1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to identify as socially?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Josh21, Mar 14, 2011.

1. AtmaWeapon

If you prefer and are primarily attracted to the same sex, then you are gay, as far as I am concerned. It doesn't mean there aren't exceptions to that or that you don't possess your own bi-curious tendencies.

I mean, I would be lying if I said I never wanted a man, but how much compared to a woman, well, then I would be lying, but when you fall for someone you fall for them. You like who you like, simple as that, regardless of preference.

2. Foxywolf

I just tend to round up. I may occasionally find a guy attractive, but the chances of me ever wanting to be in a relationship with one - slim. Also it makes it less confusing for whoever I tell. I told my mom how some people were heteroflexible (meaning they are straight but open to a gay relationship) and so I said I was homoflexible (gay but I would stay open to a straight relationship).
    To my friends I just told them I was 90% gay. I think I got the message across. I guess I could say I am 'bi' leaning towards girls but I don't really want the label of bi. That's just my opinion.