1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who are you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by alli o, Sep 18, 2015.

1. nativeofruby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Are you kind?
    I like to think I am.

Are you funny?
    I'm hilarious!

Do you do art?
    I'm a writer. When I was younger I used to doodle a lot, tho...

Do you act?
    I try not to.

What are your hobbies?
    Reading, writing, making playlists, riding my bike, exploring new parts of the neighboring towns, ...

What gender do you conform to?
    Female

What is your sexual orientation?
    I like guys and girls equally.

What colors do you like?
    Dark green, like the color of pine trees...

What do you wish to do with your life?
    I've always wanted to write for a living, but it's easier said than done... I'm aiming to become a flight attendant and then being able to travel the world whilst still writing - having both my passions combined, so to say.

What is important to you?
    Music, literature, justice and peace.

2. BrokenRecord

BrokenRecord Guest

-I do my best to be the kindest to everyone who is kind to me. Towards everyone else, I'm either indifferent or hate their guts for bullying me as a kid.

-Some people do find me funny.

-No sports, though I used to like tennis a little.

-LOTS of art, mainly for my graphic novel I'm writing. (see my photo album)

-I love to sing along to my favorite songs in my free time.

-I'm not very good at acting.

-Reading, writing, listening to and collecting music, drawing, playing video games, socializing, talking about my books I'm working on, making arts and crafts, being a teacher's pet, loving my doll.

-Male.

-Object sexual.

-Bisexual.

-Pink. Lots of pink.

-Write compelling and engaging pieces of literature.

-My doll.

-I love dragons, Transformers and anthro art (though I myself am not a furry, but I am an outside advocate for the furry community).

3. MrSkittles

Are you kind
    Yes, I am very kind to anyone I meet. :slight_smile:
    what gender do you conform to
    Male
    ~are you funny
    Nope, but I try to me :lol:
    what is your romantic orientation
    Gay
    ~do you play sports
    Used to Play Baseball
    ~what is your sexual orientation
    Gay
    ~do you do art
    Nope
    what colors do you like
    Blue and Red
    ~do you sing ~
    Nope
    what do you wish to do with your life
    Go to College and become a Teacher
    ~do you act ~
    No
    what is important to you
    Friends and Family
    ~what are your hobbies ~
    Reading, Writing, Hanging out with friends and family.

4. Yosia

Are you kind?
    I usually am a kind person, but I am in no way a pushover, and can be quite a harsh person at times, but I try to be kinder than I am harsh.

Are you funny?
    I am absolutely freakin' hilarious <3

Do you do art?
    What kind of art we talking about here? I like to write, but I can't draw.

Do you act?
    Not professionally, nope. But I would like to do it, and have performed in shows before and have made short films before too.

What are your hobbies?
    Ah. I like to watch anime, play video games, play sports occasionally, reading and writing. I enjoy training too, whether it be sports or martial arts etc.

None.

I don't even know or care anymore lol.

What colors do you like?
    Purple, black, white, silver, red, some shades of blue.

I want to be someone who can change people's lives. I want to be able to help people find what they are. I want to protect the good values in humanity, and rid the bad ones. What profession involves this? Idk. (suggestions? xD)

Making sure people live good lives, enjoying myself, and food.

5. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ~Are you kind
    It depends. I think I am, but I can be a bitch and put my foot down when needed.

~what gender do you conform to
    Male.

~are you funny
    Not really. Some people find my mannerisms funny :lol:

~what is your romantic orientation
    Homoromantic.

~do you play sports
    Nope.

Homosexual.

~do you do art
    Nah. Not artistic at all

~ what colors do you like
    Various shades of blue

~do you sing
    I kinda mutter-sing sometimes :lol:

~what do you wish to do with your life
    Find something that makes me feel fulfilled.

~do you act
    Terrible actor for the most part

~ what is important to you
    Honesty.

~what are your hobbies
    Kayaking, pokemon, music.

~ anything that makes you, YOU defines U
    Hmm.

6. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ~Are you kind
    To most people, yes.
    I'm a girl, though I guess you can't say I 'conform' to it. Like, at all...
    ~are you funny
    Sometimes. I like to think I am. :lol:
    Love girls. ♥
    ~do you play sports
    I have to for P.E., though I don't enjoy them.
    Lesbian. ^^
    ~do you do art
    I like to draw. ^.^
    ~what colors do you like
    Warm colors, mainly red. Some specific shades of orange and pink are good too.
    ~do you sing
    Sometimes. Not usually around other people.
    I've been wondering the same thing. I focus on what makes me happy, but that's vague.
    ~do you act
    I'm bad at it and don't really enjoy it, so no, not really.
    ~what is important to you
    Happiness, love, my dog, and my Japanese studies, I suppose.
    ~what are your hobbies
    Writing, drawing, playing video games, and appreciating cuteness. ♥♥♥

#26 YuriBunny, Sep 19, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
  7. Donteatthesushi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    ~Are you kind? Depends on the situation most of the time i'm indifferent
    ~what gender do you conform to? Male
    ~are you funny? Depends on what you consider funny, my humor is more dark and borders on schadenfreude and irony.
    ~what is your romantic orientation? Men
    ~do you play sports? Used to play basketball but i quit when i was around 16-17
    ~what is your sexual orientation? Men
    ~do you do art? nope
    ~ what colors do you like? black, navy blue.
    ~do you sing? out of tune
    ~what do you wish to do with your life? Become a field biologist and hopefully travel the world, going new places discovering new things.
    ~do you act ? overact
    ~ what is important to you? Living my life my own way.
    ~what are your hobbies? Reading and music
    ~ anything that makes you, YOU? Despite my cautious (to put it mildly) nature,stubbornness and my dark sense of humor, once someone has earned my trust, i am fiercely loyal, i like to be honest (bordering on bluntness, not sure if that's a good thing or bad). I also never back down from a good fight even if i'll lose.

#27 Donteatthesushi, Sep 19, 2015
  8. alli o

alli o Guest

This is greatest thing I have ever read so true :eusa_clap

9. wolf of fire

Am I kind? No not unless I need to be.
    Am I funny? Very depending on your sense of humour.
    Do I play sports? I shoot.
    Do I do art? No easy answer to that.
    Do I sing? Along to stuff and if I'm depressed.
    Do I act? Depends on the context, my everyday life is an act?
    My hobbies? Reading, writing (fanfiction nothing serious) procrastination.
    My gender? I'll tell when I'm really sure.
    Romantic orientation? Panromantic
    Sexual orientation? Pansexual
    What colours do I like? Black, purple, red that sort of thing.
    What do I wish to do with life? Wish I knew.
    What is important to me? Worrying little.

How do I define me?
    I am messed up, I like gore and blood and pain, I watch kill scenes from films for fun. On a lighter note; I have my own style somewhere between goth geek and glam punk (still need to work on my eyeliner) I like music and spend a lot of my free time listening to it.

10. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ~ Generally yes, but sometimes I can be a bit of a beyotch and I regret it when I act that way
    ~ I am a girl and proud to be one! :grin:
    ~ Um sometimes yes, when I am my friends can't stop laughing
    ~ Gayyyyyyy
    ~ I ride horses
    ~ Gayyyyyyy
    ~ Mmm yes I love art
    ~ Blue is my favorite color, though I like violet and pink
    ~ Yes I sing and people tell me I'm very good at it. I'm a soprano
    ~ I would love to be a fiction writer that's my life dream
    ~ Yes I do act, though I'm currently taking a break from it. I think I'm pretty good, I can understand most of Shakespeare and stuff
    ~ The people I love are the most important to me.
    ~ Drawing, writing, singing, etc.
    ~ I don't know if anyone else is like this, but my mind is very visual and I have imagined countless made up scenarios with my own characters and I know it sounds weird but the worlds my imagination have traveled are a HUGE part of me. Every character I create becomes a part of me, large or small.

#30 galaxygia, Sep 19, 2015
  11. Ronin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ~Are you kind I guess so. This is a more complicated question for me, personally, than one might think. I'll spare you the details, though.
    ~what gender do you conform to I don't conform to any gender. I am male, however, and relate more to male stereotypes.
    ~are you funny I'm often surprised to find people laughing at what I say. I'm not sure if that means I'm weird of the people I'm around are weird.
    ~what is your romantic orientation Aromantic. What a confusing word. "I'm a romantic" is very different from "I'm aromantic". Yay English.
    ~do you play sports Not currently, but I've played in an adult slo-pitch league in the past.
    ~what is your sexual orientation Asexual.
    ~do you do art Not so much right now. Although, art (drawing, sculpting, photography, music, writing) is an aptitude of mine.
    ~ what colors do you like I'm partial to orange and a few certain shades of purple
    ~do you sing I've taken lessons in the past. I want to take lessons again with my "new" voice. I'd rather surprise people with a good voice than surprise them with a sound like that of a boar having fun with a zombie.
    ~what do you wish to do with your life Excellent question.
    ~do you act If I didn't, I don't want to know what would happen.
    ~ what is important to you Spirituality. Which I know can mean anything... but I won't get into specifics, here.
    ~what are your hobbies Killing time
    ~ anything that makes you, YOU defines U I am a skeptic dreamer.

12. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Are you kind?
    Naturally, no. This may surprise folks, but I'm actually prone to being spiteful and sadistic. It just feels natural to me. However, I've worked on it for years and, well, I'd say that a tremendous amount of progress has been made. However, my first instinct is rarely to be considerate to others -- it's to destroy them, after watching them crumble apart, desperate to keep it together, and losing their sense of security and purpose.

It is sad, in an ironic sort of way, that despite this, I'm still a lot kinder than so-called nice people. But, unlike them, I am not afraid to retract my kindness. You even think of pulling one on me, you're done. You try pulling something on me, you're finished. If, by some miracle of God, you do pull one on me, you're dead.

Are you funny?
    No. I'm a terribly boring and unfunny person. But my sarcasm game is on point.

Do you do art?
    Technically, yes. But I wouldn't call it a heavy investment, other than maybe writing. I do like to draw though, but there are others who surpass me. I just do enough to illustrate my point.

Do you act?
    Being a manipulative personality, technically yes, all the time. I know how to be, what to say, and what to do, to get where I need to be, who I need to see, and what I want. When in therapy, the therapists wind up talking to me about themselves and their lives more than I do, if I do at all some sessions, to give you one example of how persuasive and charming I come off. However, that charm is authentic, but the motives is where things get murky.

While I'm not as intentionally manipulative as I was years ago, remnants remain. For example, I may not incite somebody to tears nowadays (unless it was/is justified), but I'm not above manipulating the environment and others to generate a more positive scenario. Basically, I'll trick you into feeling genuinely happy, and people often don't catch it until waaaaaay after the fact. So, take that for what you will.

I've never really done theatrical stuff, but maybe I could.

What are your hobbies?
    Writing, I suppose, though this has also become more of a job. Literally. I do like video games to a degree, but nothing like how it was in my youth. My favorite games are real-time strategies, RPGs, and fighting/wrestling games. Especially if they have a nice character creation kit, which the WWE games are exceptional at. Now if only the Elder Scrolls would follow suit...

I guess, meditation and being active count too. Though I see those as more of a routine as opposed to a hobby.

I like observing the world around me, for a variety of reasons, and always trying to be prepared or have a contingency plan. Some may call it paranoia, but I call it one step ahead.

None. Though it would probably help my case if I conformed to a more feminine persona, but that'd be lying. I wouldn't be who I am.

Simplistically? Bisexual.
    Pinpointed? Panromantic Demisexual.
    Seriously? If I like you, I just like you.

What colors do you like?
    Royal Purple
    Slate Gray
    Electric Blue
    Neon Bubblegum
    Black
    Teal
    Hot Pink
    Lime Green
    Silver

Do you sing?
    Not seriously, no. But I've been known to deliver a power ballad in the shower.

While there are a few things I could mention, like being an author or a criminal investigator at a more positive end of the spectrum, with criminal queenpin at the more negative end of the spectrum, it means little to me in the grand scheme of things.

Why? Well, simply put, I don't see any purpose for myself in this universe. That sounds cynical, but I'm not heavily complaining. I can still bring purpose and influence to and for others, and besides, with that pressure removed, I can focus on the one thing I work on every single day:

Getting as far as I can, as high as I can, in this world. I want to see just how close to the top I can get, if not reach the very tip of authority.

In other words, I want global domination, and with it the ability to better shape my life and those I deem worthy of my concerns.

The opportunist in me says, myself and whatever is useful. However, I have begun to see that societal matters are important, and not just as a means for understanding and positioning the environments around me. Not to mention a small-but-still-growing circle of individuals that, more or less, I perceive as worthy of being encouraged and protected, are significant as well.

But perhaps the most important thing is this. My ability to get up and face another day, be it a good or bad day, so that I can continue moving towards my goals, towards satisfying my ambitions, with the individuals who mean something to me tagging along. Because if I fail, call it egotistical, but anybody that replaces me isn't going to be up to par. I mean, for one, this sex appeal is irreplaceable. Not to mention this wit and charm, oh, and the modesty!

<3

Anything that makes you, you?
    This may have to wait, but for the time being, I'll say this. I'm far from ordinary, if not a bit eccentric and quirky. But always radiant!

#32 Kaiser, Sep 19, 2015
  13. guitar

~Are you kind - I try to be. I really don't have many mean bones in my body. If I say something that upsets someone, I'm the first person to say sorry. How Canadian! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    ~what gender do you conform to - Male.
    ~are you funny - People seem to think I am, and I'll admit I have my moments, but I've never considered myself to be really hilarious.
    ~what is your romantic orientation - Basically gay.
    ~do you play sports - Yes, hockey and I grew up playing soccer. I like to exercise in general like biking, walking, rollerblading and working out.
    ~what is your sexual orientation - Gay
    ~do you do art - Not really. I enjoy drawing and coloring to relieve stress every now and again, but I have no natural talent for it.
    ~ what colors do you like - I dunno, navy blue?
    ~do you sing - Yes, I'm classically trained.
    ~what do you wish to do with your life - Land a full-time teaching job, or marry a millionaire and just travel and soak up a world of experiences :slight_smile:
    ~do you act - I love to publicly speak and perform music on stage, but I can't act to save my life.
    ~ what is important to you - Cliche stuff like family, friends, yada yada. And music.
    ~what are your hobbies - Music, anime, writing, exercising. See my profile :slight_smile:
    ~ anything that makes you, YOU defines U - Yes :slight_smile:

14. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ~Are you kind
    I'm nice 60% of the time. But i'm not considering myself as kind.

I'm a guy, a boy specifically

~are you funny
    No

Totally Gay, No doubt in that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

~do you play sports
    Yes... I'm a decent swimmer, i can play tennis a bit, and i love to go to the gym.

nothing straight in me, so totally gay :lol:

~do you do art
    I can play guitar a little bit if you consider it art:dry:

Red, Navy Blue, Army Green, Black, White, and all shades of Grey

~do you sing
    Only in my dream or in the shower

as a doctor : i wish i can help people ease their pain and help them back to their healthy state or at least make them feel better
    as a boyfriend : i wish i could make him feel happy like the way he makes me feel every single day
    as a person : I wish i could do better everyday :grin:

~do you act
    Nope

My Family, My Friends, My Man and Myself

~what are your hobbies
    Sports, Exercising... mostly that. and traveling, it relieve my stress and i love to watch beautiful scenery or enjoying local food on every destination.

~anything that makes you, YOU defines U
    i dont know about this part. I still haven't define most of myself, what i really want in life, what's my real goal and expectations. So far its still blurry for the most part. But i'll try to do my best every single time and always expect the good thing in people and in the world. Maybe sounds naive but it makes me somewhat optimistic :grin:

15. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

~Are you kind?
    I try to be...just don't piss me off.

~What gender do you conform to?
    None.

~Are you funny?
    I like to think that I am but I'm mostly just really really sarcastic.

~What is your romantic orientation?
    Aromantic

~Do you play sports?
    [​IMG]

Ahem. All laughing aside, I'm not a very sporty person.

~What is your sexual orientation?
    Asexual

~Do you do art?
    Ehhh, not really. I used to sketch a lot but now, not so much.

~What colors do you like?
    Blue is my favourite but I also like gray, green, white and black.

~Do you sing?
    Nope.

~What do you wish to do with your life?
    Hopefully accomplish the goals I have in mind, travel like hell, eat/drink tons of good stuff, maybe meet a cool person I can call friend for life and enjoy life.

~Do you act?
    Nah.

~What is important to you?
    Too many things.

~What are your hobbies?
    Reading, writing, cooking/baking, quoting movies :lol:, anime/manga, daydreaming, listening to music, etc

~What makes me ME?
    I suppose my obsession with Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit and Tolkien's books would be one of the many aspects that make me ME. And the only real reason why I love middle earth is because of hobbits and how they are so goddamn relatable.

Also, my nerdiness. I OWN my nerdiness and am so frickin' proud of it. :grin:

And I suppose another aspect that makes me Me (especially here on EC) is why I like to frequent feel-good threads. Those threads which sole purpose is to just make someone feel good or be positive - why wouldn't you want to be a part of that, y'know? Life's pretty shit and even moreso for so many of us who are probably still in the closet or are faced with constant judgement/hate/persecution/ignorance all around so I just see it as my way of NOT being part of that constant shittiness. I refuse to be part of that. So, happiness and good vibes that's what I'm all about. :slight_smile:

16. AlamoCity

Are you kind I would like to think that I am.

are you funny I can be, in either a sarcastic or very corny manner.

do you play sports I don't participate in organized sports, but I have done four half-marathons and am planning on doing my fifth this December.

do you do art Hell, no. I'm not creative.

do you sing Poorly.

do you act Never done drama.

what are your hobbies Netflix :lol:. Currently, I collect early 20th century silverware (Reed & Barton Francis I pattern that I'm slowly building a collection of).

~what gender do you conform to Male.

~what is your romantic orientation See below.

~what is your sexual orientation Gay.

~ what colors do you like Earth tones, forest green, navy blue, sterling silver pastels.

~what do you wish to do with your life Be a productive citizen and share the world with someone special.

~ what is important to you The pursuit of happiness.

~ anything that makes you, YOU defines U I use a FlipFOLD I bought at The Container Store to fold my clothes :lol:.

17. mallix

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Are you kind
    of course i'm kind :slight_smile: or at least i think so!
    what gender do you conform to
    Female
    Are You Funny?
    yes I think so... i make myself laugh, does that count?
    what is your sexual orientation
    Bisexual
    do you do art
    I play guitar, music is an art... so.. yes!
    what colors do you like
    Blue, Purple and Black (even though black is a shade and not a colour!)
    do you sing
    I sing in the shower and when i play guitar... also when i'm driving :slight_smile:
    what do you wish to do with your life
    I wish to have a successful career, spend time with the lady I love and travel the world
    what is important to you
    Her happiness and my happiness is important to me
    what are your hobbies
    Reading, Playing video games, traveling, working out/hiking/being active and snowboarding
    anything that makes you, YOU defines U
    My sense of humour, my loyalty, my dedication, my motivations, the fact that I will fight for what I think is right and what is best for me

#37 mallix, Sep 20, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
  18. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ~Are you kind
    Sometimes. I can be as sweet as I am twisted. Hell, sometimes I have to be careful that I don't spoil people, because then it gets really awkward!

Totally moongender. I do whatever I want, and I try not to hurt people unless they really deserve it.

~are you funny

Yes, if you have a dark sense of humour.

Despite INFJ being the rarest MBTI type in the world, about 67% of the people I've dated were INFJs. About 83% were introverted. 50% had at least one mental disorder.

~do you play sports
    I used to play a lot of sports. I'll try almost anything once, and I've often had the injuries to prove it.

All the human blood groups.

~do you do art
    Sometimes when I'm really bored. However, I'd rather use my free time to rejuvenate or study.

Almost all of them. Although, seriously, it depends on what we're picking colours for.

~do you sing
    I used to sing a lot when I was a child. Nowadays I just growl sometimes.

LEARN ALL THE THINGS.

~do you act
    A little. I think the best acting is when you're not really acting, or you become as close as possible to what you're wanting to portray. In other words, I kind of discovered method acting when I was a child.

~ what is important to you
    The philosophy of Tzeentch.

~what are your hobbies
    Chaos magic.

19. angeluscrzy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm a kind, extremely shy male with a very offbeat and sarcastic sense of humor. My hobbies are gaming and trying to get in shape, tho I don't get much time because I'm always working. My favorite color is purple. Themost important rhing to me really is just raising my 3 girls to be strong, independent young women.

20. Nova Ves

~Are you kind
    In general, but I'm losing the ability to tolerate hyper-saccharine or manipulative garbage.

Conform here is a funny word... I conform to male stereotypes since that's how I was socialized, and it's my biological gender. I feel like no gender on the inside, though, and I'm in the process of coming out about it.

~are you funny
    Sure. Depends if you're the type of person that finds me funny.

Based on my biological sex, homoromantic.

~do you play sports
    No.

Asexual/gayish.

~do you do art
    I could, I suppose. I mostly draw, create languages (it's an art) and write music, but only sporadically. It's not something I do all the time.

~what colors do you like
    Blue, dark green, dark red, purple.

~do you sing
    Yeah, kind of? I've had no training.

Travel the world, inspire people, make people happy, and find someone who can reciprocally love me.

~do you act
    Not really, no.

Doing what I want in the world, focusing on my health (physical, mental, and emotional), being true to myself, being loyal to my friends. And chocolate.

~what are your hobbies
    Constructing languages, wasting time on the internet, gaming, reading linguistics papers, singing and dancing when there's nobody around.