1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming, swimming, swimming."

2. Messed Up

Messed Up Guest

Does hurting another really make you happier? I really want to know.

3. BudderMC

Crushing over a boy band? Never thought the day would come that I feel like a teenage girl... <_<

4. starfish

So I've been talking to this guy online for about a week now. I want to meetup, but our schedules haven't synced up yet.

He not out, curious to see where this goes.

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I went searching for this image online:

[​IMG]

...and found this instead.

[​IMG]

I love it when weird shit like that happens. :slight_smile:

Lex

6. TheGreyMan

The image you found instead... Isn't that like, an Asgardian from Stargate?

Also, me personally, I'm feeling just sad and alone. Went to the mall with my friends and all I saw were all these couples and couldn't stop thinking of the guy I like and how it'll probably never be. jnfjknekjsnef

I need to lighten up.

7. Level75

Funny thing. I saw a picture of this guy on a dating web site but dismissed him because was looking for an "Athletic and Toned" guy, and I'm personally on the soft side. On another side of things, I joined up this board gaming group for gay people that meet at a nearby bar. And he's in it, because he uses the same picture on the dating site as he does on the group networking site.

Now I'm wondering if I should approach him about it, just to see what his reaction is.

8. Mellowish

I'm a horrible best friend :/

9. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

I am completely and utterly happy right now. Things are far from being perfect, but man its really great right now. I have amazing friends, an amazing family that is there for me and an amazing man that I'm lucky enough to call my boyfriend.

I can't believe that this is actually my life though. Like, this is really happening. Its not a movie and I'm not faking it. I finally feel alive and I'm truly happy. I never believed I would ever be able to say that, mean it and then that it would last for as long as it has lasted.

Thank you to everyone that I have met on here, personally or just by reading your posts and stories. You guys have had an incredible impact on my life :slight_smile:

/cornymomentover :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I'm also taking my dog to a dog park for the first time tomorrow with some friends and their dogs. I'm hoping that Max behaves and that he enjoys himself! xD

10. Cascade

The universe is amazing. I can't believe how every connects perfectly together to create the things we take for granted. I spent today realizing just how perfectly everything is put together. The soft touch of cat's fur, the barest whiff of fresh cut grass, the sound of wind blasting across kilometers of land, the smokey flavour of a home-cooked hamburger, the vibrant oranges and pinks of a sunset.

This is what I live for: The miracles of nature.

11. Kidd

Kidd Guest

So I can't sleep. Again. Tomorrow is going to drag on and on and on. The XX is seranading me while I play L.A. Noire for the achievements though, so it isn't all bad. I want this song to play everywhere I go, for everything I do.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhnZkNj7kAo[/YOUTUBE]

12. FJ Cruiser

I'm finally done with the school year! Finals dragged on way too long, but I think I still managed a 4.0. I celebrated it with my two best friends and my brother at my favorite restaurant, then we had coffee on a deck overlooking the lake. Then tomorrow I'm going to rock climb and hang out at a waterfall. Life is good, and would be even better if my I-don't-know-what-to-call-him guy can make it to town before we part ways for the summer.

13. Vesper

I've been getting an adequate amount of sleep, and my sleep schedule's been corrected, yet I'm feeling as if I've gotten no quality sleep.

Am I now at that age when people start taking up coffee as part of their morning routines?

14. Bolin

I am so sleepy, these people in the library keep staring at me, I'm hungry, my eyes feel weird...desuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.. -________-

15. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ^ That reminds me of every moment I spent in a college library (Haha!)

16. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Need to think of a dissertation topic for next year...

17. GayJay

Knew he was gay! Why didn't he just tell me earlier?

18. FJ Cruiser

I'm freaking out right now. I calculated my grade for a class, and it came out to an 89.96. I have no idea what this crazy Bolshevik's rounding policy is. If he rounds to the tenths, I have an A. If he rounds to the hundredths, I have my first B.

19. duriru

I don't like my new haircut /:

20. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

I had another dream about her last night, and I've felt horrible all day as a result. Even Skyrim failed to improve my mood.

I'm really getting sick of this. The dreams have been going on for at least five months now, and I haven't spoken to her in three. How long is this grieving process supposed to last, anyways?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.