1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cnidocyte

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    We didn't go to the decomp. facility today because of the weather and we probably wont get to go Thursday either.

I have been moved to a much better dorm! Besides being much better is is also where most of my friends are.

2. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

:***: my life...:bang:

3. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just moed house for the first time since I was two months old. It's weird, I feel like I'm in somebody else's house.

4. Thisisnew

I'm glad the I got the call I've been waiting for. No more doctors for four weeks! Maybe now I'll be able to focus and get things back in order.

5. Kidd

Kidd Guest

A friend, one of my fellow interns from this summer, surprised me at school with a mixed tape. It wasn't a tape, it was a CD, you know what I mean. It has all the songs that we raved to this summer on it. It was so cute and I'm genuinely humbled by it. Sudden and extended shared trauma brings people close together like that. I listened to it on the way home today. And plus...my schedule is really killing me. I hate that I'm stuck on campus all day. Hate it, hate it, hate it.

6. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Good Luck!! I hope that nothing happens to you!!

7. andersonh09

andersonh09 Guest

Labels are stupid. Can I just come out as free-spirited rather than identifying as lesbian or bisexual.

8. dreamcatcher

Memorized all 20 amino acid structures and abbreviations. I feel so proud for not leaving this until last minute. But now I must memorize other structures...

9. Kupo!

Kupo! Guest

I just want to quit. I want to give up, roll over, and quit. It is like nothing is making any sense to me anymore. Like something is wrong inside, but I can't pinpoint it. My head is telling me to lock my door and never open it again. My heart feels like it is crying but I don't know why. It is almost like my very identity, who I am, is just fading away.

10. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Con: The guy getting mad at us because he had forgotten identification and we wouldn't let him check out his book.

Pro: The little kid raving about why he likes Bionicle so much when checking out books.

I like this job a lot, but getting that second one at the furniture store would be great, too.

11. Romi

I'm not going to make the first comment. I am not.
    Also...I wish they knew how much I really do that they don't see.

12. FJ Cruiser

Not too bad really. I was upset because he hadn't messaged me in over two weeks, and apparently he thought we weren't on speaking terms because he misinterpreted something I said. I just told him that I've never handled this kind of thing before, and that even though there's no prospect of a relationship, I want to still be friends while still moving on from him. I think I've officially freaked him out though. He doesn't handle emotion too well because of certain aspects of his past.

13. Route466

Route466 Guest

My boyfriend and I are doing P90X together. Just completed Day 3. Hopefully I can get back into the shape I was in the day I took my profile picture.

14. Vesper

So much anime, so little time.

15. Pain

Pain Guest

I came out to my roommate tonight. Pretty unremarkable, since I'm generally out/open on campus :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But all's well :slight_smile:

16. Romi

See. That's super sweet and fun and awesome. I would like something like this, please.

Story of my life.

And why, oh why, did he have to call me that? And she had to bring those things up? Ugh.
    One another note...I think I'm going to bed.

17. Thisisnew

I can't believe I used to take a shower before going to bed. I hate showering at night now. The past few days I've forgotten to take one until right before I want to go to sleep and its driving me insane. I have to get back to a normal schedule.

18. Life Is Peachy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I really ought to finish my notes for my history class...

19. What I'm gonna do this Labor Day weekend. Needs to get here SOON.

20. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

So today my boyfriend and I talked about the possibility of him transferring to a university in Colorado. In short, shit sucks. Neither of us know if we can handle a long distance relationship, but we both know its stupid to make such an important decision based on a guy. Life just got interesting. I have no idea what to think -_-

Good news, though! I don't have to worry about it for a whole other year! And that, I will cherish and celebrate! :grin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.