1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Pepsi, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

2. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I will watch it tomorrow. I just started, but it's already time for me to sleep..

:frowning2:

I feel like saying this:

I know some people don't get this, but Lady Gaga has truly inspired me to embrace who I am. I mean, I used to be so shy, and so quite before her. But when I found her, what she stood for, and her music of course, I broke out of my shell. I am so much more out there, I am so much more proud of who I am because of her.

Some people need friends to realize that. Some people need God to realize that. I needed a human being, who has been through what I have been through and turned it into pure joy to realize that.

Even if I come to stop enjoying her music, I will still love her as a human being. But as of now, I love her for who she is, what she stands for, what she does, and her music. Her music is..a story of all the troubles that people go through, and a story of how to make that good. I just love it. I enjoy it.

3. mattypants

only 2 hours... /attempts :lol:

4. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Hmm, tomorrow seems to be the last day of May.

Just saying..

5. Adam

I hear its supposed to be released today?

6. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

They're not. :/ They always give us at least 10 days notice on the release. Lady Gaga's website still says "Coming soon"

7. Kevin42

Kevin42 Guest

I feel the same way. I will always love Gaga, even if I cease to enjoy her music.

8. Adam

9. Kevin42

Kevin42 Guest

Haha, I will believe it when I see it. I don't doubt she intends for it to come out today, but as she has demonstrated before, the date she intends for a video to come out and the date it does come usually don't coincide.:lol:

10. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

She did that with Bad Romance too, it came out 2 or 3 weeks later than she said.

11. Taurusguy92

Lady Gaga Takeover today on Fuse!!!

----------

If you guys weren't watching already she just talked about her views on gay rights... I LOVE HER AND HER MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S JUST AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Kevin42

Kevin42 Guest

According to the twitterverse, June 7 is the date for Alejandro video release.

13. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Yeah, it's just the replay of the one from February, which was a replay of the one in December. :3

They just added some Telephone stuff.
    :3

14. Hmm, i wonder how many Gaga fans knew what ShowStudio was before this interview. Or who Nick Knight was for that matter.

15. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I knew neither.

16. Adam

She is going to be interviewed on Larry King Live tonight, and show a preview of Alejandro, but it is on the same time as Glee! D:

17. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Good thing I have DVR!

AH~ BRAIN FREEZE :frowning2:

18. oh

well, i just was wondering because SO MANY Gaga fans claim to be interested in art and fashion, and Showstudio happens to be a great place for both, well, at least now they know about it lol I assumed most Gaga fans would be interested in it. Same thing goes for Nick Knight, who is just <3 in my opinion

[​IMG]

Nick Knights amazing photography
    Alexander McQueens amazing dress
    Devon Aoki being her beautiful amazing self

19. Shevanel

Devon Aoki = <3 ^

20. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Oh. Then I guess I don't care.

I mean..I like Lady Gaga's fashion because she puts thought into every small detail of her fashion. It actually means something. When people do that, I love fashion. When people just want to look nice..I don't care. Not saying she doesn't look nice. She does. Most the time. :slight_smile:

I am one of those people who throws on a tshirt and pants every day, and the only thought going into it is "Is it clean? If not..does it smell?" lol I will add on some things to portray my feelings that day..like one day I made cloth-handcuff-things that connected bracelets of green silk-like cloth to each other behind my back and it made a really neat pattern.

I like to be strange. :slight_smile:

Oh, I'm loving the hair and forehead thing in that picture. The outfit is pretty too. :3

#320 Lady Gaga, Jun 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2010