1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's the Longest All-Nighter You've Ever Pulled?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by WhereWeWere, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Mariliss

About 48 hours. The only time I remember, I was staying up on the computer the first night, and working on a cosplay the whole next night at a friend's house. I believe I finished around 6:30am and passed out on the couch, then was woken up at 7:30am by her mom for breakfast. Slept for another hour afterwards, then just stayed up.

2. Aviator182

Around 46 hours. While in college I rented a 4 place plane and flew home from AZ to OH. On the return trip I did not sleep the night before I left. By the time I was in the plane I had already been awake for about 24 hours. Flew the 14 hour flight,( thank god for autopilot) did the whole after flight clean up of the plane and unpacking. When I landed I was never more glad to hear the tower say "welcome back". That night some friends called and I ended up hanging out with them. I would not do this now, but was on a time limit since I had to go back to class the next day after I got back to AZ.