1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats your attraction?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PinkieKeen, Feb 25, 2014.

1. LovelyBunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    <(*^-^*)o she just unintentionally described me, Im flattered.

I think all women ares beautiful (&&&)

yea but anyways is I have to choose ... I love tomboys. A fit built, beautiful eyes and a great smile. I adore personalities that are full of surprises lol :icon_redf

2. RedDev84

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Personality & lifestyle is very important to me. I'm probably too passive, quiet and stay-at-home to mix with the type of person that likes to get absolutely wrecked every Saturday night. Not a fan of that at all. A person could be the most attractive one you've seen, but no more than eye-candy for me if I can't like what they want me to do.

I've quoted CP's post because I completely fall for this too. I totally fall for barefoot too.

Other than that, I don't really fall for a specific 'part' it's more the overall for me. Either yes or no really.

That said, short hair is something I much prefer to long. Not fussed about massive muscles or hands, not that interested in those.
    A good set of eyes can be hypnotising, brown my least favourite, green and blue probably the best.
    I'm not a fan of huge beards or mustaches, but I don't mind some 'light' facial hair.

This is all in a perfect world and the more I describe those only make me realise more that if I found someone to meet my ideal that they'd be way out of my league and my level is probably more like someone who has ears for eyes and eats through their belly button.

#62 RedDev84, Mar 10, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
  3. Laelia

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Ok, so I'm Latin right? My skin is VERY fair, but I have black hair and brown eyes. I'm not attracted to people who look like me. It's a VERY specific look: Freckles, auburn/reddish/strawberry blonde hair, white!! I LOVE curvy women but not overweight. What really gets to me though: smarts and geeky/intellectual women who look like I described. OMG!! OMG!! That's like winning the Lesbian Powerball.

MY MD. OMG. I just had surgery in December and during all the consults, there was this like bright haze right behind her. It was incredibly difficult for me to understand anything she said. I'm sure she thought I was addled in the brain. When I saw her briefly in the OR in her scrubs I wanted to launch myself at her! MY GOD. What a gorgeous, smart-as a-whip nerdy white girl with freckles and shy smile. Just perfect.

I just recall the scene in the Human Stain where Fauna dances for him. I can just imagine my MD dancing for me--in nothing but a perfect gardenia in her hair. SIGH.

:icon_redf:icon_redf:icon_redf:icon_redf:icon_redf:icon_redf:icon_redf:icon_redf:icon_redf:icon_redf:icon_redf:icon_redf:icon_redf

4. EatYourRikkios

*blinks* :smilewave Hey, you described me! I feel special. :icon_redf

5. Laelia

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    God bless you!!! :eusa_clap

6. Don

Don Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    All but family
    1st their face then their body, 2nd their legs 3rd their style 4th I get to know there PERSONALITY 5th See if they like guys
    6th Good sex or na
    7th How big (really doesn't matter just has to be 4" at least)
    8th Lips
    9th Eyes
    10th their smile
    THE first top 10 things i look at (!):lol::dry::confused::kiss::icon_wink:icon_bigg(*hug*)

7. 19drummer88

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i've yet to meet someone with black hair and blue eyes who i wouldnt find attractive in some way

8. Soaring

To me, aesthetic attraction is more important than physical attraction. The first thing I notice is someone's face. It's partly their smile and their eyes (not any particular color, just eyes that look cool), but a lot of it is just the shape of their face, which is kind of more difficult to explain. In all genders I'm only attracted to feminine people. I tend to prefer people with brownish hair and I only like redheads if they're closer to brunette. In males I don't like muscles that are too big and I like guys with longer hair. I like it when girls have colored highlights in their hair, too.

I really love tattoos. If someone has tattoos they're definitely going to be more attractive to me. I like piercings too, but not if there are too many. I also like abs, and they're really great if the person also has nice hip bones. Of course, I love boobs too, particularly ones a bit on the smaller side. My favorite feature on a girl is her legs, though. Like yes 100%. I love legs. Asses are nice, too, on all genders. I tend to like people that are closer to the thin side, but it doesn't really matter too much for me. Height doesn't matter at all.

For me, though, personality definitely comes at the top of the list. If they don't have a good personality then the rest of it isn't going to matter at all because I won't find them attractive anyways.

#68 Soaring, Mar 10, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2014