1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiddledeedee, Oct 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    I've been battling anxiety issues since high school. Most bad things become less painful the more they occur. But one thing that I'll never get desensitized to is anxiety attacks; the terror is just as strong with the new ones as the first one.

If I'm having a bad day I usually like to go driving. It seems to be the only preventative thing aside from drinking. But I wouldn't recommend that seeing as you're underage.

And yeah, I can relate with the dysphoria issues too. I agree that yours aren't as intense as mine, but I hope you can come out and that the attacks disappear once you do.

2. MrBrightside

Feeling upset, but life is going great. One of those spells incoming....

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good know that things are going better for you, and that you feel that life is on the right track. :slight_smile:

4. Bryan44

Wish I was able to have a normal sleep schedule.

5. LD579

It's all fun and games 'til you only have yourself to blame...

6. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Everything okay?

7. Rose27

Rose27 Guest

dishwasher is really loud. Did In turn on the dryer. Crap.

8. LD579

Heh, you're too kind! I just felt like being poetically mopey with that unintentional rhyme. Granted, that line does have some truth to it! All that's left is to learn from mistakes and move on forward.

Bed time!

9. Rose27

Rose27 Guest

Insomnia sucks!

10. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Game of Thrones (the TV series, at least) doesn't even bother pretending they're against rape. It's presented as a positive thing in the series.

11. chercheur

chercheur Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've officially become morbidly fascinated with the Westboro Baptist Church...sorry, guys, I'm giving up my evil homosexual ways and enlisting as a member :/ send me a post card from HELL, sinneeers!

But, yeah, lol, all seriousness, these people are like a train wreck...can't...look...away XD it's interesting, though, and makes you wonder how these people can ALL get to this level of crazy, and if they *genuinely* believe all this shit. As much as I hate it and wish we could defeat this sort of thinking, I find this kinda religious cult mentality completely enthralling.

12. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Yeah, usually when I'm passing well and able to be myself I'm fine. Calm as hell, almost normal. But haven't been passing at all lately, family hasn't been accepting, so I'm just trying to find ways to cope since there's not much I can do at this point besides stick to my guns. :\ Anxiety always flares up and it's either to do with my body or house life being especially chaotic. Problem is, I came out of the closet. I'm just being forced back in.

13. I'm so fucking pissed. We have a people collecting petition signatures on my college campus all the time, and one of the collections occurring soon is for a referendum to repeal California's new trans rights law. The LGBT club on campus got ahold of some literature, and it accuses us transwomen of being people who will violate privacy of real women and commit rapes in bathrooms. I suspect they'll be able to get a lot of signatures from students swayed by this bullshit. I also suspect the referenda will happen and will pass. There is not sufficient public support for our rights, and there will be too much high octane bullshit poisoning people's minds.

I can't believe I have to deal with them trying to sell me this bullshit and straight up insulting me in between my classes, and watch my peers fall for it.

14. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's horrible! Is there any way you can counter the propaganda?

15. You have to remember that Westeros is one hell of a dystopia, and a lot of very horrible things happen there. It's also pretty realistic to our own past. It's even worse in the books. I wouldn't call the writer of the books pro-rape, I'd call him the writer of a world with fucked up cultures.

16. chercheur

chercheur Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sister's gf: "Where's the blanket?"
    Sister: "I put it on the dog"
    Sister's gf: "The dog?? What the fuck?? That bitch has a fur coat. She's got like her mink and I'm fucking freezing! I wish *I* had a fucking fur coat, like that"
    Sister: "Shh! Look at her, you're hurting her feelings! Look, she looked at you like she was going to cry!"
    Sister's gf: "Whaat? Aww, I'm sorry, Bella, I didn't mean it. Come here *kisses head* you know I love you!"

I feel like I'm always watching a comedy skit with thse two XDDD

17. Not without starting a public battle that will make us look bad and give those fuckers more signatures.

18. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (*hug*) I'm so sorry.

They must have some sort of funding, or at least the literature must have been provided by a cashed-up hate group.

19. Oh, yea. They get a ton of money from the Mormon Church and everybody else behind Prop 8.

20. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    *explodes in fury*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.