with me touching them, but I'm sure there's somebody out there that's okay with them being off limits.

10. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Your my type of girl :icon_redf

I like butt fondling to I like other women to touch my butt :icon_redf

11. thekillingmoon

I'm not obsessed with boobs, but I can appreciate them on a person I like. Out of physical features I'm most interested in their face. If a woman has pretty eyes and smile, that wins me over.

12. sandshoes

There are girls out there for you that are fine with leaving your boobs alone, there is always someone for everyone!

I'm mostly attracted to personality, eyes, hair, etc, but when it comes to the body I love boobs. I really like waists too, they don't have to be super slim or anything, just waists to lay my arms around and touch with my hands and so on.

I want to cuddle. :frowning2:

13. Biotech49

I love boobs but I love everything else about my girlfriend too. She is especially sensitive there but I'm not. Wish I could say different about mine but I'm wondering if they became desensitized from breastfeeding three babies. Nevertheless, if she plays rough with them, I'm all hers.

14. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    don't get me wrong I love boobs but it's not the first thing I notice on a girl . it's like when we start moving the relationship to the next level

15. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What a coincidence. I like fondling butts too. You sound like my type of girl too. Too bad we're almost a thousand miles away, and you're having (or going to have) a noreaster. :icon_sad:

16. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I know we could have been dating :tears:

17. vamonos

It's funny you mentioned this. My best friend is a lesbian and she always has her boobs on display in a low cut top.

I'm a gay male. I'm not attracted to female body parts. I never thought that a lesbian might be. Duh!

18. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I don't know if everyone is attracted to every body part on their preferred sex. I know thousands of straight women who think the penis is ugly and unattractive, and as a lesbian breasts really turn me off and look weird to me, unless they're extremely small (I do admit I can stare in attraction to A cups, just not any bigger). I just wondered if anyone else thought the same.

(Of course I would love my partner's body no matter her size because the emotional attraction would cover it. But in general....eh)

It kind of reminds me, I've always been teased and mocked for not being 'gay enough' because I think breasts are unattractive to look at. I think my own are pretty repulsive too so I wanted to have hope that there are girls out there that dislike breasts as much as I do to the point they wouldn't mind not seeing mine lol but it may be too much to ask for.

#18 Fallingdown7, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014
  19. fortheloveoflez

I don't think there's a set formula. Some are more into it whereas others aren't. Just because you aren't into it doesn't make you less of a lesbian or some thing.

I tend to look at the whole package. That's not to say that I don't adore womanly curves, I most certainly do, but I won't use that as my main criteria.

20. Blondeye

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Heck yes!!! Boobs ROCK!!!
    I know that not everyone out there hearts boobs as much as me,
    But mine are insanely sensitive and I can barely O without
    My boobs getting attention!!!!

GoldenDawnn likes this.