1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you ever been hit on by the gender you're not attracted to? How did you react?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MidnightStar, Jun 11, 2015.

1. MidnightStar

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yea, honestly I just walked away this happened before I understood my sexuality and along the same time I was going along with the "I'm bisexual because I felt comfortable being beside my best friend" But this poor guy couldn't understand why he wasn't getting my attention, he followed me picked up items in the store he tried to get my attention so hard and didn't get it. I feel like a jerk now but hey at the time I didn't want to speak about it.

2. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: Have you ever been hit on by the gender you're not attracted to? How did you reac

Attractive people problems

3. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: Have you ever been hit on by the gender you're not attracted to? How did you reac

Not me, but my girlfriend. We were walking together in an amusement park, and she wore shorts. A group of annoying guys cat called and told her she had nice legs and asked for her number...
    They were like 16-18 and we're thirteen years old. It was so creepy. I took her hand and ran

4. Phalange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

All. The. Time.

Like, please, could they stop flocking around me? I have places to be and people to amaze.

How do I handle it? I make a hair flip, causing their jaws to drop and brains to freeze. Then I go about my day.

5. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Yes, and I usually humour them for a while. I like the attention. I've actually gone up to girls who were overtly glancing at me - no interest in sleeping with them, but it's nice to know that I could if I wanted to . :grin:

Not that I'm an egotist or anything..

#5 imnotreallysure, Jun 11, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
  6. luminescence

I just stare/glare at them until they go away. Works most of the time

7. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

Yes, for all my life heterosexual men have been after my skin.

How did I reacted?

... :roflmao:

8. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Most straight men aren't attracted to me because I'm more on the butch side, and thank the Gods for that.

Some bi men have been attracted to me, one of which became a huge stalker and that creeped me out. So it just depends on how the guy acts. I get pissed off if you're creepy and gross about it, flattered if the guy gives sincere compliments.

9. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

There was a few girls who had a crush on me. The most notable of them actually leaned and "fell asleep" on me once during a long bus ride. It came out of nowhere and there was nothing i could really do about it <_< I wont lie, it was nice to have someone close like that, but I felt bad.

10. BelleFromHell

Most of the time, it's either catcalling or borderline sexual harassment. I usually ignore them until they go away, if I can.

I remember one time while I was waiting in line for food in a very urban area, a dude was sniffing my hair, telling me that I smelled nice and asked for my name. I was with a female friend, but I still didn't feel safe, so I said "I forgot something. I'll be right back". I didn't come back until hours later; the guy was gone and I had better bodyguards that time. That guy could have been harmless, but I was unarmed and defenseless, so I wasn't willing to risk it.

There was no way I could use being gay as an excuse in a situation like that because it would just raise my chances of being assaulted. Plus, even if I was straight, I still wouldn't be interested in someone that damn creepy.

11. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people

Never been hit on though the one time I was asked out was pretty memorable. This guy at work asked me what time I leave and what I was doing after. Well I did a whole lot of stammering. "Um... Uh... It really just depends." Luckily one of my co-workers saved me! The guy said okay and went on his merry way. The next couple of days I did the most mature thing possible: I hid in the kitchen. I should mention that he did the mail run so I knew to not be at my desk at a certain time. He never asked me again.

I should also mention that up until then I had never been asked out in my life so I didn't know how to handle it.

12. Steele

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

A lot of girls flirted with me when I was in high school. I was flattered, but also uncomfortable because I wasn't out and I wasn't sure how to handle the situation. I normally just acted oblivious, and eventually they stopped. But no one has flirted with me since I got out of high school.

13. IcarusRising

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family

I'm typically oblivious when guys hit on me

14. Doppelganger

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

There was this girl at school who had a weird crush on me and would tell everyone and make such a fuss about it every time. It was uncomfortable at the beginning and then it got annoying because it was obvious she was just seeking attention. Hate that kind of people.

15. Christiaan

Christiaan Guest

Uh, no. Normal people find me to be off-putting, and the weird ones actually have manners.

16. Lyana

Just curious: is this somehow worse than being hit on by someone you're not attracted to, period? Even if they are the "right" gender for you?

17. starlights

Out Status:
    A few people

What. The. Fuck. Seriously, WTF? He just grabbed your hair and started sniffing? Out of the blue? I don't get how some people don't realize how creepy that is.

18. TheStormInside

I don't get hit on too often, but I'm usually pretty oblivious when it does happen. It's the sort of thing that I'll realize later on, or have it pointed out by someone else. So generally I just act friendly but aloof like I usually do with people I don't know. Maybe ignorance is bliss? Well, until someone I actually like makes a move, anyway.

19. RedHeadHatter

I usually like being stared at, and I think there were only two times that I realised people were flirting with me. (I am usually dumb for this kind of thing, every attempt people make, as obvious as it may be, it always go unnoticed) A close friend of mine was following me around more than the usual, the thing is, apparently she was also sending signals, she is not that good looking and don't have the best personality but she's cool, however I hate when people don't let me breath, after sometime I began to realise she was actually flirting with me, when that happened I didn't have the courage to tell I was not interested (Close friends know me as asexual, but no one knows I am homosexual), so I asked one of her best friends (And mine too) to talk to her about it and try to solve things. In the end, after two days, things returned to normal and we are talking again. Nonetheless, she is still too close sometimes, I wish I could tell her to piss off... (I know I am being kind of rude)

20. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

Yes, lot of girls hit on me and touching me a lot.
    I occasionally enjoy their attention but somewhat dont want it at the same time
    some of them even asked me out but i mostly turned them down...

it's just a matter of time until people start suspecting that i'm gay