1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why did you choose your username?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ForNarnia, Nov 7, 2014.

1. topher85

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    its the second half of my name and i was a big fan of that 70s show and im a fan of topher grace and had never thought to go as topher so when i came out to myself i decided it would be cool to somewhat go as topher and the 85 should explain its self.

2. lostboy94

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Mine has three reasons
    1. I have absolutely not internal gps so I am constantly lost.
    2. I am always losing my stuff.
    3. The most important one I am feeling quite lost in my life right now. I am so unsure about not only who to come out to and how to do it but of my sexuality and gender identity. I know I don't like anyone sexually so the asexual part is easy. But I am so confused about my gender identity I do not feel like a girl. But I dont feel quite like a guy either so agender right. Well maybe... I lean way more towards the guy side so maybe trans but that idea is just way to scary coming from a Catholic family and going to a Catholic college. Also I am studying to be a special education teacher so using gender neutral pronouns is going to be tough but I cant use guy ones cause of the parent thing and school thing. SO yes I am very lost!
    Oh and the numbers where random thelostone was taken. :eusa_danc