1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Who would you LEAST like to see as President of the United States?

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Robert, Feb 22, 2016.

?

Who would you LEAST like to see as President of the US?

1. Cruz

28.9%
  2. Trump

53.2%
  3. Clinton

7.9%
  4. Rubio

0.5%
  5. Sanders

4.7%
  6. They're all exactly equally bad/good

4.7%
  1. azuky

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't like Trump, first because I am Mexican and second because he is very racist and petulant.

2. AlamoCity

As much as Trump says the wrong things and will probably clean up his act if he gets the nomination, I find Ted Cruz to be the worst choice of all because he seems to be an ideologue that actually believes the bullshit that comes out of his mouth whereas Trump is more like your racist uncle at Thanksgiving.

3. Plattyrex

Yus^

---------- Post added 22nd Feb 2016 at 03:47 PM ----------

Really? I personally dislike Cruz much more than Trump as well, but I see much less sincerity with him. He seems very much like a used car salesman to me.

4. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I honestly think Ted Cruz is the worst contender for president. He only presents partisan divisive rhetoric and he seems the most bigoted out of all the candidate and he would give the middle finger to anyone who disagrees with on anything.. Trump does say stupid stuff however I don't think Trump believes in what he is saying. He is pandering at its best. Even though a Cruz presidency could benefit democrats in the long run he would be a scary thing for our community. I think John Kasich would be the least scary out of all the republicans.

5. Tritri

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Trump sounds scarier than Cruz from listening to them speak, but I think Cruz would actually be more capable of reversing progress than Trump. I voted that Cruz would be worst.

6. shadowraptor

Cruz is actually the worst. Not to mention he has a very punchable face. And Clinton causes me to physically cringe.

The only candidates that I could possibly see doing well are Sanders and Rubio, my only problem being that Sanders might be too old and Rubio might be a little too homophobic for my tastes.

7. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Bernie has either no clue about economics - and even the most liberally minded economicsts have called him on this. His plans are, to put it like Mr. Goolsbee said it, "evolved from puppies and rainbows into magic flying puppies with winning Lotto tickets tied to their collars".

8. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hillary is dangerous. Just research her record. I am not going to get into the reasons why...

9. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Cruz by a small margin over Rubio. Both are beholden to both the religious right and the billionaire Republican financiers. Say what you want about Trump's pomposity, but he is not biblethumping any more than he absolutely has to in order to campaign, and he's not bending his policy to the whims of the Koch Brothers, Sheldon Adelson, or any of the other rich assholes who pour dark money into the Republican Party.

10. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    And I should add that right behind Hillary is Ted Cruz in my book.

11. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Cruz. He has the worst attitude and will cause the worst advance of corruption, oppression, and fanaticism. Hillary is close behind, but I'd deal with any of them over him.

12. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    None of the candidates are really tolerable. Trump is just the worst.

Sanders, who is the least intolerable, has a social democratic vison that doesn't fundamentally upset the power structures that exist.

13. Psaurus918

For me it's tied between Cruz and Trump but I voted Trump because he's said more dumb crap lately.

Cruz I can't stand because of his obsession with religion. In my opinion no one running for president of the US should ever put God before the country. Obviously I don't hate religious people but hate people who revolve their whole life around it.

Trump. Where do I start?! I whole heartily believe his policies border fascism. He has absolutely no background in government, is a failed businessman, King of bankruptcies.. He has no solid plans for the future of our country. Cutting taxes, going to war and building a wall will cripple us financially. He spreads hate and would further dividing our country between white/blacks and Muslims/Christians. His recent gun comments scare me, his lack of respect scares me. Lastly his campaign is based solely on lies.

14. SiennaFire

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Cruz is a homophobic religious zealot. Trump is not. Cruz easily earns my vote for the worst.

15. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Cruz or Trump. Trump is an awful joke with no punchline and Cruz (from what I've been hearing more about) is fucking terrifying.

16. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't like any of them.

17. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Oh God CRUZ! Anyone who votes Trump better understand that Cruz is about 100x as conservative and 100x the liar. Trump actually has said he agrees with Planned Parenthood on many issues except abortion. Cruz? He wants to pass a constitutional amendment to ban birth control. Cruz wants to undo pretty much every gay rights act ever. Trump at least can agree that firing people for being LGBT is not okay.

Cruz has twisted many facts to not only manipulate voters, but to manipulate statistics, data, facts to pass whatever kind of legislation he wants. His remarks on climate change and no warming in 18 years? Well, 18 years ago was 1997-1998. That was a very very abnormally warm year. The reason he didn't pick 20 or 15 years ago was because he purposefully wanted to mislead facts to make it seem like he's not a total liar. THAT'S the kind of politician he is.

18. Summer Rose

Yep, Cruz is the biggest douche in the pond (that has a chance of winning, and really in general). Carson and Kasich are not gonna pull ahead: Carson should've quit a long time ago, and Kasich is just a little too late now. Rubio's puppet routine is not gonna carry him to the primaries; if he somehow does, then either Sanders or Clinton will floor him.

Trump may have said deplorable things, but Cruz has the history to prove he believes those things. Religion has no place in government, and neither does Ted Punch-my-face Cruz.

19. Eye Shine

I'm going with Cruz mostly because I think he has a better chance in the general election

20. CyclingFan

The entire republican field is morally reprehensible but I voted Cruz cause he's a next level evil. He's a real true believer.