1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any transgender or gender fluid people fancy a chat?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alice89, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Brandy Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, Alice! So very nice to meet you, too!

2. Alice89

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Very nice to meet you :slight_smile:. How are you?

3. Brandy Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi again! I agree with you, I started feeling better as well once I started shaving my legs and underarms. It also helps me wearing "female" deodorant, the vanilla scent (my fave) is very reassuring I guess that I'm ok, and if I'm not ok, at least I don't smell.
    I can totally relate to your profile, I wish I could just go dress shopping with no stress, wish I could buy makeup with no stress, wish I could find shoes I like (I'm in western Ontario, the clothing selection overall sucks here, my feet are size 15 women's (men 13). Online shopping is a blessing that way, but I really like going shopping, trying things on, love the mall shopping experience.
    I'm very fortunate that my wife (we've been together 24 years) is so understanding, so supportive. She always gives me lingerie, even if just a matching bra and panty set, for Xmas. One outlet I have is shopping for her clothes, without her. I don't mind her going, but prefer when I'm left to browse the shops unaccompanied.

4. Brandy Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm
    I'm better now that I'm relaxed at home and just being me. I was with my kids today, they had doctors appt, then were home while we started Xmas decorating before I had to make dinner for my wife getting home from work and taking them to basketball, where they are now. I took a shower, shaved my face, legs, etc, put on cute bra and panty set, yoga pants and way oversized hoodie for me (5XL), poured a glass of wine.
    She knew I had a terrible day at work yesterday, I work in the most toxic, homophobic, transphobic, misogynistic place imaginable. The homophobic comments number literally in the dozens per hour. But I'm ok, I think, today.
    I'm very glad to have found this space, I need an outlet where I can socialize with people who are like me.

5. Kheenta

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You've asked me what games so I guess it's my turn. What board games do you enjoy?

6. Alice89

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That sounds like heaven to me. I wish I could get home from work and make myself that comfortable. My wife knows I’m gender fluid but isn’t too keen on me dressing in women’s clothes around her so I’m restricted to only doing it when she’s not home which isn’t very often. I love shopping but I hate it at the same time because I can’t try anything on or buy anything that I like. I know what you mean about working in a toxic place I’m in the same boat. Im on here most days so if you ever want to talk feel free to drop a message on my profile you seem like a really nice person :slight_smile:

7. Alice89

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I enjoy table top war games as well as the classics like cluedo, monopoly and risk as well as some not so popular ones like zombicide and Star Wars x wing. Lol I’m a geek.

8. Kheenta

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know the feeling of liking someone you roleplay with. I actually play DnD a girl that I feel strongly towards. Though she thinks she might be asexual so I'm not about to go confesseing. I've never played as a female pc around her, then again, the school I go to is chalk full of biggots and I don't think the passing croulwd who flows in and out of the spot where my crew plays would be approving of. The only time I've played a female pc with those people was a pregen sorcerer in Pathfinder
    That was a fun game to play.

9. Brandy Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks, I am a really nice person! I'll bet you are, too! How long have you been out to your wife? My wife was troubled at first, but accepting (she's bi curious herself, likes gender role reversal in the bedroom but most definitely an ally). She was worried about what it meant for her in terms of our future together, how far do I feel I need to transition to be happy, etc. Over time she has seen how persistent my femininity is, especially when safe to be expressed freely, and is fully supportive. This is over a span of five years now, hopefully for you, time will also strengthen your wife's support of your femininity.

10. Kheenta

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My brother's geeky friends moved away before I was old enough to join them for things like X Wing and Risk. Though I fondly playing a 2 year long DnD campaign with them. I'm surprised they put up with a kid for that long. I vaugly remember Zombicide being passed up for Pandemic, so I never got to play it

11. Alice89

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I told my wife that I was a cross dresser from the start of our relationship which was 6 years ago and then I came out as gender fluid last year. I find it really hard to talk to her about it though because I know it makes her uncomfortable

12. Kheenta

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Fondly remember*
    Sorry about typos, I'm not very good with catching mistakes.

13. Brandy Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's really awful to hear that your school is full of bigots. I was sort of hopeful that the generation younger than me today was really moving away from hatred of LGBTQ. I'm well out of my school years, and it's terrible that it still goes on today. When will these bigoted morons finally pull their heads out of each other's asses?! I think homo/transphobia is a more group phenomenon than an individual belief, in many cases. I can't say for sure what each person who has expressed hatred toward me for being me actually believed, it always astounds me: why do they even care?
    Sorry, didn't mean to be triggered there, after yesterday at work, and the bullying I was witness to, I'm still pretty angry.
    By the way, even if your friend is asexual, there are plenty of ways you can express affinity/ affection toward her outside the context of physical intimacy. Opening up to her about your own hopes and fears, being honest and genuine about who you are, making her laugh, come to mind.

14. Kheenta

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's fine, venting is more than welcome.
    I've been trying to make her happy because she falls into a similar situation as me with a less than loving father figure, for me a stepdad and her a boyfriend of her mom. We often spend time away from our nerd group talking and bring each other baked goods. My brother told me something once that has stuck with me for a while "Just cause she don't love you don't mean you ditch her, make the hoe feel happy and loved, be the brother they don't have." He was pretty drunk but those slurred words have really inspired me to support my friends no matter what. It's funny, I find inspiration on the wierdest places. Just last year some homeless guy helped me find the will to keep my life going.

15. jem17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey I'm Jem!

Haven't been on here for about 2 years and I still don't know how to work everything properly but I like meeting and talking to new people!

16. Brandy Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, it sounds like sometimes you can be in a pretty dark place.
    Maybe that's why your friend is in your life: everything happens for a reason.
    Use her support, find comfort in her friendship, at the very least think of how much you'd be hurting a great friend if you were actually about to hurt yourself or worse. You're as important to the world as anybody else, sometimes the timing of found happiness really sucks, but when you're at your worst, it can only get better, right?

17. Kheenta

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Let me quote Alice really quick
    I was it to be that simole, but it just isnt.

18. Kheenta

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Want* Simple*

#78 Kheenta, Nov 12, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  19. Brandy Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If only life were as simple, I understand. Matters of the heart are too often heartbreaking, aren't they? It's so much tougher I think, when our support systems are few and often inaccessible. Sounds like you could really use a hug, I can't offer that, but how about a smile and an ear?

20. Alice89

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    2 year long dnd campaign? That must have been epic lol. X wing is amazing (but I would say that cuz I love Star Wars lol) and zombicide is a great game you should play it.