1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Kiss Stories

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by xballetxbeautyx, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Paragon

Paragon Guest

^ XD
    anywho, i was 8. she was 9.
    she was my cousins bff, we were dared to kiss in a closet whil my brother and my cousin kissed behind the curtains, me and her actually did it (it was raunchy!) but of course my brother didnt go thru with kissing my cousin (ewwwwwwwwww thank gosh)

2. Mistie

Mistie Guest

Never kissed a boy. (Don't really care to either, haha.)

My first kiss was about a year ago. We were at the movies and started walking around the theater outside just talking, and I really liked her. Then all of sudden she just kissed me. I was so surprised and had no idea that she was even gay. It was raining that night, too, haha.
    Sorry to say, nothing much happened after that. Turns out, she didn't like me enough to date me, which made me have an excuse to be depressed for the next few months. : /

3. pirateninja

Is this meant to be like first "real" ie French Kissing, or can it be a little peck on the lips dealio?

Imma start with my first peck on the lips, because that was more romantic. :grin:

To start, it was when I was 16, a girl who I had a crush on, although we barely dated for more than two weeks. It was just a small little kiss on the lips, very sweet, when we went to the cinema. :grin:

First "proper" kiss was earlier this year. I had only met her for a few days, we had a bit to drink, liked each other and had thought "well let's start seeing each other". We were dared to kiss in a bar by our friends. I'm usually shy about this sort of thing so I hesitated. She didn't. It wasn't that I hated it, it just felt rushed into and not very sweet at all. Like I said, I'd only met her days before. We only dated about a month.

I'm not lucky with relationships. A month is my record :lol:

4. x2x2x2x2y2

Well I have yet to kiss anyone but my best friend(girl) kissed me on the cheek in like 4th grade on the last day of school. She had a crush on me. I kinda had a crush on her(not sure). She was sweet but kinda bossy. What a bitch. Lol I'm glad I haven't had my first kiss though, cause it probably would have been with a girl.

5. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    I feel left out of this thread.

I've never kissed a boy (nor do I exactly want to) or a girl (which would be pretty nice).

*Sigh* It'll happen...eventually....

6. confusedgirl

nothin but dry desert here no beach either
    my first kiss with a boy was horrible omg it was slobbery and just eww I hated it this happend when i was in middle school and i was just starting to settle in I felt like my first kiss had got stolen away I was twelve at the time and that was before I started questioning my sexuality

My secound kiss was with my best friend well more like a peck this was the last week of school my sophmore and things between me and her were awkard because 1) I found out she was bi too weeks before and 2) i found out she had a crush on me but was dating someone at the time so were in sixth period doing this boring finals test and she gets one of these dry erase borads and writes for me to meet her in the bathroom when I get to questiong twenty so Im hurrying up till I get to that question and ask to use the restroom so while im waiting (funny thing is i did have to go) my hearts pounding like crazy and when she walks in we go into this convo about why I like her and I forgot what she asked but before I could answer her question she kissed me and my mind went blank and it felt like the world stopped that kiss was perfect and now me and her are datiing and I couldnt be happier :slight_smile:

7. That is so amazingly adorable. :slight_smile:

8. Mistie

Mistie Guest

Aw...don't worry, hun. You're really not missing out on much. First kisses usually cause emotional pain in the end. You'll get that kiss one day, though, for sure. (*hug*)

9. Absentminded

First kiss ever, was with my first girlfriend at the age of 12. We were behind a phone company building, and I'd just asked her out. Then, she just kinda...dove in...and kissed me. It was definitely stolen, and if I could do it again, it wouldn't be with her. Not to mention, even though I was the total novice, I taught HER how to kiss well. (I've found this out from boyfriends she had later...)

My first kiss with a guy was different. I was 14, and I'd met this guy, Brad. One night he came over to my house to stay the night, and we were up in my bedroom playing video games. We stopped for a few minutes, and he just asked me if I wanted him to kiss me. I was rather...interested in what it would be like, so I said yes. He did. It kinda sucked.

I've yet to find someone who's somewhat good.

10. Pasalacqua

First kiss with a girl:
    I was 15, with my girlfriend at the time. It was after a school evacuation because of a bomb threat. We waited in the cold for 2 hours before we got send home. As we were leaving, we kissed, and went on our way.

First kiss with a guy:
    Also 15, with my best friend. It was the first day we ever hung out, we were at a mutual friends house, we were all talking. We got on the topic of how he'd never kissed a girl (he's gay) and I'd never kissed a guy, so he nagged me for an hour until I gave in. We ended up making out a few times over the course of that week.

11. RaeofLite

First guy: At a work christmas party in highschool on a golfcourse green. I was 15. It was kinda awful.. Possibly on my part?

First girl: in a hottub three years later (18) Really nice. I kinda wanted to do more... ('duh) now I know why. lol

12. coreyjazz23

My first kiss with a girl was when I was 14, I was over at her house and we were dating (before I realized), and we just kissed. It wasn't all that great to be honest. It wasn't bad, just not that good.

My first kiss with a guy was only a few months ago, to be honest. He was my best friend and I had kinda fallen in love with him. I told him, he said he felt the same and we kissed. It was so awesome, oh god, it was awesome. Luckily, he happens to be my boyfriend now, so I have a high caliber kisser with me all the time.

13. epiphanies

First real kiss with a guy.... almost 7 years ago (so I was 14). We went for a walk around his neighborhood, then he kissed me. We ended up making out in the ditch. lol

First real kiss with a girl... summer 2008 when I was 20. She wouldn't make any of the moves even though she was more experienced and she knew I was pretty bashful. So the first time I attempted to kiss her, I only gave her a kiss on the cheek then walked away (it was probably 4am..) kicking myself as I went to my car. The next night we were chillin on her couch, her head was across my lap, and I leaned down and kissed her.

14. -Michael-

My first gay kiss:

Outside a catholic church.
    Me: I'm not even gay
    Him: yeah you are
    Me: prove it
    him: come here then
    omnomnom i start laughing, he LICKS MY TEETH, so now i really laugh
    then we stop, realise a good 10-15 people looking at us one of them being one of our teachers
    who turned out to be homophobic.

First kiss with my current boyfriend:
    Been seeing each other for about 2 weeks maybe 3
    lying in my bed just talking
    i think i told him to kiss me
    but he was like
    'nor, how uncool is it if you have to plan it'
    so we laughed and after a while of talking
    i could no longer contain looking at his adorable self :')
    So i kiss him
    lmao i told him he was a rubbish kisser

but i've trained him well
    now his kisses rock
    :slight_smile:

15. noodle22

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first kiss with a guy was awful! We worked together and one day he asked me to come to his house to watch some movies. I said I would cause I had just moved to that town and had like no friends. So I was at his house and had a few drinks and were watching the movie and all of the sudden he was on top of me straddling me and stuck his tongue down my throat. It was gross, he was not a good kisser. And I was not into him at all, but it went a little further which I now regret. I cannot remember my first kiss with a girl, but I have kissed alot of girls for some reason.

16. ok455

I never kissed a girl before i would like to kiss a girl and see what its like.

My first kiss with a guy when i was 13 it was in the bathroom in school.And a few months later we made out for the first time in a maze on a field trip.

My most awkward kiss was with this black guy i was in 11th grade and he was a senior. He was kinda gangsta and we was waiting for the bus they was kinda late so we sat on this bench together. And he turned around and got really close to me and i turned around at the same time and we kissed on the lips. He laughed and got up and walk away. It was strange and hott. he kissed me another time on my cheek

Thats why i miss school some of the hottest stuff happens there

#36 ok455, Nov 12, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2009
  17. confusedgirl

nothin but dry desert here no beach either
    thank you

18. ADTR fan

ADTR fan Guest

well my first and only was this past september. we were walking around my neighborhood at night and we stopped by one of the elementary schools because we had to pee (that should have been warning enough) and then when just gave me a hugged, tilted my head up and kissed me. he was a junior and (i'm a freshman) and i had never kissed anyone before. we kept walking and stopping to make out, although to date i dont know if he was a good kisser because my current boyfriend has affection issues or something. but he SAID i was a good kisser...

19. Davo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First kiss from memory was probably when I was 5 or 6. I used to have “girlfriends” who I would hold hands with on the school bus and kiss occasionally. My first proper kiss was age 13, with the girl next door who I felt nothing for but my older brother and his friends were standing over us teaching us how to kiss with tongues. Suffice to say our 'relationship’ didn’t last, I think I dumped her the next day.

My first kiss with a guy was with my fantastic boyfriend. It was at the end of the night of our first date together, we’d both missed our last buses home, and while he managed to organise getting a lift, I realised that I could still get home on the last train. He grabbed me, kissed me, and told me to run. Soo exciting! Our subsequent kisses have been awesome too.

20. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    I just got my first kiss two days ago and it was definitely story-worthy, so bump!

I was with the girl who I've really liked for months now, and who I just recently started dating :slight_smile:D). She and I were out walking around in her neighborhood just talking and holding hands, and she randomly blurted out, "Can I kiss you?" and I obviously replied yes. We were both kind of nervous (it was going to be her first kiss too) so we spent about 20 minutes just standing there talking some more. All of a sudden, we both hear this loud, booming prepubescent voice:

"Just kiss already!"

We both turned to see a kid (probably around 12 or 13 years old) and his friend standing there in his yard about 100 feet (like 30 meters) away, staring at us and laughing.

My girlfriend and I were surprised and decided to move further away from them so that they couldn't see us anymore. We'd moved several yards away from them and she said, "Okay, I can do this!" and then just leaned in and kissed me. It was clumsy, awkward, and altogether absolutely wonderful. :icon_bigg It lasted about a second and a half, until....

"Yeah, go get 'er, tiger!"

It was the kid. Again. He was now standing about 20 feet from us, smirking like he'd accomplished something incredibly satisfying. Needless to say, she and I completely lost it at that point, laughing hysterically and running as fast as we could back to her house.

And that, my friends, is the story of my very first kiss. It was a memorable experience, to say the least. :lol: But it was amazing just the same.