1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who was your first crush??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by yahooooo, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Brandford

When I was 3-5, I had a crush on my best friend Leslie

2. Daniel

I had my first crush on the first day of school. I was 6 and his name was Alex. He moved away.

Saw him two years ago. He was still cute.

3. OneHatMadder

Aladdin. The Disney Aladdin. Still have a crush on that cartoon hunk! Hahaha.

4. Markio

I think I was rather jealous when one of my friends in fifth grade hung out with other friends more than me, but I didn't really connect the dots or anything: just thought I was odd for disliking others for being with him more often.

When I was like four or five, I remember a neighboring kid's dad was very large and I always would peek at him when I was at his house. I just wanted to look at him. Not really a crush.

I think currently there's this guy at school who's the figure I find attractive, and he's the first person in person that I have a small physical crush on.

5. Mind Freak

My first crush was my 1st grade teacher. Lol.
    I know; lame!

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Charlotte Caffey. She's the blonde keyboardist.

[youtube]N9nqCM8Ito8[/youtube]

Lex

7. Davey

hehe.
    Belle from 'Beauty and the Beast'

haha.
    kinda funny since my bestfriend Myra played Belle in last years musical. It made me laugh a lot.

8. schoolboy91

schoolboy91 Guest

this amazingly cute curly headed brown haird kid who sat next to me in math in 7th grade :slight_smile:

m m mm mmmmmmmm

9. MyStIcAl WoNdEr

She ia actually still my crush. The first time I saw her I wa standing in the lunch line. She was talking to someone and accidentally stepped on my foot. She said sorry, but it went in one ear and came out the other way. I was too stuck on her. I swear my heart stopped beating for like two seconds. She's sooooo BEAUTIFUL!!! Her name is Sierra. She's taller than me I don't actually like that but it didnt matter, she has really long hair and sparkley dark brown eyes. OMG I wrote poems about her and everything. I never gained the courage to say anything to her, even though she might've noticed I have a thing for her. I do plan on saying something one day before I graduate from high school. You never know she may give me her number!!!

10. TylerGChandler

my sister's boyfriends :]

11. jazzyspazzy

jazzyspazzy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hmmmmmm... that's a really hard one. I'm not sure when my first crush was, because i guess i was too young, and i was brainwashed into thinking girls liked guys and vice versa. It might have been this girl who i knew from this home educator's group i went to once a week, and then was in my drama group. She was pretty, blonde, quiet and very artistic. When she was younger, she was very sleek and glamorous, but when she got a bit older, she became a sort of gothy punky rockchicy kind of girl. I was at that kind of stage in your childhood where you have people who you look up to, and you copy them. I began to dress the same as her, but i got upset when she didn't become my best friend.

The first girl i definitely know i fancied was my dorm mate in year 9. It's really weird, she's nothing like what i go for in a girl - she's chubby, slutty, bitchy and chavvy - but i went arse over tit for her; i used to stand in the lunch queue with her and feel so thrilled to be near her. That year, we were in a dorm together, just the two of us - we were like best friends (at least, in my mind, and even though i could usually read her like a book, she was very guarded so i couldn't always tell what was going on in her head).

The next year, we were still a dorm together, but with a taiwanese girl (who looked like a guy, funnily enough). That was the year when she changed without recognition. I knew she was rebellious, but she went crazy. She had sex with a gorgeous exchange guy from south africa when the headmaster walked in on them! She nearly got expelled for that. She hid booze and a hamster in her dorm, and went smoking in the back garden. She once got up in the middle of night and went to a local school with a bunch of her mates and stole stuff from the sports hall changing rooms. She blew hot and cold with me, and we fell out so many times i lost count.

12. loving the pink

Her name was Katie, she was LI, I was CF and our hockey team kicked ass, so training together all the time, in the same class, I just couldnt get enough of her. And you know what the ironic thing is?? 12 years later I find out she is gay too!!! So many missed opportunities :-(

13. Lizz K

I think the girl that made me know for suree that I like the ladies was this girl on my basketball team in 9th grade. I fell so hard for that girl...I transferred schools the next year and even after that for about 5 months I was still thinking about her all the time.

14. ColdSnap

mine was a boy called sam when i was about 12, i was never really really hung up on him, but he was this boy in my class who was absolutely gorgeous (and got hotter as he grew up) and was just ever so slightly feminine enough for there to be a chance he was gay xD

ugh, for about 3 years everytime he spoke to me i'd say something ridiculous, or go red, or drop my food or something ahhahah, what a loser xD

15. kevbo

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Jason from Power Rangers :help:

16. gaius

gaius Guest

My best mate slept in the same bed as me and I noticed he was hard when he was asleep , that was when I realized I liked men aswell(I did manage to resist the temptation to touch!)

17. My first "crush" on a guy wasn't really a crush. It was more like, we had P.E. together and I noticed how incredibly hot (and built XD) he was in his underwear :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: This was probably 7th or 8th grade (13ish). Geez, now I feel like a pervert.

18. clip555

clip555 Guest

Well, first real crush was when I was about 11-12 on my freind robbi. didn't get anywhere tho, hes straight:lol:

edit* not including my sisters freind who I saw her like once when I was 8 & 'loved' xD *

#98 clip555, Jan 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2009