1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Muscled, shirtless, tattooed, long-haired blonde guys riding around on skateboards is a major driving distraction (for obvious reasons...).

If they weren't so damn hot I'd be sarcastically calling for their outlawing. Lol.

2. Noir

I really wish that I'd met the really good friends I made at the end of senior year sooner, and not spent so much time with my older, not-so-good friends. :icon_sad:

3. AyaLou

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I want a hug off my best friend. I wonder why she never hugs me, she hugs everyone else -.-

4. Mikeyk733

What am I going to do for dinner? I need to start eating healthier, but I don't want to...

5. Vesper

I'm an Asian woman, so I should be a high-risk driver if the stereotypes are true, but I'm actually a pretty damned good driver. My mom, also an Asian woman, is an even better driver than I am. In my own experience, women are no worse at driving than men are.

I totally resent those stereotypes, and wish they'd go the way of the dinosaurs.

#4425 Vesper, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
  6. Totoro

I have such a nerd crush on Stephen Fry. He's such a smarty. I've been watching a lot of QI and he appeared on Never Mind the Buzzcocks, and I admire him so!

7. Life Is Peachy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I never really understood those stereotypes. Like, if women truly were worse drivers, then why would their insurance rates be lower than an man's (assuming they're of the same age)?

8. Pain

Pain Guest

I feel gay! :grin:

But I miss my lover... I want to be touched by him ASAP!

9. BudderMC

The only good thing about being exhausted is that it means I'll probably sleep well tonight. Can't wait to turn in early.

10. everett

I want to snuggle with a cute guy right now. And I want to got to the bar.

11. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Apparently the only shifts they're hiring for are 6-10:15 in the evening and 10:45-3:30 at night. Honestly, I wouldn't mind the shift in my sleep schedule if I get a position, but I can't help but think that the major downside, personally, will be that I won't be able to watch films on weeknights anymore. :tears:

12. FJ Cruiser

People, stop asking if the elevator is going up or down. If you wait two seconds, the door will tell you.

Also, thanks parking permit guy for lying to me about there being overnight parking. I had my hopes up that I could actually get close parking at a reasonable price. Now I have the choice of either paying $1200 to park here in the neighborhood or $150 to park 1.5 miles away (that has about 200 feet of elevation change along the way). This is one of the few things I dislike about my school.

13. everett

Now I am thinking about how much I love this community, I know I refuse to quit gushing about it, but it makes me so joyfull here. Also, Dr. House, is the man! Love his sarcasm XD

14. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

School starts in a week, holy :***:! I am soo not lookin' forward to this...

15. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Is it sad that I have been watching the weather channel for 3 hours just for the storm coverage??

16. everett

DUDE! I do that all the time. I remeber back in middle school I watched from 1 in the afternoon to 4 in the morning while a hurricane made landfall! It was really entertaining o.o!

17. Vesper

Condoleeza Rice spoke about her childhood during the Jim Crow era at a convention in which an attendee threw nuts at an African-American camerawoman, telling her that that's how she feeds the animals. This is just depressing.

Following politics is like practicing self-flagellation: it's painful and unnecessary, but strangely pleasurable. I get severe whiplash in more ways than one.

#4437 Vesper, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
  18. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

My resume is officially done! Holy crap did I procrastinate on that xD I had it half done for a while and today I finally got around to having the Career Center review it xD

Ah, so excited! There are two positions on campus that I want to apply for and I think I have a very decent chance on getting them. One would be the Volunteer Coordinator chair for the LGBTQ Services office on campus and the other one is for the orientation team. Applications open next week. I'm dying with anticipation! :grin: xD

19. BudderMC

I leave for a week and come back with loads of stuff to do.

Whatever omnipotent being decided that someone who hates playing catch-up should also be a chronic procrastinator is a cruel, cruel thing. That someone being me, of course.

20. Pain

Pain Guest

Listening to this message over and over again... and crying...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.