1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who are you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by alli o, Sep 18, 2015.

1. YinYang

Are you kind: I try to be...
    What gender do you confirm to: I'm tempted to say neither, but it's probably female, mostly.
    Romantic orientation: Panromantic.
    Do you play sports: No. Just no.
    Sexual orientation: Ace? Demi? Gray? I don't know...
    Do you do art: I write... can't draw for my life, though.
    What colors do you like: Black. White. Red. Blue. In that order.
    Do you sing: Not in public, I don't.
    What do you wish to do with your life: Become a therapist/psychologist and/or a published author.
    Do you act: Not really... I pretend to be okay to others... Does that count?
    What is important to you: Loyalty, acceptance, and happiness. And Harry Potter. That too.
    What are your hobbies: Reading, writing, EC, talking to friends, looking at lgbtqia+ pride stuff, etc.
    I don't really know what makes me, well, me. I used to be really shy, but I think I'm opening up a little bit now. I think life has meaning to it besides posting things on instagram and gossiping about the new kid at school, unlike most other people at my school. I really think I might be asexual, but in having doubts because of my age. That's about it. That's me in a nutshell.

2. Kellian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ~Are you kind: I'm blunt, which can come off as mean.
    ~what gender do you conform to: Male.
    ~are you funny: I have a sick and twisted humor, so no.
    ~what is your romantic orientation: Males
    ~do you play sports: I'm a string bean that can barely carry a large cat food bag, No.
    ~what is your sexual orientation: Gay
    ~do you do art: Yes I love drawing! :grin:
    ~ what colors do you like: Blue, teal, some reds, black and greys
    ~do you sing: Nope
    ~what do you wish to do with your life: I don't know at this point but I would love to open a bakery, with ALL the sweets.
    ~do you act: I get panic attacks when people look at me and I have to say something out loud to them.
    ~ what is important to you: Love, friendship, and funny cats.
    ~what are your hobbies: Cooking, drawing, and jewelry.
    ~ anything that makes you, YOU defines U: Not really, other that I animate sometimes.

3. EbolaSama

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    ~Are you kind? Only with people who deserve it, but I'm vengeful
    ~what gender do you conform to Male
    ~are you funny Sometimes I find myself hilarious, I make half the people dying for laughs and the other half sad XD
    ~what is your romantic orientationAnyone who goes well with me I think
    ~do you play sports I should start basket, but actually I don't
    ~what is your sexual orientation Bisexual but mostly gay
    ~do you do artI like drawing but actually I never do it because I like doing other things more
    ~what colors do you like Blue (expecially electric blue), gold, black and purple
    ~do you singA lot, only at home or to close and online friends
    ~what do you wish to do with your life I want to be a teacher, a psychologist or a psychiatrist, to be rich and live happily with my loved one in a big city :slight_smile:
    ~do you act I should start theater
    ~what is important to you My dog, my friends and the loved ones
    ~what are your hobbies Playing LoL, chatting, listening to music, and exiting with friends

#63 EbolaSama, Sep 25, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
  4. Aster

Are you kind?: I'm very friendly, though I'm prone to disliking rude and obnoxious people.
    What gender do you conform to?: Female
    Are you funny?: I guess? My friends say I'm one of the funniest people they talk to.
    What is your romantic orientation?: I'm questioning this again. I don't know whether I'm panromantic with a strong preference for girls or homoromantic. I'm sticking with panromantic for now, though.
    Do you play sports?: Hell no.
    What is your sexual orientation?: Asexual. I'm certain of this.
    Do you do art?: Yes! I love drawing! Both traditionally and digitally.
    What colours do you like?: I literally love the entire spectrum of colours, but if I had to pick favourites, it would be blue and green.
    Do you sing?: For fun. Though that doesn't mean that I'm any good at it. :dry:
    What do you wish to do with your life?: I really want to be a graphics designer. When I finish secondary school I'm gonna go to college, then university, and then start employment. I hope to lead a successful life.
    Do you act?: HELL NO.
    What is important to you?: My family (at least the one I consider family, I hate most of my blood relatives), my best friends and my cats.
    What are your hobbies?: Like I said before, I love drawing. I'm also a gamer and love listening to music.