What racial preference do you prefer?And is it wrong to prefere a race?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BillCozby, Jan 28, 2013.

1. DanD

I prefer tanned or olive skin, but it all depends on the guy so isn't a big issue - having said that, it'll probably never happen.

2. lxlJDlxl

I don't prefer any race. So long as the person is not a jerk or a whore. And does not make me feel like shit.

3. ok455

I'm black i prefer White and Hispanic men (Puerto Rican,Mexican, Cuban etc) and guys mixed black and white. I have a huge thing for White people hair and straight Hispanic hair. I always find guys of other nationalities unique and exotic.

I don't think theirs anything wrong with having a preference its just what you like. A few weeks ago i saw a sexy black guy blew me away

4. FruitFly

I've never believed having preferences in regards to dating is wrong providing all involved are consenting adults, and that includes ethnicity/race/however you wish to put it. It becomes an issue if this preference is expressed to the point where you care little about the person, just their appearance (and in some cases culture) and it can be a real issue if this preference is accompanied by lots of hateful words about those who do not fit the profile of your preferences.

My history is made up of predominantly white British individuals as for most of my adult life I lived in the middle of nowhere, full of people who were overwhelmed at the sight of people with difference skin tones and/or facial structures upon going to the big cities and their mixing pots. Basically I come from the kind of place where you could be mistaken for thinking people were racist, when in fact they're just under exposed and need time to adjust to the fact there's a whole world full of different people out there, and it's a beautiful thing.

Anyway.

Personally I have no racial preferences. At which point people normally go "yes you do, you just won't admit them". But no, my preferences are firmly rooted in personality and tone of voice, the packaging holds little interest to me without the content of my preference :icon_redf.

5. Hard Candy

Hard Candy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    1.Brazillians
    2. Australians
    3. French
    4. South Americans

Yum. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. sunnii

Mostly white guys. Do have a think for Latin but that's just like people on tv

7. 4AllEternity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I consider myself to be a very progressive, open-minded person, but for whatever reason I can only feel attracted to other white guys/girls. I have no idea why, since I have plenty of friends of different ethnicities. And when I say only white guys, I mean literally only white guys. I definetly see other races as physically attractive, like I can look at an asian or black guy/girl and think "He/she is handsome/pretty", I just can't picture having an actual relationship with them. It's not that I intentionally limit myself, but I just can't imagine a relationship with someone who's not white. Perhaps it's simply because I just coincidentally haven't met a non-white person who I felt a strong connection to, who knows.

8. filipinoboi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    :grin: Physical attractions differ individually and I guess what attracts someone to another are those qualities/characteristics that a person wish to possess.

I love hot, gorgeous, sexy and cute guys around twenties irregardless of race -- (my lust)

But, as to race specific, I guess guys with a whiter complexion are what turns me most.. Probably because of the fact that I'm asian/tanned.

9. FJ Cruiser

One of those exceptions is a Latino guy that helps out during my probability lab session.

10. GingerGuy

1) I have a thing for very white men who have dark hair, but light eyes. Especially if they are hairy from head to toe.

2) Asians. Don't get me started on them. If they have a dark/tanned skin, AND have a muscular/fit body, then they're certain to be a part of my radar.

3) olive skinned men are also really nice, specially the ones from Spain and the Middle East.

Now put together in a small room any of the two beforementioned types. Now make them make out and eventually have sex. Now do you understand how horny I get? ;-)

11. Minx

I have a preference for Caucasians.

But if I find someone with a decent personality, and a good heart, all preferences are out the door.

12. I like anyone from any ethnicity but i kinda like half Asians and not its not wrong to prefer race

13. Nile

Nile Guest

blacks, nothing but blacks! No, Im kidding. I like all sorts, blacks, whites, purple, etc.If only i could find a purple looking woman. lol

#73 Nile, Jan 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2013
  14. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    l have seen black female Benneton models who border strangely on purple :confused:

15. Nile

Nile Guest

Do you know where i can find them?

16. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

I am biracial and have always found myself more attracted to white women. The classic blue eyes and blonde hair. I find women of all races to be beautiful, but the women I've crushed really hard on have had those qualities. Maybe it's the whole opposites attract, I don't really know. But I'd be totally open to dating women of any race.

I don't think it's wrong to have a racial preference just as long as you're not prejudice towards people of different races, you can't really help who you find attractive.

17. Yogabear

Yogabear Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Personally this whole thread is offensive for the 21st Century in my view! What is more important is Personality with compatable likes and dislikes that makes you as a couple mingle together not superficial skin color? I'm sorry just that I've dated outside of my race and have more in common with members of other races than fellow caucasians, so noncaucasians perhaps? Instead of focusing on something that nobody can control, why not focus on something like shared or universal hobbies or experiences like I do? By the way, I'm in talks with a hot guy from Latin America and maybe something might happen!

cool,
    Peter

18. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hehe, Not really, years ago lol. But for some Africans there is that kind of tint.

19. Gen

Gen

We need some more love for our dark skinned brethern in this thread. I'm not particularly dark skinned..............But there havent been too many preferences for them, so I'm shareing the love anyway lol.

Anywho, I'm mixed to the bone........ Native American, French, African American, and "White/European"(We havent found out exactly where in Europe this one can from yet). So, racial preferences are a little awkward for me. Especially since my skin goes through phases of tones of lighter and darker versions. I honestly think my pigments are just racially confused and I dont blame them. My ancestors took Jungle Fever to a whole new level.

And I do not have even a slight racial preference. Gen is equal oppertunity. ; )

20. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    l offer my avatar as support for hot dark skinned people.