1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Member Interviews

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by randomly me, May 8, 2015.

1. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm up for it. Shoot. :slight_smile:

2. Bellerophon06

Sure, why not? I'm in. :slight_smile:

3. luminescence

This seems fun! If anyone has questions for me I'd be happy to reply

4. Southern Stoic

Lurking on the dark underbelly of the web
    Questions from HM03

1) Are you a morning or night person?
    Definitely a night person (much to the dismay of my psychiatrist :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ).

2) What does your username mean?
    The 'Southern' bit is because I'm from the Deep South and the 'Stoic' bit has to do with my family constantly considering me such.

3) Favourite movie or book? Do you think movies or books are better?
    My favorite movies(s) would probably the LOTR trilogy (technically not just one movie but...) and my favorite book would probably be 'I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream' by Harlan Ellison. :slight_smile: I think it depends but generally books are better than the movies. Though it's a different story when it's a series...

4) In your opinion, what's the most overused word?
    'Selfie'. I'm tired of the word, I'm tired of what it refers to the whole of it is just so boring and redundant.

5) What do you think is the stupidest double standard?

I guess most double standards by definition are pretty stupid, entertaining sure but still stupid. Perhaps the whole 'if my religion condones it it's fine but if your's does the same it's wrong'. It is a great example of hypocrisy but it can still be entertaining at times.

6) Cats or dogs?

I like all animals pretty equally but currently I'd say dogs just because that's what I have currently.

7) Do you like the country or city better?

City but not really 'big city' if you get my drift. Sort of small down vibes.

8) What emoticon/smiley do you use the most?

:slight_smile: <---- Probably this one.

9) If your life was movie, what actor would play you?

According to my family Jacqueline Toboni. :lol:

10) If your were a waiter, and a customer was very rude, would you spit in their food?
    No no, of course not. :lol:
    What good would that do me besides possibly getting me fired?

#244 Southern Stoic, Jan 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
  5. Cort

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Questions from joshvolby:

1. Which one you like the most Cocktail or Mocktail? Not much of an alcohol drinker – so I’d definitely go for the mocktail – preferably one with strawberries in it.

2. Assuming you have a roommate and sleeping on a double decked bed. Where you want to sleep Top or Bottom?
    I’ve had to sleep on double decked beds during two periods in my life – as a little kid and as a college student. In both instances I went for the top. Why? Because I had this irrational fear that if I slept on the bottom then sometime in the middle of the night the structure of the bed would give way and the top bed would come crashing down and squash me.

3. You saw a shooting star what will you wish?
    I would wish that I owned a suit of armor that would enable me to fly – not unlike the one Iron Man wears.

4. Juice, Tea, or Coke? None of the above. Coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.

5. What is the last thing you search for on Google? “How to prevent blisters on long runs” (I got nailed today on a long run…).

6. What is your favorite pizza topping? Basil.

7. Puppies or kittens? Puppies. Cats have no souls.

8. What drives you absolutely crazy? Rap music. I. Can’t. Stand. Rap.

9. Bacon or Nutella?
    Nutella. Easy question for a vegan to answer!

10. Tell us a secret. When I was younger, my brother and I would make prank phone calls to random strangers in the phone book. We would use an Arnold Schwarzenegger digital soundboard to make it sound as though Arnold was the caller. Imagine getting a call from Arnold asking bluntly “Who is your daddy, and what does he do?!” (Kindergarten Cop).

6. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
  7. joshvolby

Questions from Cort:
    1. What was the last lie you told someone? im not gay. i even look straight in the eyes to make it convincing. But its really hard.
    2. What was your first thought when you work up this morning?OUR SALES! wishing for good sales for the day.
    3. Would you rather be ugly and live forever, or attractive and die in a year? attractive and die in a year. i will do everything i wanted to do, i will live everyday like theres no tomorrow. besides when you became a ghost youll maintain your looks and age and it will be forever hahaha! and i don't wanna live forever.
    4. How much money would someone have to pay you to each a bowl of crickets?fuck crickets! keep your money.
    5. If you could have personally witnessed any event in history, what would it be?the moment when our nation hero died. so i can solute him for bringing our independence.
    6. If you could only eat one thing over and over again for the rest of your life, what would it be?BROCCOLI i love meat but i choose broccoli over meat
    7. If you were born an animal, what would it be and why? an eagle. i want to fly but i dont want to be at the bottom of food chain. also eagles has a secret (well correct me if im wrong) in order to live another 30-40 years eagles need to break their beaks and tear their feathers. this process can last for a month. so yay i can live another 30 years.
    8. Imagine you can spend a whole day with any celebrity you want – who would it be?Nico Tortorella.
    9. What was the most terrifying moment of your life (so far at least)?when the tip of my finger almost cut out (it cut through my nail). that happened when i was a kid i can remember clearly how too much blood flowing in to my arm, everything is just so red. and i saw an accident a kid got hit by a fast vehicle in front of me i saw how his body flew in the air, his shoes and all everything.
    10. Which cartoon character do you most resemble?Spongebob coz i can be annoying.

8. misplacedaegyo

1. What is your favourite song?
    2. Do you have any pets?
    3. What is your best vacation memory?
    4. Do you wear makeup? If you do, what is your daily makeup routine?
    5. What is your favourite colour? Do you like wearing this colour?
    6. What makes you happy?
    7. What are you looking forward to?
    8. Do you like flying? Like.. on planes
    9. What is the best thing you know?
    10. Have you ever been in a relationship?

Ah,, I just realized that my questions were quite simple.. I hope they're okay!

#248 misplacedaegyo, Jan 24, 2016
  9. Minori

1. What is the origin of your username and Avatar? Do they have a significance? My avatar is Melanie Martinez and my username is Minori from Toradora. Both don't really relate but are both significant with me when it comes to music and anime

2. What is your dream vacation? How long would it be? Would it consist of multiple places or only one? Italy. I want to get married there. If I could, I'd live there.

3. What is Your ideal home? What would it look like? Would it have a backyard, a front yard? What would you like nearby? A Shopping mall? A Cinema? The Airport? I prefer a small home that is comfortable. Has a backyard because I want a puppy one day, I'd only like the airport nearby as I want to work at one actually

4. How do you feel EC has affected you since you joined as a member? Has it been significant? I found more comfortable with myself and my body. I love how people are so kind and good at helping you through these hard times

5. If you were given the chance to do a random act of kindness for a stranger on the street, would you? Have you ever experienced such a random act of kindness? I would. I thought of giving homeless people some food at times though whenever I do see them I have 0 to no money. I have had a women offer to buy my stuff at a grocery because my card wasnt working which was so nice

6. Describe yourself in less than 5 words. Weird, introvert, open minded

7. What is your favorite Color? Favorite Food? Favorite Drink? Favorite Animal? Favorite Restaurant? Purple, spaghetti, chocolate milk, cat, and I love taverns...

8. If you could make one change to EC what would it be? (It can be a minor/major change) I'm not sure. Its a pretty good site. I can't say I know a change off the top of my head

#249 Minori, Jan 24, 2016
  10. luminescence

From Misplacedaegyo

1. What is your favourite song?
    Mrs.Potato Head or Fools

2. Do you have any pets?
    I have one Siberian Husky and two birds

3. What is your best vacation memory?
    Oh maybe the time I went surfing for the first time or that one instance where I fell of a kayak haha

4. Do you wear makeup? If you do, what is your daily makeup routine?
    I do but only during certain situations, but when I do, I just do my eyebrows, place eyeliner and get some lipstick or something

5. What is your favourite colour? Do you like wearing this colour?
    Hm maybe mint green or lilac. And I don't like wearing them very much. (Most of my clothes are all neutrals or black haha)

6. What makes you happy?
    Hot Chocolate, being surrounded by those whom I love, quiet nights, books, music, seeing the beauty of my surroundings and surfboarding

7. What are you looking forward to?
    My next musical!

8. Do you like flying? Like.. on planes
    Well I don't necessary like it but I don't hate it either

9. What is the best thing you know?
    Guard your heart.

10. Have you ever been in a relationship?
    Several but none of them lasted very long

---------- Post added 25th Jan 2016 at 11:37 AM ----------

Questions by Pheonix77

Interview Questions!

1. What is the origin of your username and Avatar? Do they have a significance?
    Oh my username came from this one time I was watching this video about some Ninja Lantern Shark funnily enough. My avatar was a result of being bored haha

2. What is your dream vacation? How long would it be? Would it consist of multiple places or only one?
    My dream vacation would consist of me traveling around the world with my friends for maybe 3 months to a year. We'd go to those smoky French cafés and those stereotypical touristy places

3. What is Your ideal home? What would it look like? Would it have a backyard, a front yard? What would you like nearby? A Shopping mall? A Cinema? The Airport?
    My ideal home would be big enough for me and maybe a special someone in the future (if I do have one) It would be cozy yet have a modern look about it. It would have some plants on the front porch and it would have a nice backyard. Ideally I'd like it to be near a shopping mall or a grocery but it doesn't really matter I guess

4. How do you feel EC has affected you since you joined as a member? Has it been significant?
    EC has made me accept myself and it also led me to meet so many wonderful people. People that understand the things I'm going through and that are so genuine and friendly

5. If you were given the chance to do a random act of kindness for a stranger on the street, would you? Have you ever experienced such a random act of kindness?
    I would gladly do a random act of kindness. There was this one instance where I left my bag at this pizza place which contained my health insurance, all my money, my phone and pretty much all my valuables, but thankfully one of the waiters kept it safe and everything was still inside

6. Describe yourself in less than 5 words.
    Awkward, Talkative, Optimistic

7. What is your favorite Color? Favorite Food? Favorite Drink? Favorite Animal? Favorite Restaurant?
    My favorite food is grilled cheese sandwiches or maybe pizza. My favorite color is either mint or lilac, my favorite drink is cola, and my favorite animal is the cat. Oh and my favorite restaurant is (currently) Sbarro

8. If you could make one change to EC what would it be? (It can be a minor/major change)
    I'd just let everyone private message

11. Chief Beifong

I would love to be interviewed! This seems like a much more interesting thread

12. Mr Spock

I want to be interviewed, but post on my wall so I remember to come here. :slight_smile:

13. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    From Phoenix77.
    01. What is the origin and significance (if any) of your Username, Avatar and Profile Picture? When I joined, my orientation was 'so far in the closet, I found Narnia!'

02. What are your hobbies and interests? What do you like about them?
    Drama! I love being able to stand before a crowd and see them laugh, cry and live with your character. There's no better feeling :slight_smile:

03. Theatre, TV, Movies? Which one would you prefer to do given the opportunity and why?
    All of the above :slight_smile: While I prefer to watch things at the theatre, I would take any acting oportunity available. I love it too much to choose :slight_smile:

04. What are your favorite Drama(s)?
    There's a play called Semblance Of MAdness I was in last year, and I love it :slight_smile:

05. EC Drama!! Create a Drama consisting of EC members. What would the theme be? The concept? The setting? Would you adapt an existing drama? In that case which EC member(s) would play the characters?
    Heroine is set to marry a handsome prince, but instead falls for the gorgeous serving maid, causing her family to go through a troubling path to find their acceptance of LGBT+ love.
    Heroine: Melissakok
    Prince: Golgari
    Serving Maid: Lena
    Other important characters: Kaiser, QueckSilverEyes, BlueLion, ramdomly me, I'm Danni x, XenexGabby, YinYang, AgenderMoose, Andrew99, all my other EC friends :slight_smile:

06. Since becoming a member of EC, have you noticed any changes in yourself? Has EC contributed to your life in any way?
    I know so much more about gender and sexuality. I think EC made me more accepting :slight_smile:

07. Random Acts of Kindness! What do you think about them? Have you ever experienced any? Given the chance would you do a random act of kindness for a stranger?
    I love them! Never experienced one myself, but would love to do one for others :slight_smile:

08. Favorite Vacation Spot(s)? Favorite Animal? Favorite Color? Favorite Type of Cuisine? Favorite Drink? Favorite Hangout Spot? Favorite Restaurant? Favorite Movie? Favorite TV Show? Favorite Book?
    Cornwall, Rabbit/Lizard/Snake, Turquoise, Indian/Chinese, Anything with alcohol, The Rock City Basement, Labyrinth, Doctor Who, Harry Potter and the Prisioner of Azkaban.

09. What the 3 things you like and the 3 things you dislike about the UK?
    Like: The tea, the sarcasm, and the banter with t'lads :wink:
    Dislike: The racists, UKIP, and the school meals

10. What does Friendship mean to you? What do friends mean to you?
    Friendship is knowing someone well enough to know what's best for them and help them without being pushy.
    A friend is someone who values your life as much as they value their own.
    (One of my friends saved my life, so I may be biased)

14. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. If you were on a Power Rangers Team, what color ranger would you be?

- Duh?! :grin: Hahahaha! Just Kidding! Of course I would be the Green Ranger! In most season, the Green Rangers are the people that are strong-willed, and it is a trait of mine that I really value

2. If you had to make a team of 3 + 2 + 1 rangers (Like in Ninja Storm) which unique colors would you use (Not the regular combinations)

-The three would be Cyan Ranger, Magenta Ranger, and Yellow Ranger. Then the Black Ranger and the White Ranger will come. And lastly, Gray Ranger would finish what they’ve all started.

3. If the Mystic Force Rangers never got the Legendary Powers during "The Wish" how do you think Briarwood would be? Consider the Tribunal denied them the powers for ever. How would the rangers face the evil and triumph? Would they even triumph?

-I think that they Briarwood would stay monochrome. I don’t think they can defeat the evil without magic or without help from someone magical.

4. The morphing grid (Source of all ranger powers) is broken (Like in "Once a Ranger" from Operation Overdrive). You have to (a) Find someone to fix the grid and protect them while they fix it. OR (b) Save the people of your city from the evil monsters and grunts while hoping that your mentor(s) would find a way to fix the morphing grid. Which would you prefer to do? Would you take charge of your team?

-I would prefer saving the city and leaving the fixing to the old wise mentors. They have more knowledge about it. If I would take the responsibility of fixing it then I would just waste time, instead of using that time saving more people. Yes, it is hard since we cant morph, but at least we can slow down the aliens. And while we’re fighting the aliens, a Ranger, maybe two, would be in charge of finding someone to fix the Morphing Grid and protect them. I think this is the best tactic I could think of with using all of our time intelligently. And I would be happy to lead the team in fighting the aliens.

5. What would your ideal Power Rangers Team be like? Choose the setting (City/Planet), Rangers,, Mentors, Powers, Zords, Weapons, Allies, Villains and Grunts from either existing Power Ranger Seasons and/or from EC members.

Power Rangers: Queer Force (hope no one gets offended here)

The setting would be modern Earth in America. The Mentors are the EC staffs, they are the ones that selected the new Rangers to save the Earth from homophobiax (ugly aliens that likes to terrorize the Earth). Martin (the "Zordon" of this season) tasked the mentors to form the new Ranger team. And here are the new roster of Queer Force
    [​IMG]
    Gentlady - The RED ranger. They was wondering why they was chosen as the Red Ranger, the Leader of the team because they are really introverted. But the mentors knew that their true leadership would eventually come out as they understand more about themselves. And being the only child of Tommy, they knew that it does run in the veins.

Phoenix77 - The ORANGE ranger. He was a scientist that knows a lot about technology, both terrestrial technology and alien technology alike. The mentors chose him because they knew that his intelligence is very much needed by the team.

gravechild - The YELLOW ranger. They are obsess with geek stuffs and upon reading lots of fictional stuffs, they knows a lot about alien culture. They are chosen because they knew that their knowledge about the alien culture is vital in the team.

GreenRanger- The GREEN ranger. He's very rebellious. But his ultimate compassion for the needy makes the mentors overlook his rebellious attitude.

DougTheBicycle - The BLUE ranger. He's a writer and also a boxer, and his might is needed by team to defeat the aliens. He has unique talent of using words to connect to other people, which makes him a really effective pacifist. But when his kind words isnt working, he lets his knuckles do the talking.

Nocturnal - The INDIGO ranger. Even when she's Rita's granddaughter, she never really follow the foot steps of her grandmom. She chose to be good. The mentors chose her because they knew she can be a good help to the team since she has some alien blood running in her veins. They also wanted to keep her from following the footsteps of her grandmom.

Hizaki - The PURPLE ranger. She's a drummer in a metal band. She was chosen by the mentors because, like GreenRanger, he has ultimate compassion for the needy.

6. Would you rather be a Ranger (Not the leader in the team), A Mentor OR a Villain (The Secondary/General) in a Power Ranger Series? Which Series would it be and which character would you fulfill?

-RANGER!!! I would like to be the Green Ranger of Mystic Force. I really like that series. I love how they used mythical creatures instead of animals as their zords. Also, Green Mystic Ranger has a cool power! Power of over the Trees.

7. If you could change anything about Forever Red (The team up of Red Rangers from Wild Force) what would you change?

-Forever Green! I’d LOOOOVE that! Tommy, Xander, Mike, Cameron (and other Green Rangers that I forgot) in one episode is something that I would LOVE to see!

15. Mr Spock

Questions from HM03

1) What's your favourite star trek movie?
    Well, I actually *gasp* haven't watched them all. I'm a big fan of The Original Series, The Next Generation, and Deep Space Nine. As for the movies, I liked Generations and First Contact. I'm just not super picky, and I like pretty much everything Star Trek. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2) Do you have any pets?
    I have two cats. One is a black and white named October, and the other is an orange tabby named Leo.

3) What is/was the best time of your life?
    Well since I've lived such a short portion of my life, I'm hoping I haven't already experienced the best part of it, especially since so far it has sucked, a lot. I'm hoping that my life after I go to college will be one happy ride, where I am able to come out, be myself, have a career and possibly a significant other, and do whatever I want.

4) City or country/rural?
    I live in a more rural area of my town, but I have lived in many places out of Mississippi, including across the world.

5) Deep or light sleeper?
    I sleep like someone knocked me unconscious, especially when I'm super tired. Toward the morning I can be roused with less effort as long as I got enough hours.

6) Favourite colour?
    I really love all shades of black, white, grey (silvery), and blue together. They are so calming and reflect my love for art.

7) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
    In ten years I would either like to be serving in the military as a psychologist (or whatever they want me to do). If I don't go into the military I would like to be working on my masters in psychology while teaching using my bachelors in education. (double degree, anyone?) I would like to be out to my close friends and my mom and maybe present as a more masculinely aligned person to the rest of the world. I would like to have a cat and maybe a dog. I would like to be on testosterone and have either had chest surgery or be close to saving enough for it. Overall, I want to be happy, with no thoughts of suicide or depressive episodes.

8) What are you passionate about?
    I am passionate about being there for people during difficult times in their lives, both as a (one-day-to-be) therapist and a friend. I absolutely adore almost all animals with fur, and volunteering at my local animal shelter has really taken over my weekends. Reading and Poetry are both very important components of my life. Getting into the college I want to get into is pretty important to me, although some days I just want to scream from frustration. Being true to myself is something I've proactively decided to be passionate about, because I know if I am not authentic and happy I would rather end my life than continue in misery.

9) What do you have/pet peeves?
    Right now my biggest pet peeve is people calling me by my birth name, especially since almost everyone knows how much I hate it and plan on changing it when I turn 18. Sometimes the little pipsqueaks at school are real assholes, because they don't even see the pain they inflict on me.
    Another thing I are hypocritical people, which is ironic because I know that I am a hypocrite at times.
    I really hate it when people receive things they do not deserve, especially if they got it through cheating or being born into a certain lifestyle or class.
    Enough negativity though...
    10) How long do you think you'll be on EC? (In the future)
    I plan on being on EC at least until I come out and can find acceptance among the people I associate with. If I continue to feel as isolated as I do sometimes, well, I don't know what will happen but let's just say I can't stand to live this way anymore. I have to be happy. I have to be free. :slight_smile:

16. Mr Spock

Questions from HM03

1) What's your favourite star trek movie?
    Well, I actually *gasp* haven't watched them all. I'm a big fan of The Original Series, The Next Generation, and Deep Space Nine. As for the movies, I liked Generations and First Contact. I'm just not super picky, and I like pretty much everything Star Trek. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2) Do you have any pets?
    I have two cats. One is a black and white named October, and the other is an orange tabby named Leo.

3) What is/was the best time of your life?
    Well since I've lived such a short portion of my life, I'm hoping I haven't already experienced the best part of it, especially since so far it has sucked, a lot. I'm hoping that my life after I go to college will be one happy ride, where I am able to come out, be myself, have a career and possibly a significant other, and do whatever I want.

4) City or country/rural?
    I live in a more rural area of my town, but I have lived in many places out of Mississippi, including across the world.

5) Deep or light sleeper?
    I sleep like someone knocked me unconscious, especially when I'm super tired. Toward the morning I can be roused with less effort as long as I got enough hours.

6) Favourite colour?
    I really love all shades of black, white, grey (silvery), and blue together. They are so calming and reflect my love for art.

7) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
    In ten years I would either like to be serving in the military as a psychologist (or whatever they want me to do). If I don't go into the military I would like to be working on my masters in psychology while teaching using my bachelors in education. (double degree, anyone?) I would like to be out to my close friends and my mom and maybe present as a more masculinely aligned person to the rest of the world. I would like to have a cat and maybe a dog. I would like to be on testosterone and have either had chest surgery or be close to saving enough for it. Overall, I want to be happy, with no thoughts of suicide or depressive episodes.

8) What are you passionate about?
    I am passionate about being there for people during difficult times in their lives, both as a (one-day-to-be) therapist and a friend. I absolutely adore almost all animals with fur, and volunteering at my local animal shelter has really taken over my weekends. Reading and Poetry are both very important components of my life. Getting into the college I want to get into is pretty important to me, although some days I just want to scream from frustration. Being true to myself is something I've proactively decided to be passionate about, because I know if I am not authentic and happy I would rather end my life than continue in misery.

9) What do you have/pet peeves?
    Right now my biggest pet peeve is people calling me by my birth name, especially since almost everyone knows how much I hate it and plan on changing it when I turn 18. Sometimes the little pipsqueaks at school are real assholes, because they don't even see the pain they inflict on me.
    Another thing I are hypocritical people, which is ironic because I know that I am a hypocrite at times.
    I really hate it when people receive things they do not deserve, especially if they got it through cheating or being born into a certain lifestyle or class.
    Enough negativity though...
    10) How long do you think you'll be on EC? (In the future)
    I plan on being on EC at least until I come out and can find acceptance among the people I associate with. If I continue to feel as isolated as I do sometimes, well, I don't know what will happen but let's just say I can't stand to live this way anymore. I have to be happy. I have to be free. :slight_smile:

17. Cinis

Cinis Guest

So basic questions for everyone:

1.If you were offered the main role in a movie what kind of movie would you want it to be?

2.What's your favourite ice cream flavor?

3.If there was a way of "turning" your crush magically into you would you use it?

4.If there was something indicating who your one true soulmate is would you like it or see it as a forced destiny?

5.Do you want to hug this panda?

6.If you could master a skill perfectly over night what would you like that skill to be?

7.Express your current mood in emoticons!

18. Justinian20

This is a set of questions Phoenix77 sent me a while ago

1. What is the origin of your username? If you could change it, would you change it to something else? If so, what would it be

Well my origin of my username is something that my history teacher in high school called me because I was passionate about history from a far more creative stance than your usual history lovers. I am very creative so I don't really know what I would change my name to maybe WindWhisperer(cause my imagination is like the wind).

2. If you had a full day to yourself, to do whatever you wanted to do, what would you do? List them in order of interest

A full day to myself in order of interest. Too much to do, it really depends on what I really want that day, do I want to film a movie, do I want to have a romantic day with my man, so really it's all dependant on what I really want to do on that day and what happened the days before.

It would probably be like this for right now,
    Go out filming the movie Legacy
    Meet up with boyfriend and have lunch and let him watch me work
    Have dinner with boyfriend at a fancy restaurant.
    Fall asleep in boyfriend's arms.
    Sleep next to boyfriend in bed

That's currently my day that I want right now.

3. If you had the opportunity to visit 5 places in the world, where would you go? How long would you ideally spend in each place? Would you want to do anything specific in each place?

Oh my god! these questions are so hard to answer properly. 5 places in the world, well firstly all those places have to be LGBT friendly or no people at all. Greece is one country I would visit because of it's historical significance and past and I would get to see some great relics and artefacts of the ancient world. I would probably go to Scandinavia(because they are quite LGBT friendly there). Other than that, I don't feel like there is much to see except for Japan and it's Samurai culture there.

4. Have you noticed any changes in yourself since being a New Member (Just after joining) on EC? Has EC brought about any positive changes in you? Do you have any advice for new comers on EC?

I have noticed a big change and it is overwhelmingly positive, I've accepted myself enough to be proud of who I am in public, yes I did have a period where I wanted to just tell everyone that I was gay but now I know I still have to be fairly cautious, so I kind of see what people think of LGBT people, if they hate them I know not to tell them and if they are neutral or supportive, I'll absolutely tell them and I am proud of being gay even around homophobes, I just say to myself that the Homophobes are so incredibly stupid because how does me being gay affect them.

I have some advice for newcomers don't be afraid to ask lots of questions because when I joined I asked a lot of questions and I got very helpful information.

5. IF you had the chance (read: Resources) to do something good for the LGBTQ+ community, would you (a) Open a free mobile LGBTQ+ community center to help people in need with resources, counselling and therapy over a wider area? OR (b) Open an online/telephonic center to help people through Chat/Phone counselling.

This is a great question, I would absolutely want to help the LGBT community and I would after stabilizing a production company for film start up a free mobile LGBT community centre because that is the best way I could help and give back to the community that helped me to be proud of who I am, instead of being ashamed of myself.

6. Would you want to become a public icon for LGBTQ+? What type of icon would you be? (Like an open supporter/philanthropist? Or Political Icon?)

The icon I would be, is probably an entertainment industry icon who uses his films to try and educate people about LGBT issues and problems, a lot of my movies that would come from the heart would be about Gay men, Romance, Drama and all those genres would be where I try to teach people to understand that being gay is a completely natural thing.

So yes I would be a bit of an Icon for the LGBT community and I would be willing to be a voice for the community.

19. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. If you were offered the main role in a movie what kind of movie would you want it to be?

A movie about my life, with me playing myself. Because I would play the part well.

2. What's your favourite ice cream flavor?

Chocolate cherry or cherry cheesecake. Or almost anything else with cherries in it. ^^

3. If there was a way of "turning" your crush magically into you would you use it?

I would feel very very tempted. I guess I would probably not go through with it because I would feel guilty. :/

4. If there was something indicating who your one true soulmate is would you like it or see it as a forced destiny?

So like a red string of fate? Sounds cool to me! It would make it easier to figure things out.

5. Do you want to hug this panda?

Pandas are the most amazing creatures on the planet!!! YES!!!

6. If you could master a skill perfectly over night what would you like that skill to be?

I would like to speak Japanese easily and naturally. ^^

7. Express your current mood in emoticons!

:slight_smile::grin::thumbsup:

20. Justinian20

Hi I'm ready for a fun interview.