Member Interviews

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by randomly me, May 8, 2015.

1. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    1.If you were offered the main role in a movie what kind of movie would you want it to be?

An action suspense would be fun.

2.What's your favourite ice cream flavor?

I like a mix of chocolate and vanilla.

3.If there was a way of "turning" your crush magically into you would you use it?

But then I'd be dating myself. Why would I do that?

4.If there was something indicating who your one true soulmate is would you like it or see it as a forced destiny?

I'd be curious. But ultimately I don't think I'd want to see it.

5.Do you want to hug this panda?

Heck yea.

6.If you could master a skill perfectly over night what would you like that skill to be?

Digital art. I can do traditional art just fine, but I try and get to digital and it's like andkfakdnfan. It's frustrating.

7.Express your current mood in emoticons!

:tears::sleep::***::help::dead:

2. Gallium

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Even if I'm irrelevant, it would be fun to be interviewed. I would be happy to answer any questions.

3. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Gonna answer Rammy's interesting questions :slight_smile:

1.If you were offered the main role in a movie what kind of movie would you want it to be?

-Fantasy! Like the character I would play has mystical powers and that I am given a team of people with individual powers as well as we venture thru shits.

2.What's your favourite ice cream flavor?

-COOKIES AND CREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

3.If there was a way of "turning" your crush magically into you would you use it?

-Nope. It wont be fun. The best feeling in the world is having to make your crush develop a crush on you too <3

4.If there was something indicating who your one true soulmate is would you like it or see it as a forced destiny?

-I hate spoilers

5.Do you want to hug this panda?

-I want to hug you!

6.If you could master a skill perfectly over night what would you like that skill to be?

-know everything about cooking! I am tired of eating burned foods that I cooked :lol:

7.Express your current mood in emoticons!

:love: :icon_redf :love: :icon_redf :love: :icon_redf :love: :icon_redf :love: :icon_redf

4. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "In 900 years of time and space, I've never met a single person who was unimportant." (Doctor Who)

1. What is your favourite compound sensory experience (as in some activity involving more than one of the five senses)?

2. Which fictional character do you relate the most to?

3. If you could bring back to life any deceased person, and you got to live with them for a year, who would you choose and why?

4. Describe your own personality with ten or less words.

5. You can have any type of house anywhere in the world, what do you choose?

6. What is the single most important virtue?

7. Share a quote (not from yourself) that means something to you.

8. If you could transform into any animal at will, which one would you choose?

9. Why is a raven like a writing desk?

10. What book changed your life in some way, if any?

-----------------

I'd be up for interviewing, if anyone should so please.

#264 Kodo, Feb 29, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  5. Gallium

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you very much!

1) I don't know if it counts, but playing music could be an option.

2) I think I could relate somehow to Raven from DC comics. At first, she was taken as a evil being that would only cause problems to the world, but she ended up becoming a powerful ally. Other things about her is that she is mysterious and weird and when she looses control over herself, she could be one of the most dangerous beings.

3) Someone that can help everyone, even if it is strange to live with an unknown person. I would never bring back a relative because, when they die again, I would have to experience the sadness again (in the most of the cases).

4) Not normal nor completely strange.

5) A small house in a small town.

6) It may be creativity. Aside from the obvious things, it helps when solving problems, showing us a new exit and a different path.

7) “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” Confucius

8) A condor. It is a powerful bird that can fly over entire countries without even stoping to rest. Also, it is believed to be a god by some cultures.

9) Both of them can create many things. A raven can create fear, inspiration, hope, sadness, etc... Depending of its actions and the conditions it is presented. A writing desk can create the same things, it just depends on how it is presented.

10) If I think about it, I would say "The picture of Dorian Gray". It showed me many things, like how just a man can "destroy" other persons, how the smallest mistake can be the key to suffering and how even the best person can become the most evil being. Tecnically, it showed me a new perspective of my life.

6. plant

Sure, why not?

7. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Could I be interviewed?

8. YinYang

I'll be interviewed.

9. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Um yeah, I'd be up for being interviewed if you want. :slight_smile:

:icon_cool

10. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Live thread, live dammit.

11. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Canterpiece swoops in with the breath of life. :lol:

I've got somewhere I have to be soon, but once I'm back, I think I'll be able to conjure up some questions for folks~ Also, I wouldn't mind if questions were thrown my way.

12. mychemromance99

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'll be interviewed :slight_smile:

13. JiminyJordy

JiminyJordy Guest

mychem provided these questions to me:

1. What is the origin and significance of your username? When creating my u-name I wanted to incorporate my actual name with something catchy. My name starts with J, so Jiminy(inspired by the Disney character Jiminy Cricket) popped into my head. Thus JiminyJordy.

2. What is your dream vacation? I'm not hard to please. I love trips to the coast lines in Florida, United States. I've never been outside of the U.S. and have never had a strong desire to do so.

3. Do you have any pet peeves? First thing that came to mind was arrogance.

4. Do you like flirting/do you flirt a lot? I don't flirt a lot, but I think it's great! It makes people feel good about themselves as long as it isn't the unwanted, creepy type. You have to know your limits and when and with whom it's appropriate.

5. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
    Sad to say but probably not much different or advanced as I am now. I'm not an ambitious person.

6. Favorite color, food, movie, book, TV show?
    Orange, chicken, Malibu's Most Wanted, I don't really read so I can't say, pretty much the only thing I watch on television is sports

7. What is the most ridiculously funny thing you've done while you were home alone? (This question among my friends gets some interesting answers )
    Once, I gave myself a full-body wax and got caught by a friend of my dad's. Don't worry he only saw me without a shirt.

8. If given a chance, which color would you dye your hair? My natural color is brown so probably blonde. No off-the-wall colors like purple or green haha.

9. How long have you gone without a shower?
    As a child, probably atleast a week. lol. But in my older years 3 days max.

10. Have you ever been to a police station? If so why?
    I've never been to a police station but have had to work with law enforcement on several occasions. It's generally from traffic accidents I've had.

11. If you could have personally witnessed any event in history, which would it be?
    Jackie Robinson breaking the color barrier in baseball. I'm a huge baseball fan.

12. Which cartoon do you think you resemble? Woody from Toy Story. I sorta look like him. lol. I'm from the South as well, so it wouldn't be surprising to see me in boots and a Western shirt.

I hope I don't look like a fool now. :slight_smile:

#273 JiminyJordy, Mar 13, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
  14. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Alright, I've got time to think now, so I will conjure up some questions for everyone! Do these if you so desire :eusa_danc

1. If you were to describe yourself with a kind of weather, what would it be?
    2. What draws you towards another person?
    3. What do you see when you look in the mirror?
    4. Eyes are often referred to as "windows of the soul". What do you think someone's eyes say about them? What do you see from looking into your own eyes?
    5. What do you value more: individual or group strength?
    6. Which of the seven heavenly virtues (chastity, charity, humility, temperance, patience, diligence, kindness) do you see as the most important? Which do you think you have the most of?
    7. Would you prefer to travel into the depths of space or the depths of the ocean?
    8. What do you think the color of your soul is? What about your best friend? Crush/Significant Other?
    9. If you could identify yourself by a symbol, what would it be and why?
    10. If you had the ability to go back in time and change one thing in your life, what would you change (if anything) and why? If you wouldn't change anything, why not?

15. Yosia

1. If you were to describe yourself with a kind of weather, what would it be?
    A storm. Rough and unpredictable, but has a beauty and allure to it.

2. What draws you towards another person?
    Them being an awesome person by having similar interests to me, being kind, or other reasons which idek tbh

3. What do you see when you look in the mirror?
    Ranges from "greatest fuckin' person alive" to "mess"

4. Eyes are often referred to as "windows of the soul". What do you
    think someone's eyes say about them? What do you see from looking into your own eyes?
    I think eyes can be a great indicator about emotions. idek what i see in mine tjough

5. What do you value more: individual or group strength?
    Everyone has an individual strength which contributes to group strengthd. Trick question

6. Which of the seven heavenly virtues (chastity, charity, humility, temperance, patience, diligence, kindness) do you see as the most important? Which do you think you have the most of?
    All equally as important. I ain't a saint i'll admit, but i like to think i show all of them

7. Would you prefer to travel into the depths of space or the depths of the ocean?
    Can't decide really. Space has more opportunity for discovery, then again, depths of space may truly be an abyss.

8. What do you think the color of your soul is? What about your best friend? Crush/Significant Other?
    Eh, mines probably a very neutral color

9. If you could identify yourself by a symbol, what would it be and why?
    Ain't too sure tbh. Prob like a very abstract shape

10. If you had the ability to go back in time and change one thing in your life, what would you change (if anything) and why? If you wouldn't change anything, why not?
    Hmm, i'd focus and study a lot more at school, maybe hang around with different people than i did.

16. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1) Er... that's a hard one. I guess wind or perhaps rain? Er... wind I guess. I tend to be fairly calm most of the time and patient, but it doesn't take all that much for me to snap. Especially if I haven't had enough sleep. :dry:

2) Hmm... humour, modesty, shared interests... I don't really know, I think I'm just drawn to people who are easy to talk to. I'm put off by overly loud and oblivious people though, especially if they go out of their way to try and get me to act like them.

3) It depends. I see a tall immature child, a work in progress. I see frizzy hair and spots, I see baggy eyes. Someone who is indifferent and overworked, someone who is heading in the wrong direction in life. Other times, I see an adult who is slowly starting to get their life together.

4) Whether or not they're hiding something, and how they are feeling. I'm not great at reading facial expressions though, so I mainly just guess and presume that the person in question is confused at something. Occasionally I get it right. :grin: Unless it's an obvious emotion like happy, sad or surprised that is.

Er...I see my eyes. A sleep deprived individual with a scar. yep. That's what I see. I don't believe in souls personally.

5) Hmm... individual strength. Group strength is important, but I find individual strength to be a lot harder and more impressive. I am becoming less of a loner these days, but I have to admit that I find someone who is more of a lone-wolf more interesting to learn about in a story/book. Maybe that's why I like cats so much.

6)Er...yet again something I don't really think about much. I'd say diligence would be the most important and I think patience is the one I have the most of. Except when it comes to certain things... I have my limits. :dry: Patience and diligence are both pretty important though.

7) The ocean. It'd be fun to see the depths of the ocean, and plus I quite like swimming.

8) N/A

9) A dark orangey-yellow leaf. I don't really know why, but I often have dreams where I have a necklace with a leaf on. I don't even own a necklace with a leaf on. Either that or a sunset because my name is often associated with an orangey-yellow colour and that makes me think of sunsets. Also sunsets are pretty, and new beginnings and change and all that.

10) :lol: Only one thing? If there was a reset button on my life I'd probably press it and go back if I could do so whilst also keeping the knowledge that I already have. That way I could make better decisions the second time 'round. But having said that, my experiences (both positive and negative) have made me who I am, and will continue doing so as I progress in life (hopefully) and what if by changing something I ended up not meeting my friends indirectly or directly? If I were to correct some of the negatives in my life then I may not have gone on to experience some of the positives from those situations.

I have a tendency to look into my past a lot, but right now I just want to focus on my present for a little bit. I know I have my future to contend with, but being the pessimist I tend to be I tend to worry about not making the grade or ending up homeless or something. *sigh* I don't think it'll ever come to that, but it doesn't stop my mind for worrying about it that's for sure.

So no, if "Life is strange" has taught me anything, is that the past should probably be left alone in some cases. I'll stick to the present for now. :slight_smile: After all the present is a gift, for a gift is a present. Yes, I know I got that off Kung Fu Panda. Yes I know that probably isn't the right quote but I'm paraphrasing here. Anyway... I better stop here before I digress any further. :slight_smile:

17. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Windy and cold.

Intelligence and warmth.

A troubled guy with a hell of a story.

Depends on who I'm looking at, and when.
    I have no idea what I see inside my own eyes, but I like it... Most of the time.

Depends. When it comes to get shit done and we have a group, then group strenght. I believe on strong teams.

I'd say patience. You can reach anything when you are patient enough. From patience comes perseverance.
    I think you could say my virtue would be humility. Perhaps... If you must name one...

None, I'm busy trying to figure out what's going on right here, thanks.

Black and White.
    All the colors you can think of.

I pass this one.

I would have given a hug, a kiss and said 'I love you' to someone the last time I saw him alive. From the experience I learned you should never spare an act of love or kindness to someone; 'cause you never know if it could be the last one.

18. TicTacsAndCoke

M e n e x t ! ! !

19. beastwith2backs

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'd love to be interviewed! Someone hit me up!

20. TicTacsAndCoke

1) If you could live in any TV show/movie universe, which would you live in?
    Marvel
    2) Say you're about to go into hibernation for 10 years. Which things from today/modern day would you take with you to preserve? You can't bring anyone with you, and you don't know how life will be when you wake up!
    ALL MY ELECTRONICS
    3) Favourite quote at the moment?
    "Cold in my professions, warm in my friendships, I wish, my dear Laurens, it might be in my power, by action rather than words, to convince you that I love you." -Alexander Hamilton to John Laurens (April 1779)
    4) Which fictional character would you most like to spend a day with?
    Angel Dumott Schunard
    5) What was the last book you read and what do you think of it?
    Fangirl. I loved it.
    6) If you could be any fantasy/mythology-related creature (eg dragon), which type would you be?
    Siren
    7) Which time period in history would you most like to visit?
    Revolutionary War America
    8) What would you title your autobiography, at this point in life?
    'Quennell Has A Quill'
    9) Dream city to visit that you haven't visited yet?
    Paris
    10) What are three things on your bucketlist right now?
    Get kicked out of WalMart
    Sleep for a whole day
    Audition for a Broadway musical