1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who was your first crush??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by yahooooo, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I really should have known I was gay from about 12, but despite the sexual stuff going on at boarding school I convinced myself it was "just a phase" and was "because in an all boys school I had no access to girls".

After I left school and started work, I went to college once a week. At the railway station, waiting for the train before mine, there was a guy who I knew nothing about but had a mega-crush on. He was probably about 15 and I was 17. He was with a group of school friends, all in school uniform. I saw him every week for several months. It was by far the strongest crush I have ever had.

That was also the realisation that I really was gay. There were girls there too, but they did nothing for me. He did though. "So I must be...... gay..." It was also the start of about 10 years of denial before finally accepting the truth.

2. Eponine

First crush... hmmm. I believe I was in the first grade, and I was 5 then, but it was on a girl. Very innocent crush, but I almost immediately had a crush on another girl for the next year for like 4 years until middle school, where I got a crush on another girl in the 6th grade, then another at 7th grade, and that one lasted til the 10th grade.
    Honestly, I really did believe that I was straight for a while since I had so many crushes on girls from such an early age, and these were really actual crushes since I really really did like them, and any attraction to males didn't start until i was in the middle school, but at that time I didn't really pay any attention to it. Now that I think about it, I guess that perhaps all of those crushes were more like intense yearnings of friendship.
    I've never acted on any of my feelings for anyone, boy or girl, but that's a different story. XD

3. gentlegiant4

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The first guy that made me "know" was my 8th grade history teacher. He was a god. I learned little history that year...

The first guy that feelings were involved with is my best friend. I'm over it now, but I know that I will always find him sexually attractive. It sucks, but I deal with it.

4. ccdd

ccdd Guest

My first crush was on a boy - my friend's older brother - when I was 11 (he was 12). He liked me back, but nothing happened, because we were very young and innocent :slight_smile:.

But from 12 onwards I started to crush on other girls - maybe he was just a phase! :lol:

5. Henrike

My first *real* crush was on a friend of mine I met Freshman year of high school. He's the biggest idiot I've ever known; dumb as a boulder. I only realized that I liked him last April. Shortly afterward, I told him in a note, and he was 100% cool with it, which let out tons of stress for me. I'm thankfully for the experience, as I've learned a lot about myself from it. I can't help but love the guy. XD

*pumps shotgun*

6. Étoile

My first straight crush(s) was in Pre-K, so I was about 4. Ironically, I had like 4 "love interests" at the same time and would try to flirt with all 4 of them in the same class. I remember my 'favorite' was a girl named Golden. Blond hair, blue eyes, soft voice, all of the boys liked her in my school. I tried flirting with her and she slapped me, though we made up at the end of the year. She moved before Kindergarten started and I never saw her again. And this all happened when I was a wee little kid!

My first gay crush was in 1st grade and it was on my best friend Rashaun. We were inseperable and would play all of the time. I still remember the daydream I had of us kissing! Unfortunately, I moved to another school and the last time I saw him was 2 years later at a community pool. We looked at each other and waved but only that.

I've had plenty of other straight and gay crushes after that but they've never been anything other than crushes. -sighs-

7. Absentminded

My first gay crush that made me realize I was gay was in 7th grade. I saw this girl who was (and basically still is) the most gorgeous girl I've EVER seen. Dirty blond hair, bright green eyes, amazing face, and a smile to kill, (not to mention REALLY thin). I would walk up to her and say that I liked something she was wearing ALL the time. Actually, I still do...all while denying rumors that I like her =) Since then, I've talked to her, and from time to time we talk, but only briefly, usually
    Me: "Hey, I like your (insert article of clothing/fashion accessory)"
    Her: "Thanks."
    The downside, she's a bit of a slut. But her older sister, who's equally as beautiful, isn't. And she actually stops to talk with me in the street. =) I fell for her in late 7th grade.

8. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mine was my first boyfriend. I had always aimed for the whole first boyfriend being the only one (yeah, I'm old fashioned) so I was hoping that would happen. I put complete trust in him and things seemed okay until I tried to slow things down. I don't see the use of rushing through everything if you (supposedly) have a whole life time to do anything you want. That is pretty much where it fell apart. We were on and off for months but it was finally at new year when he decided he was "straight" (he is back to gay again now though :confused: )and he just left moi. I haven't seen him since February and he couldn't care less about me now. I am now completely over him thankfully and sort of regret it all. Tis hardly the ideal story for a first boyfriend, but I guess it could have been so much worse. Most of the problems from it was because of how I reacted and I guess we just never had the same thinking pattern in what we wanted from life partners. :slight_smile:

9. moonlight

My first crush was my junior school english teacher. I think I must have had a thing about english teachers as I had a crush on my high school english teacher too.

10. ok455

This guy in 7th grade he has a really big nose. We had art together and i sat next to him and we started talking and we was friends throughout high school and i always touch his butt. Once we graduated we stopped talking

#30 ok455, Aug 7, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
  11. Poring

I think I have had a few crushes since I was younger, but since only in high school I've realized I was gay, I never really looked into those 'crushes'. The first 'offical' crush I would say I got was with my best friend in 1st year, even until now I can't stop thinking about him. We're so close and I just don't wanna lose a friend, to bad he's supposedly straight.

12. Trumpetplyer23

Well...Now, I'm spending about four hours a day with her (about 6 today) because of band. She thinks I'm funny and smart...and often asks me to help with the charting (how we know where to go on the field)...And we even measure our steps out together. And she deems it necessary to tell me the most random (and sometimes personal) things about herself...

Like if she needs to shave her legs. Or if she wants to take a shower. Or if her socks have monkeys on them.

13. Poring

oooh, haha, I agree. Let this little friendship flurish, and you never know :icon_wink
    Though we careful, you might just get hurt in the end >.<:eek:

14. Trumpetplyer23

From what I know, she's a hundred percent straight...and I'm not really looking for anything to happen.

But if it does...I won't disagree.

15. SamAlex728

Umm, now that I think of it.....it was a guy....not a girl, surprisingly. His name was Travis and he was in my 5th grade class. He was one of my best friends and über cute.

16. limepink

Largest city in the second smallest state
    Out Status:
    All but family
    The first guy I ever liked was this guy named Josh. He went to my school, and the summer after fourth grade we went to the same camp and I crushed on him really hard. He was amazingly athletic, cute, and amazing singer and really funny. I ended up liking him for two years actually ... I still know him now, but he's much more of an asshole and much less attractive (though his singing has improved a lot. He's amazing)

As for my first female crush, it's really hard to know, since I'm not quite sure how to define crush. When I was in sixth grade there was a girl in the grade above me who I didn't know at all but I did think she was really hott, I remember being confused by this one. And this random, brief attraction to my friend Sarah (also sixth grade) led to quite a few diary entries pondering over if I was gay or not. In seventh grade I was totally obsessed with, like every waking moment I thought about him kind of crush, with this amazing guy though, so I pretty much forgot about girls though.

And then last August I really fell for a girl, my best friend at the time, who at the time was out as bi, though she claims to be straight now. I took almost the rest of the year to get over her, so that really confirmed that I was into girls for me.

17. happysky

Man on the underwear packaging.:roflmao:

18. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

My first crush was this guy who took my bus to school. I liked his body, but what really attracted me was the stubble he had on his chin. It just made him look so hot.

19. Tim

Tim

My first crush was a girl when I was like 3, we were best friends and we both liked each other, then her parents lost custody of her because it was discovered they had been doing things to their kids, and I haven't seen her since like 3rd grade :frowning2:

20. bluestlight

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My first crush that I can remember was on a girl that was in my class and on my basketball team in 4th grade. I thought she was pretty much amazing and I had liked her for a few years.