1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Pepsi, Mar 9, 2010.

1. June is summer so if she said it has a spring release date it's DEFINITELY in May.

Also the owner of GaGaDaily always knows a lot of insider information so I'm pretty sure when HE said it'll premiere during the last week of May. That is WHEN it'll premiere.

I'm pretty set on that day it premiering because of the GaGa-filled episode of Glee premiering in the U.S. on that same day.
    Also, I heard that the episode was SUPPOSED to premiere in June but they switched that episode with another.

2. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

Oh I didn't read it there, it was on another website, forget which though.

3. Kevin42

Kevin42 Guest

Let's not forget though that the past two Lady Gaga videos have been released later than the initial given release date has specified. I remember waiting for Bad Romance for like a week after she said she was going to release it.

But yeah, I have been hearing that May 25th and May 28th are possible release dates.

4. I know but to be honest it was never set in stone back then because we never saw commercials even promoting the premiere like E! did for Telephone and Miley Cyrus' Can't Be Tamed.

I know that we have to wait for that for it to be official but I really do think it's going to be THIS week the latest and the earliest is Tuesday.

Although, I'm not 100% sure because there was only ONE source and I'm not sure how reliable THEY are with this information.

5. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Try again. Summer starts June 21st. That's the end of June. Gaga has always gave us about 10 days notice before the video came out. That would mean they would have to announce it today, or it is released in June.

Also, the GagaDaily is always posting rumors. Rumors. Not facts. Anything real, Ladygaga.com posts way before they do.

#285 Lady Gaga, May 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010
  6. Kevin42

Kevin42 Guest

It might not have been set in stone with E! commercials, but it did go far past the official release date given on Gaga's website.

Really, it will be out will Lady Gaga decides she is finished with it. Until then, we must wait patiently. Until the release though, GagaDaily posted a great article/interview with Lady Gaga. If any of you haven't read it, I would strongly urge you to do so!

Here is the link:
    http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/music/article7129672.ece

7. tokwa

I shoulda went to her Monster Ball tour in Australia... It's the nearest country I can go to. :<

8. Aoifeee

Is it just me that thinks Alejandro is just going to be thrust onto us when we least expect it....? Or is this just wishful thinking on my part XD

9. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

It wouldn't surprise me.

I like that idea better than having to count down.

10. False.

They knew about the Monsterball 3rd U.S. leg way before anyone else did because of some insiders that work with Ticketmaster.
    Whether they post it or not is another story but the fact that they said it before anyone else says something.

I am guessing the video will be out the 3rd week of June now.
    Considering the new Alejandro package on Lady GaGa's webstore that is available and will start being shipped on June 15th. Of course that is just me trying to connect some lines to something that is solid info.

Can't wait for the Glee episode tonight. I only wish that GaGa had starred in it. :confused:

11. Kevin42

Kevin42 Guest

While we are looking forward to tonight's GLEE episode and the eventual release of the Alejandro music video, some might be excited to know that apparently T.I.'s new album (releasing in August) will feature a collaboration with Lady Gaga. Apparently the song is called Lick It. I am hoping it will be something along the lines of LoveGame :grin:.

12. Beachboi92

Glee=I almost cried xD but i was with a bunch of people (yeah we had a party to watch it haha) so i stopped. But then fricken fox news comes on and tells me she may have Lupus T_T whyyyyyyy fox must you make me worry :frowning2:

13. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

Had the wrong lyrics at start of Poker Face, just sayin :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and I didn't like their rendition of Poker Face, they shouldn't have done the piano version I think they would have done the album version much better. Loved their Bad Romance to death though.

14. Beachboi92

I was talking about the thing with Kurt when his dad comes down to defend him from Fin and idc what they did to poker face it was excellent :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and i personally thought Bad Romance had way to much hardcore autotune xD i like Kurt's parts and whats her face who had the black lace outfit (which was the best part of bad romance). And i more loved it because the messages they got across and how it paralleled Gaga's messages to her fans :x

I am a Gaga Freak i know xD

----------

Added and fix'd some

Also i'd include there was a great live performance with acoustic Telephone mashed up with Dance in the Dark (really really good i think it was the best live performance i've heard). And of course acoustic Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, and i want to say there is more than that xD

15. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

My sister said I love Gaga too much because I realized Rachael sang "Love the game intuition" instead of "lovegame intuition" but it actually made me really pissed.

As for the Kurt thing, with his dad and Finn, my sister was actually crying, that was an epic scene.

(I believe Santana had the black lace outfit.)

EDIT: Yeah the Bad Romance was crazy edited but eh I still liked it.

#295 Pepsi, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
  16. Beachboi92

Sorry xD

17. Kevin42

Kevin42 Guest

A recent Lady Gaga quote concerning the Alejandro music video:

18. Kevin42

Kevin42 Guest

19. mattypants

im wondering how "gay" the vid will be, ala the reactions

:roflmao: praise be to gagalupe then?
    reminds me of the 'engrish' version we enjoy singing of 'bad romance'. "herro herro bebe" :lol:

20. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

I find that strange given that I thought the actual song was a metaphor for how she used to be afraid of intimacy. But if it's one thing I've learned, it's that Gaga is not a woman of predictability.