1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts on Sports?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Plattyrex, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Burnedcloset

I really don't like sports.

The butts in american football are nice though. Oh, and the halftime show on the Super Bowl.

LOL

2. glenriver

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I forgot about that! xD yeah :thumbsup:

3. inkedid

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't watch many sports on TV...basically because I don't have pay type TV...so my choices are limited. When i can..I do enjoy watching motorcycle racing (road and dirt), some bicycle racing (because I am a retired racer myself),and the Olympics when they are on. Other than that...the big american sports don't really interest me much.

#63 inkedid, Nov 10, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
  4. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Football and hockey for me. I've given serious thought to becoming a football official in the past, but the problem with them is that none of them can ever admit-even to themselves-that they've ever made a mistake or blown a call. Then they go and complain that this is the only job in the world where you're supposed to start out perfect and only get better from there. Well which is it!? :rolle:

As for hockey, even if I had the entire rulebook memorized down to the punctuation mark, there's still one really big problem: I don't know how to skate.

5. Houdini

I love sports. Always have. Started track and field around 6 or 7 and trained for 12 years. Not for competing but because I liked it. I absolutely love the feeling after a hard training. Now I play soccer once a week and try to keep fit during the week.
    But I also love watching sports. My father is a huge soccer fan so I was influenced early on :wink: . I also enjoy watching other sports. Especially world cups and olympics (winter or summer).

6. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I played baseball from 4 to 19 years old in some form or fashion. Pretty much played all positions except for shortstop, catcher, and center field. I pitched in every game(mainly a reliever) for my undefeated 12-13 year old rec. team. We went 11-0-2(that's 2 ties), and I am proud of my trophy because I was a big reason we got it. Not trying to brag, but it was the truth. I could umpire if I wanted to do so.

I played basketball for a year and a half from 5th-6th grades. Didn't play much. I was a statistician for my basketball team from 7th-12th grades. I got to know the rules very well and could probably referee a game in this sport too.

I love watching hockey and NFL football even though I never played on a team for either. Sometimes, I watch the CFL and also curling. I have even watched bowling before.

Winter Olympic games are cool too with the the luge and bobsled. Plenty of other sports are alright too.

Summer Olympics are ok in that they have basketball. I am not into the track and field stuff though. I will admit that checking out the hot guys diving in their speedos is a great activity for any gay/bi man. :slight_smile:

7. COPY

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Love watching hockey and soccer. The Olympics are also pretty entertaining to watch. As far as playing goes, I'm the most uncoordinated person alive. I can't play any sports at all and I don't really have a desire to. :roflmao:

8. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes. Definitely. It's less common and then there are all sorts of exceptions, such as the one you mention about yourself. As for my case, they're ok ... I'm not in love with them but I don't dislike them or not get them. Some people have a natural aptitude to be good athletes and are more competitive by nature. They also like the notion of teams. I get that part. I don't like spending all the time that their followers do watching and talking about them. I'll watch them when they get down to the championship games and, when it's over, it's over. For some fans, they go overboard at what happens with the championship games. They sulk for years.

9. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Does Marching Band count? Was never in one, but i like the uniforms (dont ask), and i did
    have a brass horn a long time ago.